Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 276 of 492 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 326 376 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 7375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3250

    Thank you mr ollie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the area for work and was mad horny this morning. I check STG and saw this girl with amazing big tits. I got a text back right away and she sounded real and excited to meet it was refreshing. I got to the hotel she was at and met her. She was real, but in sweats and sweatshirt. She gave me a hug and appreciated I still had my mask on. She told me to set the donation before we begin. Just as I was squeezing her big ass titties she went "oh shit! Can you go wash your hands please, got to be cautious".

    I agreed to that and went to the bathroom. As I washed my hands I thought I heard something. She was gone. She took my money and ran and couldn't find her. I did not want to cause a stir for obvious reasons, but I was over a benjamin short now.

    Apparently I should have logged in here and searched her up, since there are numerous reports she is a thief.

    I wish I did, but I thought I should echo and warn more guys to stay away. The pics below unless she deletes her post.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/410038888653
    Its always tough getting beat on dough- you didn't do your due diligence, your bad example will sear this piece of smegmas face into many dudes minds and I'm thanking you for them for fessing up. Man, she's hot. Fucking sucks she's a thief.

    ST.

  2. #3249
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is interested in incall or outcall with cute dark little pr, message me with contact info to call, text or email.
    Srend me a pic.

  3. #3248

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    So I was in the area for work and was mad horny this morning. I check STG and saw this girl with amazing big tits. I got a text back right away and she sounded real and excited to meet it was refreshing. I got to the hotel she was at and met her. She was real, but in sweats and sweatshirt. She gave me a hug and appreciated I still had my mask on. She told me to set the donation before we begin. Just as I was squeezing her big ass titties she went "oh shit! Can you go wash your hands please, got to be cautious".

    I agreed to that and went to the bathroom. As I washed my hands I thought I heard something. She was gone. She took my money and ran and couldn't find her. I did not want to cause a stir for obvious reasons, but I was over a benjamin short now.

    Apparently I should have logged in here and searched her up, since there are numerous reports she is a thief.

    I wish I did, but I thought I should echo and warn more guys to stay away. The pics below unless she deletes her post.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/410038888653
    There are always warning about different things like cash app scams and such, but I never would go with anyone who is giving me the finger in an ad. Just screams I don't care, to me.

  4. #3247

    Should have done my research

    So I was in the area for work and was mad horny this morning. I check STG and saw this girl with amazing big tits. I got a text back right away and she sounded real and excited to meet it was refreshing. I got to the hotel she was at and met her. She was real, but in sweats and sweatshirt. She gave me a hug and appreciated I still had my mask on. She told me to set the donation before we begin. Just as I was squeezing her big ass titties she went "oh shit! Can you go wash your hands please, got to be cautious".

    I agreed to that and went to the bathroom. As I washed my hands I thought I heard something. She was gone. She took my money and ran and couldn't find her. I did not want to cause a stir for obvious reasons, but I was over a benjamin short now.

    Apparently I should have logged in here and searched her up, since there are numerous reports she is a thief.

    I wish I did, but I thought I should echo and warn more guys to stay away. The pics below unless she deletes her post.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....a/410038888653
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OTAxNDE2YzUwZTljNjdhMjM3N2ExNWVkOTQ1MTYxMTI1NzE5YWM.jpg‎   OTQ3MzYyOGUwYjU5NTE4ZWU4NTI4ZTdiNzg5NTg4MGQwMmFjOGY.jpg‎  

  5. #3246
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    LolHaha2, just wanted to respond back. You replied to my information.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/519127161399

    Here is the link to her. She was at top scale for budget but fair. Not very attractive, very much lonely.
    Link is down. I guess she is no longer seeking, but thanks anyway. I always give intel when I can, just haven't been hobbying for a while so I've been mostly asking rather than reviewing.

  6. #3245

    Google the phone numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Both seems fake to me.

  7. #3244

    Upscale girl Spfld info

    LolHaha2, just wanted to respond back. You replied to my information.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/519127161399

    Here is the link to her. She was at top scale for budget but fair. Not very attractive, very much lonely.

  8. #3243

    Chocolate Cherry

    If anyone is interested in incall or outcall with cute dark little pr, message me with contact info to call, text or email.

  9. #3242

    Anyone ever?


