Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,036 to 19,050 of 30761
-
12-10-20 14:42 #11726Senior Member

Posts: 91Samara
I saw Samara a little while ago and she lived up the hype. She's smart, fun, easy going, professional, and takes direction extremely well. Very pretty face, long hair, a tiny bit curvier than the pics I've seen, but still a very nice body. She was punctual, accommodating, and determined to make sure I enjoyed myself.
She was great to spend time with, and I look forward to the next time I see her. She's more expensive than some, but if you prefer quality over quantity, I recommend her without reservation.
-
12-10-20 11:49 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 34Miaaa
She's real. Not at all the girl in the pics. Never actually saw her, but she offers video verf beforehand if you're curious.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-20 09:59 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 1709Anyone ever actually see this girl? She's been posting for years and I can't recall a single review, but I believe she's real: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...miaaa/35410757.
-
12-09-20 22:26 #11723Senior Member

Posts: 56Lilly in Henderson
Yea, I've seen her twice. Looks exactly like her pics. First time met her at a car wash, was expecting incall, but she got in my car and said she didn't have a room and car was best she could do. I'm not a fan of car service, but went along. She's really skinny, and I like them that way. Service was not what I was hoping for, but decided to try again a couple weeks later. Second time, picked her up and we got a room at some cheap hotel in Henderson. When we arrived she went to the bathroom, stayed for a while and came out a little wigged out on something. I proceeded to pound the hell out of it, but couldn't last long because I dig the way this thin chick looks. Both times were full of drama, which seems to be the theme with the ladies I've seen in the area. Lots of Demons around that town, which has caused me to mostly stay away. Lilly is full of attitude, which comes through in her ad. If you're in to thin, she's right up your ally. Damage was 60 first time, 100 + cheap hotel room second time.
Originally Posted by David8519
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 20:40 #11722Regular Member

Posts: 11Fake pics
"Mary" is also fake pics of an instagram model in Florida. Probably would've ended up with some sasquatch if you would've even met her.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 18:19 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 578Nope
Good man, that's how its done!
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 17:35 #11720Senior Member

Posts: 283RE: Mary
I contacted this one via text and got rates and an address. She agreed to my suggested time and I thought it was all good. Then, she came back with "but I'll just need a little deposit to hold your time slot". Nope!
Originally Posted by PPatel764
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56652543/
HolyDiver.
-
12-09-20 16:17 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 34Mary is pretty clearly fake pics at the least.
Originally Posted by PPatel764
[View Original Post]
Ginger has reviews on here solo and duo with Nikki.
-
12-09-20 15:03 #11718Senior Member

Posts: 395Vicky
Is anyone familiar with this one just checking. https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...winsky-366306/.
-
12-09-20 14:50 #11717Senior Member

Posts: 1538If any of the Durham SW Mongers are reading this thread they might could confirm. I think this one hangs out on Liberty St & Holloway St. The dolled up pictures are definitely dated. Not to say she couldn't rock your world but I'd be cautious of demons and bad company unless my suspicion is disputed. If it's her she is Street smart.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 11:43 #11716Regular Member

Posts: 1Ginger or Mary
Anyone seen Ginger or Mary?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56652543/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56652207/
-
12-09-20 11:08 #11715Senior Member

Posts: 275Renae
Is only seeing regulars at the moment due to the Covid Pandemic. If you have seen her a few times you have her number.
Originally Posted by PepsiCola1
[View Original Post]
If you do not have her number, don't ask me. That is a request from Renae.
-
12-09-20 10:19 #11714Senior Member

Posts: 215Angel Eyes
She's gained weighed? She was still nice and pleasant last I saw her
Originally Posted by Alchy505
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 09:17 #11713Regular Member

Posts: 9Curious about.
I haven't seen Renae list in a while has anyone ever experienced anything with her?
-
12-09-20 08:42 #11712Senior Member

Posts: 61Rachel
Surprised she's real in the first place to be honest. Don't be afraid to walk away if the pics don't match.
Originally Posted by GreatTimes1962
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




