Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 7921
-
12-07-20 02:40 #4546Regular Member

Posts: 7Ad for Lily?
Who's this Lily that's been mentioned a bunch?
-
12-06-20 13:10 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 300Krys and her Serenity Room
Proper HT to Willie24 for recommending a session with Krys in her Serenity Room. More more rub than massage but big-time edging and end-game satisfaction. Comms were great, first through her email, then text, and not too much in the verification process. Her location is her small house.
She's cute, has a fun personality, has a rocking body and wears nothing but a g-string once the session starts. If you like any anal stim, this is your gal. She's got more tools than a mechanic and loves to find what works best for you. If all you want is a rub and tug, she's happy to provide just that as well. Price is $ for the standard, $. 3 for a bit of play, and if you want to get serious, the price goes up slightly.
She has a dedicated shower for pre-session rinse and post-session scrub and a variety of soaps to suit whoever.
This one is a Brevard gem, IMO.
-
12-05-20 17:44 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 73Tokyo visit
A couple of weeks ago I was in the Cocoa area and had some time and wanted to try Tokyo.
Drove by it at first but found it. It was a Saturday afternoon and no one in the parking lot.
I rang the bell and shortly a lady came and brought me to a room. Pretty lady probably in her 40's. I paid for the time and got on the table. She gave a very good firm massage. Then she started feeling up jr. She asked me to flip over and got going with a HJ. She let my hands wander but the best I was going to get was a HE.
Nice experience but next time I hope I get a different lady Sorry but I am not sure of her name.
-
11-27-20 11:48 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 176Correct link
Try this link. Sorry. https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...a/879128526653.
Originally Posted by Gramsstud
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 07:42 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 176Teresa
Does anybody have any info on her?
Thanks.
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fem...a/698091743586
-
11-26-20 20:57 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 143Same owners
I suspect this is the same gorup that runs the spa on PB rd & the one by poolies & the one north diary (sofu?) . The new one on us1 north is no longer there (I think) maybe this is that one moved over.
Doubt it will be any more than basic.
Originally Posted by LastTimeEyex
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 09:29 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 47Massage Heaven
Sorry, I don't recall her name. She was mid twenties I would say. Other poster says she may be Kim. She spoke decent English as well.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-20 07:50 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 35New Massage
Had a dream. Little girl maybe 4'11. Very nice very strong for her size. Stand Up Shower I did not use. Massage was better than average. Extras are minimal and not up to the Orlando standards. Left Happy. I am sure YMMV.
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
LTE.
-
11-25-20 17:20 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 52New places?
What new places, DD? The only one I'm aware of is the Broad St one which is hit or (mostly) miss in terms of quality.
Originally Posted by DevilDog23
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 00:05 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 143New massage
Wonder if this is the place?
https://spacecoast.bedpage.com/Thera...e/9784569.html
I checked it out but they were closed. No business signs, name or schedule. Only a couple signs warning of video recordings and audio recordings.
Originally Posted by MrSig
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 11:51 #4536Regular Member

Posts: 17MH Kim
I think you may have seen Kim by the rack description. She wanted. 8 for standard HE a few days ago which I thought was pretty steep, I didn't ask for other options. The massage was actually the best part of the visit this time. I'll try again when the urge hits.
Originally Posted by JSunSurf
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 16:51 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 353Mh
Hey you got a name and age? I want to check her out too, thanks appreciate it.
Originally Posted by JSunSurf
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 12:44 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 33Full House
Pulled in today and all the parking spot were taken. Hopefully some sore of review coming soon.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 00:01 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 48North Titusville
Has anyone tried or been to any of the three new Massage places in North Titusville. Any info would be appreciated thanks.
-
11-22-20 23:33 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 47Massage Heaven
Saturday I stopped in Cocoa Beach for a tune up, and there was a new girl at the door. Asked if I could come back in a half hour. I said fine and came back, to the usual mamasan. I've known her for a while and she actually gives a decent rub. But I asked about the new girl and she said that she would get her, and I would enjoy her as well.
After a 10 minute wait, she came in. I opted for a half hour, and she gave a decent massage, mask and clothing on. Actually worked through a bad leg cramp that had been bothering me. On the flip she asked if I had been there before and I told her that usually the mamasan takes care of me. She offered the standard finish and I asked if anything else was on the menu. Turns out she offers FS, unlike the mamasan.
Stocky girl with a large rack, masks off, started with CBJ and full roaming, then mounted up. Took a good pounding and I finished in the bag. She asked if I could finish her off, which I did with my hand.
Cleaned up with a hot towel, very satisfying. Only downside was the price. Usual door fee, but she was anticipating $. 4 for the tip. I've been out of the game for a bit, and I wasn't really in the mood to quibble over price. So the total damage including door was $$.
Before anyone asks, yes it sounds like a lot. But I was there most of an hour. The place is clean. I get a decent massage. THe extras were a pleasant surprise, and the place feels safe. So I would rather spend a few extra bucks since I don't do it often. I'm not into dirty hotels with ciggie smoke, needles and potential boyfriends ready to jack me up.
I occasionally stop in there for a legit massage when my back is tweaked anyway. If you're into the AMP scene, this is a decent option, especially with the new girl. She said she's been in the states since just before COVID, and isn't sure when or if she's going back. She planned to come over for six months and see how she liked it, but can't really travel internationally right now.








Reply With Quote