  10. #3241

  11. #3240
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyLover  [View Original Post]
    Met with this fairly new girl Tara in town. She said, she was independent and visiting from CT to see her family. She text messaged very quickly, didn't require a phone call and we setup a quick meeting. She had me meet her at a Springfield upscale hotel. On arrival, she was late 15 minutes cleaning her room. When ready, she met me at the keycard side door in order to avoid the lobby. She came across older and build well. Sweatshirt and white thin pants. Her donations were 60 to 80 flowers for BBJ and basic half-hour of service with a tip. She also offered 150 flowers for a non-rushed hour session. Her flower prices were average for the area but pricier upscale for location. She didn't come across rushed like a clock watcher and encouraged me to stay to watch TV a little with her. She said, it was a slow night and is trying to get regulars.

    Walking in, it was a room with two double beds, trashed bathroom and she said please leave donation on the desk near my purse. She had me sit on unopened bed. She asks, do you have protection? Yes. She has me drop pants to start BBBJ. She strokes it well but average. She removes her top and bra. Fairly overweight and bigger boobs that were saggy. She was ok with basic kissing and basic touching, nothing crazy. She has me remove her pants and skinny panty. Her down under is well shaved and little hair up top. She licked her finger and opened it up a little. She's a little tight. She didn't get into it well and grunted a little. Her ass was average but fairly skinny for weight loss. Anal, was ok. She doesn't enjoy it very much and likes doggy-style. Lastly, she had me relax while she went on top of me watching an end of a tv show she enjoys. Lastly, she gets up and lays besides me. Pulls the covers to make it less cold for both of us. As she moves, I stick it into her down under again from the side. We take that slow. She asked, if it was not coming. I said, yes. She grabs a tissue off her stand and wipes. Starts licking it a bit more. For a finale, I kissed her down there. She didn't enjoy it much and had me go in one more time. It was late. We agreed to end. I dressed and left. I would repeat, only if the donation comes down. She wasn't 100% attractive and more a loner.
    Are you willing to share? Does she have an ad?

  12. #3239

    Tara, Spfld Upscale

    Met with this fairly new girl Tara in town. She said, she was independent and visiting from CT to see her family. She text messaged very quickly, didn't require a phone call and we setup a quick meeting. She had me meet her at a Springfield upscale hotel. On arrival, she was late 15 minutes cleaning her room. When ready, she met me at the keycard side door in order to avoid the lobby. She came across older and build well. Sweatshirt and white thin pants. Her donations were 60 to 80 flowers for BBJ and basic half-hour of service with a tip. She also offered 150 flowers for a non-rushed hour session. Her flower prices were average for the area but pricier upscale for location. She didn't come across rushed like a clock watcher and encouraged me to stay to watch TV a little with her. She said, it was a slow night and is trying to get regulars.

    Walking in, it was a room with two double beds, trashed bathroom and she said please leave donation on the desk near my purse. She had me sit on unopened bed. She asks, do you have protection? Yes. She has me drop pants to start BBBJ. She strokes it well but average. She removes her top and bra. Fairly overweight and bigger boobs that were saggy. She was ok with basic kissing and basic touching, nothing crazy. She has me remove her pants and skinny panty. Her down under is well shaved and little hair up top. She licked her finger and opened it up a little. She's a little tight. She didn't get into it well and grunted a little. Her ass was average but fairly skinny for weight loss. Anal, was ok. She doesn't enjoy it very much and likes doggy-style. Lastly, she had me relax while she went on top of me watching an end of a tv show she enjoys. Lastly, she gets up and lays besides me. Pulls the covers to make it less cold for both of us. As she moves, I stick it into her down under again from the side. We take that slow. She asked, if it was not coming. I said, yes. She grabs a tissue off her stand and wipes. Starts licking it a bit more. For a finale, I kissed her down there. She didn't enjoy it much and had me go in one more time. It was late. We agreed to end. I dressed and left. I would repeat, only if the donation comes down. She wasn't 100% attractive and more a loner.

  13. #3238

    Long time ago

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxPorn  [View Original Post]
    I Remember this one from The Back page Days and she posted here on skip the game along time ago, and she also have an Eroctimonke page have anyone seen her is she legit looks to good to be true https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/958308448415.
    I seen her a long time ago off the silas deane hgwy in ct. She had some large unintimidating gay guy with her but I think they were close friends. Her pics at the time I seen her was accurate she has a beautiful face, she was even dressed in lingerie full service was kinda vanilla everything is covered which really isn't my thing but I was really in the mood for a beautiful latina she was as advertised.

  14. #3237
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxPorn  [View Original Post]
    Yea she legit but hard to get a hold of.
    She has been posting that she is 23 for several years.

  15. #3236

    Have anyone seen this one

    I Remember this one from The Back page Days and she posted here on skip the game along time ago, and she also have an Eroctimonke page have anyone seen her is she legit looks to good to be true https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/958308448415.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape