Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3380
-
12-10-20 06:53 #230Senior Member

Posts: 742Told not to do BB
From talking with some I have seen who I knew did BB in other places, from what I gather the people who run BTT do not want them to do that.
That is what a couple of girls told me, they are told that is not to be offered here from the people who run BTT.
I am going to assume, guess that because in LA and other places there is much more competition in the K girl area they need to do that do stand out.
And get customers. Here BTT is the only game in town.
-
12-09-20 18:53 #229Senior Member

Posts: 378It seems a lot of these K-Girls are doing BBFS everywhere else but here. I know some of these girls come here and work for BTT but for whatever reason won't do BBFS here. Kind of baffling? I don't care either way. I'd prefer to be safe and use a cover for FS but makes you wonder why.
Originally Posted by OldAsDirt
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 18:25 #228Senior Member

Posts: 319Cream \ Annah
I'm sure if you offered at least a c- note with her regular donation she might go for it for one round. Imo.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 17:03 #227Senior Member

Posts: 602Yeah
I knew she was at Booker Gray just couldn't find her BTT profile. I am really starting to hate BTT LOL! She is 100% CFS here at BTT and the second she gets to LA she has no use for the hat if it means more dough.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 15:40 #226Regular Member

Posts: 17Annah
Looks like she's doing BBFS out west. About a month ago I mentioned that a provider was going bare while at BTT. A lot of you guys asked and I'll finally tell you that it was Annah. I can't confirm myself, but multiple seniors reported on it.
Originally Posted by DblEspresso
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 10:41 #225Senior Member

Posts: 319Annah
She's currently in Los Angeles working as Cream.
Originally Posted by Spuinilli
[View Original Post]
https://bookergray.com/bbs/board.php..._id=265&sca=mw
-
12-08-20 17:11 #224Senior Member

Posts: 495Looks very familiar maybe I came across this pic in EPM's website. I doubt I have seen her in BTT this year.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 17:10 #223Senior Member

Posts: 495Since you are newbie. As mentioned below its in the name of the thread (Boston Top Ten). You can find all info from verification to recommendations on this thread. Generally you can get more info from reading through the forum than asking questions.
Originally Posted by SpiralCode
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 15:53 #222Senior Member

Posts: 136Look up
Even I can answer this one. Look at the name of the thread. Now, don't you feel sheepish.
Originally Posted by SpiralCode
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 13:29 #221Senior Member

Posts: 44That is Annah https://bostontopten10.com/annah.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 13:16 #220Senior Member

Posts: 96BTT parking
How has the parking been lately? Last time I went it was a bit of a struggle.
-
12-08-20 09:59 #219Regular Member

Posts: 1Btt?
Hi, I'm new to the area. What's BTT? Searched the forum but couldn't find more info. Appreciate the help or if someone can inbox me details. Thanks.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-20 09:26 #218Senior Member

Posts: 602Info
So many KGirls its hard to keep track! LOL. Anyway, can someone I'd this one, I swear she was recently at BTT.
-
12-08-20 01:45 #217Senior Member

Posts: 582Amen. Shu absolutely worships dick.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 17:07 #216Senior Member

Posts: 247I am glad Tessa is back, definitely going to go see her this week.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
















