Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 226 of 529 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 7921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4546

    Ad for Lily?

    Who's this Lily that's been mentioned a bunch?

  2. #4545

    Krys and her Serenity Room

    Proper HT to Willie24 for recommending a session with Krys in her Serenity Room. More more rub than massage but big-time edging and end-game satisfaction. Comms were great, first through her email, then text, and not too much in the verification process. Her location is her small house.

    She's cute, has a fun personality, has a rocking body and wears nothing but a g-string once the session starts. If you like any anal stim, this is your gal. She's got more tools than a mechanic and loves to find what works best for you. If all you want is a rub and tug, she's happy to provide just that as well. Price is $ for the standard, $. 3 for a bit of play, and if you want to get serious, the price goes up slightly.

    She has a dedicated shower for pre-session rinse and post-session scrub and a variety of soaps to suit whoever.

    This one is a Brevard gem, IMO.

  3. #4544

    Tokyo visit

    A couple of weeks ago I was in the Cocoa area and had some time and wanted to try Tokyo.

    Drove by it at first but found it. It was a Saturday afternoon and no one in the parking lot.

    I rang the bell and shortly a lady came and brought me to a room. Pretty lady probably in her 40's. I paid for the time and got on the table. She gave a very good firm massage. Then she started feeling up jr. She asked me to flip over and got going with a HJ. She let my hands wander but the best I was going to get was a HE.

    Nice experience but next time I hope I get a different lady Sorry but I am not sure of her name.

  4. #4543

    Correct link

    Quote Originally Posted by Gramsstud  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody have any info on her?

    Thanks.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...a/698091743586
    Try this link. Sorry. https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...a/879128526653.

  5. #4542

    Teresa

    Does anybody have any info on her?

    Thanks.

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...a/698091743586

  6. #4541

    Same owners

    I suspect this is the same gorup that runs the spa on PB rd & the one by poolies & the one north diary (sofu?) . The new one on us1 north is no longer there (I think) maybe this is that one moved over.

    Doubt it will be any more than basic.

    Quote Originally Posted by LastTimeEyex  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream. Little girl maybe 4'11. Very nice very strong for her size. Stand Up Shower I did not use. Massage was better than average. Extras are minimal and not up to the Orlando standards. Left Happy. I am sure YMMV.

    LTE.

  7. #4540

    Massage Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    Hey you got a name and age? I want to check her out too, thanks appreciate it.
    Sorry, I don't recall her name. She was mid twenties I would say. Other poster says she may be Kim. She spoke decent English as well.

  8. #4539

    New Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if this is the place?

    https://spacecoast.bedpage.com/Thera...e/9784569.html

    I checked it out but they were closed. No business signs, name or schedule. Only a couple signs warning of video recordings and audio recordings.
    Had a dream. Little girl maybe 4'11. Very nice very strong for her size. Stand Up Shower I did not use. Massage was better than average. Extras are minimal and not up to the Orlando standards. Left Happy. I am sure YMMV.

    LTE.

  9. #4538

    New places?

    Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried or been to any of the three new Massage places in North Titusville. Any info would be appreciated thanks.
    What new places, DD? The only one I'm aware of is the Broad St one which is hit or (mostly) miss in terms of quality.

  10. #4537

    New massage

    Wonder if this is the place?

    https://spacecoast.bedpage.com/Thera...e/9784569.html

    I checked it out but they were closed. No business signs, name or schedule. Only a couple signs warning of video recordings and audio recordings.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSig  [View Original Post]
    Pulled in today and all the parking spot were taken. Hopefully some sore of review coming soon.

  11. #4536

    MH Kim

    I think you may have seen Kim by the rack description. She wanted. 8 for standard HE a few days ago which I thought was pretty steep, I didn't ask for other options. The massage was actually the best part of the visit this time. I'll try again when the urge hits.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSunSurf  [View Original Post]
    Saturday I stopped in Cocoa Beach for a tune up, and there was a new girl at the door. Asked if I could come back in a half hour. I said fine and came back, to the usual mamasan. I've known her for a while and she actually gives a decent rub. But I asked about the new girl and she said that she would get her, and I would enjoy her as well.

    After a 10 minute wait, she came in. I opted for a half hour, and she gave a decent massage, mask and clothing on. Actually worked through a bad leg cramp that had been bothering me. On the flip she asked if I had been there before and I told her that usually the mamasan takes care of me. She offered the standard finish and I asked if anything else was on the menu. Turns out she offers FS, unlike the mamasan.

    Stocky girl with a large rack, masks off, started with CBJ and full roaming, then mounted up. Took a good pounding and I finished in the bag. She asked if I could finish her off, which I did with my hand.

    Cleaned up with a hot towel, very satisfying. Only downside was the price. Usual door fee, but she was anticipating $. 4 for the tip. I've been out of the game for a bit, and I wasn't really in the mood to quibble over price. So the total damage including door was $$.

  12. #4535

    Mh

    Quote Originally Posted by JSunSurf  [View Original Post]
    Saturday I stopped in Cocoa Beach for a tune up, and there was a new girl at the door. Asked if I could come back in a half hour. I said fine and came back, to the usual mamasan. I've known her for a while and she actually gives a decent rub. But I asked about the new girl and she said that she would get her, and I would enjoy her as well.

    After a 10 minute wait, she came in. I opted for a half hour, and she gave a decent massage, mask and clothing on. Actually worked through a bad leg cramp that had been bothering me. On the flip she asked if I had been there before and I told her that usually the mamasan takes care of me. She offered the standard finish and I asked if anything else was on the menu. Turns out she offers FS, unlike the mamasan.

    Stocky girl with a large rack, masks off, started with CBJ and full roaming, then mounted up. Took a good pounding and I finished in the bag. She asked if I could finish her off, which I did with my hand.

    Cleaned up with a hot towel, very satisfying. Only downside was the price. Usual door fee, but she was anticipating $. 4 for the tip. I've been out of the game for a bit, and I wasn't really in the mood to quibble over price. So the total damage including door was $$.

    Before anyone asks, yes it sounds like a lot. But I was there most of an hour. The place is clean. I get a decent massage. THe extras were a pleasant surprise, and the place feels safe. So I would rather spend a few extra bucks since I don't do it often. I'm not into dirty hotels with ciggie smoke, needles and potential boyfriends ready to jack me up.

    I occasionally stop in there for a legit massage when my back is tweaked anyway. If you're into the AMP scene, this is a decent option, especially with the new girl. She said she's been in the states since just before COVID, and isn't sure when or if she's going back. She planned to come over for six months and see how she liked it, but can't really travel internationally right now.
    Hey you got a name and age? I want to check her out too, thanks appreciate it.

  13. #4534

    Full House

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Didn't catch the name but I saw a grand opening for a mp in Melbourne on Nancock today, just north of the college on the left. Didn't get a chance to stop and see but it had all the visual hallmarks of an AMP on the outside.
    Pulled in today and all the parking spot were taken. Hopefully some sore of review coming soon.

  14. #4533

    North Titusville

    Has anyone tried or been to any of the three new Massage places in North Titusville. Any info would be appreciated thanks.

  15. #4532

    Massage Heaven

    Saturday I stopped in Cocoa Beach for a tune up, and there was a new girl at the door. Asked if I could come back in a half hour. I said fine and came back, to the usual mamasan. I've known her for a while and she actually gives a decent rub. But I asked about the new girl and she said that she would get her, and I would enjoy her as well.

    After a 10 minute wait, she came in. I opted for a half hour, and she gave a decent massage, mask and clothing on. Actually worked through a bad leg cramp that had been bothering me. On the flip she asked if I had been there before and I told her that usually the mamasan takes care of me. She offered the standard finish and I asked if anything else was on the menu. Turns out she offers FS, unlike the mamasan.

    Stocky girl with a large rack, masks off, started with CBJ and full roaming, then mounted up. Took a good pounding and I finished in the bag. She asked if I could finish her off, which I did with my hand.

    Cleaned up with a hot towel, very satisfying. Only downside was the price. Usual door fee, but she was anticipating $. 4 for the tip. I've been out of the game for a bit, and I wasn't really in the mood to quibble over price. So the total damage including door was $$.

    Before anyone asks, yes it sounds like a lot. But I was there most of an hour. The place is clean. I get a decent massage. THe extras were a pleasant surprise, and the place feels safe. So I would rather spend a few extra bucks since I don't do it often. I'm not into dirty hotels with ciggie smoke, needles and potential boyfriends ready to jack me up.

    I occasionally stop in there for a legit massage when my back is tweaked anyway. If you're into the AMP scene, this is a decent option, especially with the new girl. She said she's been in the states since just before COVID, and isn't sure when or if she's going back. She planned to come over for six months and see how she liked it, but can't really travel internationally right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape