Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 523 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 7839
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    Funny how much hate she got here when she was posting but how many providers had a line of mongers asking for their number once they dissapear. She gave great head toward the end. I saw her several times and each time it get better. The last time I saw her which was right before she got busted she had perfected the blow job.

    Add me to the list if anyone has her number.
    I don't think I was a member at that time yet (still lurking) but I remember almost everyone that saw her gave her a bad review. Don't even get me started of when her rates when up because of her new tits and everyone was saying upsell LOL. Anyways that's the end of my little rant, and if anyone has digits you can add me to that list too LOL.

  2. #1898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Possible scam

    I noticed two ads with same picture. The first is a girl I saw and reviewed months ago.

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...n/818094519161

    The second ad has only one picture (same as first ad) and different number.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...n/706185367043

    I noticed how the girl in the first ad is now imprinting her number on all the pics. She must know someone is using her pics.

    Not sure if it's a scam, but don't want anyone to get jammed up.

    As I said, I saw the girl in first ad. Reviewed her in wtby section. Nice girl, good time.

    Stay safe.

  3. #1897

    Xina

    Funny how much hate she got here when she was posting but how many providers had a line of mongers asking for their number once they dissapear. She gave great head toward the end. I saw her several times and each time it get better. The last time I saw her which was right before she got busted she had perfected the blow job.

    Add me to the list if anyone has her number.

  4. #1896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Any info. Seems like same ad, different girl

    The pics and phone are different but the ad description is the same.

    Any info would be appreciated.

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/018711424633

    https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...r/632574528137

  5. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    I'd like her digits too if anyone has them please pm me! Top 5 head game for sure. Honestly don't recall better in the last 5 years in the game.
    Apparently no one has Xena's contact info anymore. My inbox has been awfully quiet.

  6. #1894

    Xena

    Quote Originally Posted by Thotinspector  [View Original Post]
    LOL at this rate she is going to have enough $$ to get the 2018 BOLT-ONS a tune up. LOL. I mean. Um.

    *whispers Hey PM METOO I saw her once. Kinda pricey but PRetty Girl!
    I'd like her digits too if anyone has them please pm me! Top 5 head game for sure. Honestly don't recall better in the last 5 years in the game.

  7. #1893
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm me. I saw her before and after the incident. She was doing car dates after, but I lost her contact info.
    Can I get a pm on her contact info to. Wanted to contact her then the incident happened.

  8. #1892
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    Would love her number too her head game was worth every penny please P M me with her number too.
    LOL at this rate she is going to have enough $$ to get the 2018 BOLT-ONS a tune up. LOL. I mean. Um.

    *whispers Hey PM METOO I saw her once. Kinda pricey but PRetty Girl!

  9. #1891

    Xina

    Would love her number too her head game was worth every penny please P M me with her number too.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDsp82  [View Original Post]
    Can someone pm me. I saw her before and after the incident. She was doing car dates after, but I lost her contact info.

  10. #1890

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson918  [View Original Post]
    Can the person with her Contact please PM me As well.
    Can someone pm me. I saw her before and after the incident. She was doing car dates after, but I lost her contact info.

  11. #1889

    Xina

    Can the person with her Contact please PM me As well.

  12. #1888

    Demons win again

    Hey BB,

    Unfortunately, since I wrote the positive reviews for her (one of which she still uses in her ad), she's skidded off the rails. Saw her a few times after that which were still good but then she ghosted me twice and was pretty incoherent in texts. Found out from another helpful monger that her addiction has taken over and she is in a very bad downward spiral. Advise against seeing her unless you're into witnessing the dangers of crack firsthand and making friends with her pimp. Its a very sad story because she really had it together for a while and was a great provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuyerBeware  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I saw some positive information out there on https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/839178446270 . If anyone has a story they would like to share I'd love to hear it.

  13. #1887

    Xina

    Quote Originally Posted by GEvt123  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me also. I seen her a few times, expensive but safe location so it was worth every penny to me. Just wish she would have had a real bed. Air mattress suck.
    She had an air mattress? Every time I've seen her she had a standard mattress. Also if anyone has any info on her please share with me. Xina was my favorite!

  14. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by SergeG  [View Original Post]
    Lots going on. Will PM.
    Can I get a pm to. Saw the pics, the student part in her ad and school girl outfit felt like I missed out.

  15. #1885
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape