Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 529 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4561

    Serenity Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more about Krys! She is a one of a kind truly unique experience, a wonderful woman and her sessions are always rewarding and fun! The Serenity Room is something to see and she will be happy to explain all of her "toys" and equipment! I've known her for years and her rates are reasonable for what she offers. She does a great job of making a monger comfortable and her HE finish is, without a doubt, the most remarkable that I've ever experienced. After reading all the mixed reviews about AMPs, being hit or miss, I'm surprised more mongers don't try and experience what she has to offer.
    Need a good massage where is this located thank you for any info.

  2. #4560

    Wendy

    Wanted a massage before I left town and decided to try Wendy. Call and set up was easy enough. Got to the location of her office. It's a tiny room barely big enough for the table. I knew I should have walked when I saw how tiny it was. She's a nice hippie type lady with tattoos. Got undressed basically in front of her. Massage was ok but nothing to rave about. On the flip she asked if I wanted the hair removal figured there would be some fun, I was wrong. It was like fire on my skin. She removed the concoction by wiping it off. After that I was pretty much done. She took her top off and used a sticky smelly type of lotion. Just couldn't get in the job done since the lotion became a sticky mess. Let her know it wasn't going to happen. YMMV but I don't think I'll see her again.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/644852144006

  3. #4559

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Krys will always remain unsurpassed in her ability to provide the ultimate in stimulation and HE's.
    And, she's also a very cool lady to talk with, and is zero, absolutely zero drama. We're lucky to have her in the county. I'd encourage every monger to visit her at least once, because it's a unique experience.

  4. #4558

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Proper HT to Willie24 for recommending a session with Krys in her Serenity Room. More more rub than massage but big-time edging and end-game satisfaction. Comms were great, first through her email, then text, and not too much in the verification process. Her location is her small house.

    She's cute, has a fun personality, has a rocking body and wears nothing but a g-string once the session starts. If you like any anal stim, this is your gal. She's got more tools than a mechanic and loves to find what works best for you. If all you want is a rub and tug, she's happy to provide just that as well. Price is $ for the standard, $. 3 for a bit of play, and if you want to get serious, the price goes up slightly.

    She has a dedicated shower for pre-session rinse and post-session scrub and a variety of soaps to suit whoever.

    This one is a Brevard gem, IMO.
    Krys will always remain unsurpassed in her ability to provide the ultimate in stimulation and HE's.

  5. #4557

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was about time I tested the old faces in the county that I haven't seen. So I just went to see Cindy in the Cape https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/473079848187.

    I'd read the reviews so knew what to expect of course. The general complaint is that the pictures are dated and that she's not FS. I think it's good to go with low expectations, because things usually look up (though not always!) I found Cindy to be a very pleasant lady with good conversation. I tried to put her at ease by walking around disrobed and rejecting the offer of draping. I knew from experience that these girls worry about new faces. The hour massage only lasts about 20 minutes I think. Certainly nothing like the experiences of Chloe or Marika, who always ensure you get a good massage as well. Before the offer to flip. We negotiated a handshake deal, and she got topless. I think everyone has seen her pictures. She has huge man-mades, and despite being older than the pictures, I still found her attractive to look at while she worked her hands. It was a standard finish, as she certainly doesn't posses the hand skills of the incomparable Krys (but no-one does, imo). Overall it was a nice experience and I'm glad I went, even though it was pretty pricey for what I got. I'd go again though if I was in the area. But before that, I need to visit Veronica.
    I've only seen her once but found her very mechanical.

  6. #4556

    Pure Massage = Royal Palm massage AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by CovertFreak  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to this place? I drive by it everyday but have not checked it out. I looked for reviews but really did not see anything. Is this an AMP, or is legit.
    Pure Massage is now Royal Palm Massage. It is a AMP. Run by a Chinese woman maybe late 40's. The Cheapest place in town. She gives a good massage. I don't know about extras.

  7. #4555

    Pure Massage

    Has anyone been to this place? I drive by it everyday but have not checked it out. I looked for reviews but really did not see anything. Is this an AMP, or is legit.

  8. #4554

    Oops

    I can't edit my posts, so. I didn't mean Veronica, I meant Ronnie. I don't know why I confused those two. Veronica was the BBBJ queen in Cocoa, of course, and is long gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was about time I tested the old faces in the county that I haven't seen. So I just went to see Cindy in the Cape https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/473079848187.

    I'd read the reviews so knew what to expect of course. The general complaint is that the pictures are dated and that she's not FS. I think it's good to go with low expectations, because things usually look up (though not always!) I found Cindy to be a very pleasant lady with good conversation. I tried to put her at ease by walking around disrobed and rejecting the offer of draping. I knew from experience that these girls worry about new faces. The hour massage only lasts about 20 minutes I think. Certainly nothing like the experiences of Chloe or Marika, who always ensure you get a good massage as well. Before the offer to flip. We negotiated a handshake deal, and she got topless. I think everyone has seen her pictures. She has huge man-mades, and despite being older than the pictures, I still found her attractive to look at while she worked her hands. It was a standard finish, as she certainly doesn't posses the hand skills of the incomparable Krys (but no-one does, imo). Overall it was a nice experience and I'm glad I went, even though it was pretty pricey for what I got. I'd go again though if I was in the area. But before that, I need to visit Veronica.

  9. #4553

    Use search feature

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller12  [View Original Post]
    Who is Veronica? Is Chloe still around?
    Sometimes it is best to use the small search box feature in the upper right. Type in a name (min. 4 characters) and it will find posts where that name has appeared.

  10. #4552
    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was about time I tested the old faces in the county that I haven't seen. So I just went to see Cindy in the Cape https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/473079848187.

    I'd read the reviews so knew what to expect of course. The general complaint is that the pictures are dated and that she's not FS. I think it's good to go with low expectations, because things usually look up (though not always!) I found Cindy to be a very pleasant lady with good conversation. I tried to put her at ease by walking around disrobed and rejecting the offer of draping. I knew from experience that these girls worry about new faces. The hour massage only lasts about 20 minutes I think. Certainly nothing like the experiences of Chloe or Marika, who always ensure you get a good massage as well. Before the offer to flip. We negotiated a handshake deal, and she got topless. I think everyone has seen her pictures. She has huge man-mades, and despite being older than the pictures, I still found her attractive to look at while she worked her hands. It was a standard finish, as she certainly doesn't posses the hand skills of the incomparable Krys (but no-one does, imo). Overall it was a nice experience and I'm glad I went, even though it was pretty pricey for what I got. I'd go again though if I was in the area. But before that, I need to visit Veronica.
    Who is Veronica? Is Chloe still around?

  11. #4551

    Serenity NOW!

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1984  [View Original Post]
    Proper HT to Willie24 for recommending a session with Krys in her Serenity Room. More more rub than massage but big-time edging and end-game satisfaction. Comms were great, first through her email, then text, and not too much in the verification process. Her location is her small house.

    She's cute, has a fun personality, has a rocking body and wears nothing but a g-string once the session starts. If you like any anal stim, this is your gal. She's gott more tools than a mechanic and loves to find what works best for you. If all you want is a rub and tug, she's happy to provide just that as well. Price is $ for the standard, $. 3 for a bit of play, and if you want to get serious, the price goes up slightly.

    She has a dedicated shower for pre-session rinse and post-session scrub and a variety of soaps to suit whoever.

    This one is a Brevard gem, IMO.
    I visited the Serenity Room for a return engagement today. Krys is wonderful and I had an oh so happy ending after she worked her magic hands and a few of her other tools too.

  12. #4550

    Krys

    Quote Originally Posted by DJMiles  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was about time I tested the old faces in the county that I haven't seen. So I just went to see Cindy in the Cape https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/473079848187.

    I'd read the reviews so knew what to expect of course. The general complaint is that the pictures are dated and that she's not FS. I think it's good to go with low expectations, because things usually look up (though not always!) I found Cindy to be a very pleasant lady with good conversation. I tried to put her at ease by walking around disrobed and rejecting the offer of draping. I knew from experience that these girls worry about new faces. The hour massage only lasts about 20 minutes I think. Certainly nothing like the experiences of Chloe or Marika, who always ensure you get a good massage as well. Before the offer to flip. We negotiated a handshake deal, and she got topless. I think everyone has seen her pictures. She has huge man-mades, and despite being older than the pictures, I still found her attractive to look at while she worked her hands. It was a standard finish, as she certainly doesn't posses the hand skills of the incomparable Krys (but no-one does, imo). Overall it was a nice experience and I'm glad I went, even though it was pretty pricey for what I got. I'd go again though if I was in the area. But before that, I need to visit Veronica.
    Although I've never seen Cindy, thanks for the review. As far as Krys is concerned, nobody, and mean NOBODY, provides a HE like she does! Her skilled expertise in the finish is unlike anything I've ever experienced in my twenty five years of mongering. The experience alone is much more worthwhile and fun than what the majority of AMPs or any other massage experience I've ever encountered. Except for my UTR, she is the only other woman I see because she is safe, beautiful and pleasant to be with for a more than reasonable donation! IMHO.

  13. #4549

    Cindy

    I thought it was about time I tested the old faces in the county that I haven't seen. So I just went to see Cindy in the Cape https://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com...e/473079848187.

    I'd read the reviews so knew what to expect of course. The general complaint is that the pictures are dated and that she's not FS. I think it's good to go with low expectations, because things usually look up (though not always!) I found Cindy to be a very pleasant lady with good conversation. I tried to put her at ease by walking around disrobed and rejecting the offer of draping. I knew from experience that these girls worry about new faces. The hour massage only lasts about 20 minutes I think. Certainly nothing like the experiences of Chloe or Marika, who always ensure you get a good massage as well. Before the offer to flip. We negotiated a handshake deal, and she got topless. I think everyone has seen her pictures. She has huge man-mades, and despite being older than the pictures, I still found her attractive to look at while she worked her hands. It was a standard finish, as she certainly doesn't posses the hand skills of the incomparable Krys (but no-one does, imo). Overall it was a nice experience and I'm glad I went, even though it was pretty pricey for what I got. I'd go again though if I was in the area. But before that, I need to visit Veronica.

  14. #4548

    Tokyo Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy71  [View Original Post]
    A couple of weeks ago I was in the Cocoa area and had some time and wanted to try Tokyo.

    Drove by it at first but found it. It was a Saturday afternoon and no one in the parking lot.

    I rang the bell and shortly a lady came and brought me to a room. Pretty lady probably in her 40's. I paid for the time and got on the table. She gave a very good firm massage. Then she started feeling up jr. She asked me to flip over and got going with a HJ. She let my hands wander but the best I was going to get was a HE.

    Nice experience but next time I hope I get a different lady Sorry but I am not sure of her name.
    YMMV especially if you start going more often. You may have gotten Kim I think her name is. As far as I know her and Amy are there most times although I haven't seen Amy since they re-opened. I regularly saw Amy when she was at Zen years ago, then she switched with a girl named Suzy and ended up at Tokyo. I'm not one to actively go for FS but Amy and I have had some nice (69) times at Zen and Tokyo. I have seen Kim 2 or 3 times since they've re-opened and can say lots of nice roaming, shirt up and top play UTC on first visit with her. Next times were shorts off, top pulled up and FIV but didn't go as far as with Amy. Amy is a bit prettier and a bit larger on top than Kim is but both are very nice to nibble on. There could be others there but not sure, especially during this slow covid times. Maybe they don't want too many girls there if not much biz coming their way. Play and stay safe.

  15. #4547

    Lilyana Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by OneMansplan  [View Original Post]
    Who's this Lily that's been mentioned a bunch?
    Lily, Lilyana or Lilyana Gold, all the same provider, pretty much universally positive reviews. I only say "pretty much" because I figure surely there's a less than stellar review out there somewhere!

    https://lilysbodyrubbiz.as.me/schedule.php

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape