Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3380
-
12-05-20 15:10 #215Senior Member

Posts: 495Can't go wrong with both, I prefer Shu since she is a milking queen.
Originally Posted by Pyat841
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 13:15 #214Senior Member

Posts: 495My report of Tessa on her last stint
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...012&viewfull=1#post4853012.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
My report was positive, she looks stunning and a warm personality. Just a bit lacking in the performance department maybe YMMV.
-
12-05-20 09:47 #213Senior Member

Posts: 27Sharon and Tessa
Sharon is on vacation Tessa starts Monday. So will try to get Shu or Mina any preference boys?
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 09:37 #212Senior Member

Posts: 493Thanks for the report. Mina is damn good! I'll try to get a report on Tessa next week don't want to risk it out on the nor'easter. Stay safe fellas!
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 07:39 #211Senior Member

Posts: 493Red
Saw Red yesterday, she's probably thirty, very cute and good English. Very mechanical, working from a script you can tell. Like 30 second if LFK then on to the next. Decent BBBJ but no tongue action. Worked the boys pretty good though. No DATY was offered. Shower before and after was nice. Glad I only did a half. She was cool to talk to and a pretty good sense of humor. Probably wouldn't repeat but my gold standard at this point is Mina so it's tough to find someone that compares to that experience.
-
12-05-20 06:08 #210Senior Member

Posts: 493Tessa is back
Really good line up at BTT right now, Shu, Mina, Sharon, and Tessa! Any reports on Red?
-
12-05-20 00:38 #209Senior Member

Posts: 495Yes you are right it's 220/320 hhr / hr for Shu and all the girls in BTT.
Originally Posted by Jack617
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 19:03 #208Asshole

Posts: 496You are mistaken
Shu, just like the other girls, is $320 for an hour. So where exactly did you "check" and get the $400 amount? Her TER profile and P411 indicate $320 and no rates are offered on the BTT site. So can you point us to where you saw this info? Thanks so much!
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 16:49 #207Senior Member

Posts: 54Out Calls
Is out call available and how much TIA.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 21:20 #206Senior Member

Posts: 493Shu 4 bills
I thought the BTT standard was 320/ hour. Am I wrong about this? That's all I've ever paid. Sometimes I have buyer's remorse, even for that amount (cough, Shine, cough cough).
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 20:35 #205Senior Member

Posts: 493Not her
I thought so too but someone at the San Diego board said it's not her.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 17:51 #204Senior Member

Posts: 495Red
I belive this was the one he was referring to. I cannot confirm this is the same red at BTT.
Originally Posted by Ymch520
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...-346222?page=1#Review.
-
12-01-20 17:38 #203Senior Member

Posts: 354Ms Red
What other sites you are referring? Please any detail?
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
Not finding he on TER by name. Is I'd available?
-
12-01-20 08:01 #202Senior Member

Posts: 90Ms. Red
If you look up Ms. Red on the other site, you'll find a ton of positive reviews. Take that with a grain of salt though. I'll report back when I get a chance in a few weeks.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 06:21 #201Senior Member

Posts: 3853Last I checked unless I'm mistaken here. I know she was about 3 bills prior until her popularity went off the roof.
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]

















