Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11740
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    AJ and Nurse

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/083286946571

    Anyone seen both together or try the new items on the menu?
    Last edited by Bb211; 12-11-20 at 13:19. Reason: Add text

  2. #11739

    Done for the year / for good after this one

    False advertising. Period. This one has been posting for a while, but today was the first time I've ever seen her. Believe me when I tell you that she is only good for a quick nut. Nothing more, nothing less. Half assed BJ, cold personality, feet not worthy of play, and worst of all, a bad smell. She gave me attitude for not using a wet wipe when I blew on her. That's something you should say BEFORE I do the deed. On top of all that, she was super strict on me keeping my mask on. Every time I raised my hand, she would say "don't take that mask off". I took a huge risk seeing her given the times we're in, for no reason. I would not repeat, EVER. I'm done with this hobby. I'm posting two links in case Eb deletes it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56706911/

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/919-812-9/1/2456897

  3. #11738

    Brandi Anyone

    Has anyone gotten in touch with her yet?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...s/445392451501

  4. #11737

    Thief meth head still posting

    Don't get suckered. She's been reported on here besides from myself. Actually looks decent til she opens her gross mouth.

    BF busts in and it's a wrap.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...a/182454156691

  5. #11736

    Samara

    I saw Samara a little while ago and she lived up the hype. She's smart, fun, easy going, professional, and takes direction extremely well. Very pretty face, long hair, a tiny bit curvier than the pics I've seen, but still a very nice body. She was punctual, accommodating, and determined to make sure I enjoyed myself.

    She was great to spend time with, and I look forward to the next time I see her. She's more expensive than some, but if you prefer quality over quantity, I recommend her without reservation.

  6. #11735

    Miaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever actually see this girl? She's been posting for years and I can't recall a single review, but I believe she's real: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...miaaa/35410757.
    She's real. Not at all the girl in the pics. Never actually saw her, but she offers video verf beforehand if you're curious.

  7. #11734
    Anyone ever actually see this girl? She's been posting for years and I can't recall a single review, but I believe she's real: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...miaaa/35410757.

  8. #11733

    Lilly in Henderson

    Yea, I've seen her twice. Looks exactly like her pics. First time met her at a car wash, was expecting incall, but she got in my car and said she didn't have a room and car was best she could do. I'm not a fan of car service, but went along. She's really skinny, and I like them that way. Service was not what I was hoping for, but decided to try again a couple weeks later. Second time, picked her up and we got a room at some cheap hotel in Henderson. When we arrived she went to the bathroom, stayed for a while and came out a little wigged out on something. I proceeded to pound the hell out of it, but couldn't last long because I dig the way this thin chick looks. Both times were full of drama, which seems to be the theme with the ladies I've seen in the area. Lots of Demons around that town, which has caused me to mostly stay away. Lilly is full of attitude, which comes through in her ad. If you're in to thin, she's right up your ally. Damage was 60 first time, 100 + cheap hotel room second time.

  9. #11732

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this one via text and got rates and an address. She agreed to my suggested time and I thought it was all good. Then, she came back with "but I'll just need a little deposit to hold your time slot". Nope!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56652543/

    HolyDiver.
    "Mary" is also fake pics of an instagram model in Florida. Probably would've ended up with some sasquatch if you would've even met her.

  10. #11731

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this one via text and got rates and an address. She agreed to my suggested time and I thought it was all good. Then, she came back with "but I'll just need a little deposit to hold your time slot". Nope!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56652543/

    HolyDiver.
    Good man, that's how its done!

  11. #11730

    RE: Mary

    I contacted this one via text and got rates and an address. She agreed to my suggested time and I thought it was all good. Then, she came back with "but I'll just need a little deposit to hold your time slot". Nope!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56652543/

    HolyDiver.

  12. #11729
    Mary is pretty clearly fake pics at the least.

    Ginger has reviews on here solo and duo with Nikki.

  13. #11728

    Vicky

    Is anyone familiar with this one just checking. https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...winsky-366306/.

  14. #11727
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    If any of the Durham SW Mongers are reading this thread they might could confirm. I think this one hangs out on Liberty St & Holloway St. The dolled up pictures are definitely dated. Not to say she couldn't rock your world but I'd be cautious of demons and bad company unless my suspicion is disputed. If it's her she is Street smart.

  15. #11726

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape