Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11719

    RE: Mary

    I contacted this one via text and got rates and an address. She agreed to my suggested time and I thought it was all good. Then, she came back with "but I'll just need a little deposit to hold your time slot". Nope!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56652543/

    HolyDiver.

  2. #11718
    Mary is pretty clearly fake pics at the least.

    Ginger has reviews on here solo and duo with Nikki.

  3. #11717

    Vicky

    Is anyone familiar with this one just checking. https://www.escortdirectory.com/esco...winsky-366306/.

  4. #11716
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    If any of the Durham SW Mongers are reading this thread they might could confirm. I think this one hangs out on Liberty St & Holloway St. The dolled up pictures are definitely dated. Not to say she couldn't rock your world but I'd be cautious of demons and bad company unless my suspicion is disputed. If it's her she is Street smart.

  5. #11715

  6. #11714

    Renae

    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiCola1  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Renae list in a while has anyone ever experienced anything with her?
    Is only seeing regulars at the moment due to the Covid Pandemic. If you have seen her a few times you have her number.

    If you do not have her number, don't ask me. That is a request from Renae.

  7. #11713

    Angel Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchy505  [View Original Post]
    With the whole covid she was quiet for a bit. Saw her a month ago. She got bigger but still good with head. Never asked anything else from her. Since March only seen her once.
    She's gained weighed? She was still nice and pleasant last I saw her

  8. #11712

    Curious about.

    I haven't seen Renae list in a while has anyone ever experienced anything with her?

  9. #11711

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatTimes1962  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742532667864

    Stay away from her. She is not the one shown in the pictures.

    I had a dream with her (actually. A nightmare).

    She stays at nice hotels but her service, body, face and attitude are really bad.
    Surprised she's real in the first place to be honest. Don't be afraid to walk away if the pics don't match.

  10. #11710

    Interesting


  11. #11709
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Translation. It's bullshit.
    Probably. STG is full of this nowadays its kind of hilarious. I love the shameless ones that post locations like Connecticut or something.

  12. #11708
    Quote Originally Posted by Basement2079  [View Original Post]
    She wants you to sign up for her onlyfans before she will schedule a meet
    Translation. It's bullshit.

  13. #11707

    Do not be fooled by 'Rachel'

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/742532667864

    Stay away from her. She is not the one shown in the pictures.

    I had a dream with her (actually. A nightmare).

    She stays at nice hotels but her service, body, face and attitude are really bad.

  14. #11706
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    She wants you to sign up for her onlyfans before she will schedule a meet.

  15. #11705
    Quote Originally Posted by Alchy505  [View Original Post]
    With the whole covid she was quiet for a bit. Saw her a month ago. She got bigger but still good with head. Never asked anything else from her. Since March only seen her once.
    Decent though?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape