Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #10676

    Becca Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone7  [View Original Post]
    Becca has been around forever. I still see her on a regular basis and she is a true spinner. She is non-GFE for the most part but she is as DTF as any woman I have ever met. And she can get really into it.

    She is also a hot mess and has time management and communication issues. And who knows what else.

    Still that body is hard to resist.
    Hot mess is correct with time and her busy schedule.

    But oh boy. I can't believe and I'm a little more towards the crazier side, but can't believe how crazy cool she really is. I'm running into a Christmas party and will comment again later. But wow.

  2. #10675

    Becca's ex?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Becca is very picky. I know her ex girlfriend (they're still friends) and she said she has a definite type. I've been told by providers and civilians that I'm good looking and have never had problems getting women. Sent Becca a requested pic a few years ago and she ghosted me after setting up an appointment. There were a ton of reviews on AL where she did a bunch of guys the same way.

    I guess you just have to be lucky enough to meet her criteria.

    Well, I do enjoy banging her ex.
    Can you share / PM me her ex info?

  3. #10674

    Becca

    Becca has been around forever. I still see her on a regular basis and she is a true spinner. She is non-GFE for the most part but she is as DTF as any woman I have ever met. And she can get really into it.

    She is also a hot mess and has time management and communication issues. And who knows what else.

    Still that body is hard to resist.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Becca is very picky. I know her ex girlfriend (they're still friends) and she said she has a definite type. I've been told by providers and civilians that I'm good looking and have never had problems getting women. Sent Becca a requested pic a few years ago and she ghosted me after setting up an appointment. There were a ton of reviews on AL where she did a bunch of guys the same way.

    I guess you just have to be lucky enough to meet her criteria.

    Well, I do enjoy banging her ex.

  4. #10673

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68  [View Original Post]
    Look in the massage Parlors section just recent.
    Timing is everything. .

    Just saw that after I posted the inquiry.

  5. #10672
    Quote Originally Posted by ModelX  [View Original Post]
    Is this real or scam? Anyone sample her yet?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/321289260366
    Look in the massage Parlors section just recent.

  6. #10671

    Summer anyone

    Is this real or scam? Anyone sample her yet?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/321289260366

  7. #10670

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I took the recommendation of a few guys on here and a few PMs (thanks gentlemen) and was pleased with Jess. I hadn't hobbied since March but it was time. Super kind and good convo. Massage, DFK, BBBJ was decent, CFS in a few positions. Clean mid range hotel on south side of town. Not mind blowing sex but overall pleasant experience and GFE. I'm not going to put her on a pedestal or praise her, but I'd see her again.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/431132939527
    I had my second visit with Jess today. She is going to become my new go to.

    BTW, you are right about putting girls on a pedestal. You have made subtle remarks about me putting one girl in particular on a pedestal. This old monger has learned his lesson. I have thick skin, broad shoulders, and a strong back. If I ever say anything ridiculous, I don't mind being called by you or anyone on this board.

  8. #10669
    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Going to be in charlotte for a night and was looking to partake in the local girls- looking for a spinner.

    Reading through, looks like Jess is the top pick lately but won't have any non night time availability due to flight and work.

    Anyone have any other recommendations? Debating Tyler. But open to any other suggestions.

    Appreciate the help.

    D.
    I guess everyone has their own definition but Jess is definitely not what I'd call a spinner. She's probably 5'6" and has a slight belly, the pics are accurate but she's able to hide it at those angles. It shows up a bit more when she's just standing normally. Everything that the others said about her is true, however I probably won't repeat. I'm a fan of flat stomachs and she just didn't do it for me.

    Slightly related but I've seen a lot of people here refer to thick / slightly thick girls as spinners. It's really strange and makes me wonder if they just assume obese is a "normal" body which means any girl that isn't obese is now a spinner LOL.

  9. #10668

    Two Butts

    Is this the duo, Sarah and Jazmine?

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3178433

    Has anyone ever seen either one?

  10. #10667

    Becca Link

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9588238.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for Becca.

  11. #10666

    Becca

    True! Love her beef curtains. She says she hates them, but she is just sexy all over.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    I've also read that she has a meaty pussy, which is a big turn on for me. True?

  12. #10665

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledg77  [View Original Post]
    I've also read that she has a meaty pussy, which is a big turn on for me. True
    Yes, heard the same thing.

  13. #10664

    Becca Link

    [QUOTE=David3131;5103229]Is there a link for Becca.[/QUOTEhttps://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...8.htm?cat=4363

  14. #10663

    I've been tempted in the past but never followed thru

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    From my understanding, she stays very busy and can afford to be super picky. I heard she's a real firecracker if you can make the cut.

    When she ghosted me after sending my pic, I did start to panic and thought maybe the cops had my photo or someone was going to blackmail me. It was really unnerving and I have never done it again.
    I've also read that she has a meaty pussy, which is a big turn on for me. True?

  15. #10662

    Spinner

    Hey all.

    Going to be in charlotte for a night and was looking to partake in the local girls- looking for a spinner.

    Reading through, looks like Jess is the top pick lately but won't have any non night time availability due to flight and work.

    Anyone have any other recommendations? Debating Tyler. But open to any other suggestions.

    Appreciate the help.

    D.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape