Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,066 to 19,080 of 30798
-
12-09-20 22:26 #11733Senior Member

Posts: 56Lilly in Henderson
Yea, I've seen her twice. Looks exactly like her pics. First time met her at a car wash, was expecting incall, but she got in my car and said she didn't have a room and car was best she could do. I'm not a fan of car service, but went along. She's really skinny, and I like them that way. Service was not what I was hoping for, but decided to try again a couple weeks later. Second time, picked her up and we got a room at some cheap hotel in Henderson. When we arrived she went to the bathroom, stayed for a while and came out a little wigged out on something. I proceeded to pound the hell out of it, but couldn't last long because I dig the way this thin chick looks. Both times were full of drama, which seems to be the theme with the ladies I've seen in the area. Lots of Demons around that town, which has caused me to mostly stay away. Lilly is full of attitude, which comes through in her ad. If you're in to thin, she's right up your ally. Damage was 60 first time, 100 + cheap hotel room second time.
Originally Posted by David8519
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 20:40 #11732Regular Member

Posts: 11Fake pics
"Mary" is also fake pics of an instagram model in Florida. Probably would've ended up with some sasquatch if you would've even met her.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 18:19 #11731Senior Member

Posts: 578Nope
Good man, that's how its done!
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 17:35 #11730Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Mary
I contacted this one via text and got rates and an address. She agreed to my suggested time and I thought it was all good. Then, she came back with "but I'll just need a little deposit to hold your time slot". Nope!
Originally Posted by PPatel764
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56652543/
HolyDiver.
-
12-09-20 16:17 #11729Senior Member

Posts: 34Mary is pretty clearly fake pics at the least.
Originally Posted by PPatel764
[View Original Post]
Ginger has reviews on here solo and duo with Nikki.
-
12-09-20 15:03 #11728Senior Member

Posts: 395Vicky
Is anyone familiar with this one just checking. https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...winsky-366306/.
-
12-09-20 14:50 #11727Senior Member

Posts: 1538If any of the Durham SW Mongers are reading this thread they might could confirm. I think this one hangs out on Liberty St & Holloway St. The dolled up pictures are definitely dated. Not to say she couldn't rock your world but I'd be cautious of demons and bad company unless my suspicion is disputed. If it's her she is Street smart.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 11:43 #11726Regular Member

Posts: 1Ginger or Mary
Anyone seen Ginger or Mary?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56652543/
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56652207/
-
12-09-20 11:08 #11725Senior Member

Posts: 276Renae
Is only seeing regulars at the moment due to the Covid Pandemic. If you have seen her a few times you have her number.
Originally Posted by PepsiCola1
[View Original Post]
If you do not have her number, don't ask me. That is a request from Renae.
-
12-09-20 10:19 #11724Senior Member

Posts: 215Angel Eyes
She's gained weighed? She was still nice and pleasant last I saw her
Originally Posted by Alchy505
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 09:17 #11723Regular Member

Posts: 9Curious about.
I haven't seen Renae list in a while has anyone ever experienced anything with her?
-
12-09-20 08:42 #11722Senior Member

Posts: 61Rachel
Surprised she's real in the first place to be honest. Don't be afraid to walk away if the pics don't match.
Originally Posted by GreatTimes1962
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 07:33 #11721Senior Member

Posts: 358Interesting
Does anyone know anything?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...-baby/35144128
-
12-08-20 21:50 #11720Regular Member

Posts: 22Probably. STG is full of this nowadays its kind of hilarious. I love the shameless ones that post locations like Connecticut or something.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 19:27 #11719Senior Member

Posts: 174Translation. It's bullshit.
Originally Posted by Basement2079
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





