High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 1127 1627 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 24819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15429

    Megan Petite

    Saw Megan this afternoon, what a treat she was. She is visiting until Monday and hopes to leave us in her rotation. She is a beautiful young spinner. Rates reason.

    Able for her service provided. Only two rules are no DATY or FIV. She had no problem getting me ready to perform and was quite comfortable with my ED issues, she had my toes curling on finish. I hope to see her before she leaves. Will definitely see her on a regular basis when she visits.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56636401/

  2. #15428

    Aly

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? I'm not coming up with anything, and I can't believe no one has seen her. Unless she's TGTBT. But I don't know. I'm not nearly as active as I used to be. Cute girl. Thanks for any info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56632239/
    Horrible heroin addict and sores all over her body. Very dirty and bad odor of sweaty ball sack with a hint of rotten carp and semen. Smells bad in room also and lots of blood all over sheets from shooting up and passing out. Used needles everywhere. It's sad but she used to be pretty decent but know way in hell would I touch it in anyway. Just my 2 cents worth, be safe and good luck.

  3. #15427

    Aly

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? I'm not coming up with anything, and I can't believe no one has seen her. Unless she's TGTBT. But I don't know. I'm not nearly as active as I used to be. Cute girl. Thanks for any info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56632239/
    She is the one in the back. Only able to get ahold of her one time, just did not have a good feeling about her so I passed.

  4. #15426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Says she wants $250 a meet, hard to get a hold of her. Anyone have any success?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d807...0-2b122debe9f7
    You'll have better luck asking about her in the sugar baby / sugar daddy thread.

  5. #15425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? I'm not coming up with anything, and I can't believe no one has seen her. Unless she's TGTBT. But I don't know. I'm not nearly as active as I used to be. Cute girl. Thanks for any info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56632239/
    Never seen her but I think she's been discussed as Allison before. Mixed reviews. The one being discussed is the one in the rear of the picture.

  6. #15424

    East Side

    Can anyone recommend a decent hotel / motel on the east side or Beech Grove area? I'm meeting up with a "friend" for a few hours later this week to visit and catch up. Just needs to be decent, discreet, and won't break my wallet.

    You can PM recommendations to me or post.

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #15423

    Rocker Chick

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I've already read previous reviews on this one but just seeing if there's any new reviews or experiences with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...995/5676863255

    Rocker chick.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...580/3179331522

    Specifically Amy, I've already seen reviews on the other one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...461/3175379518

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/56410299/
    Saw this on in April or May. Back then her incall was in Southport right off 65. She's legit but pricy, like DI Tabby pricey. Still, I can't complain about her 1 hr GFE experience.

    She's pretty short but is curvy in all the right places. She's good conversation but very up front, very laid back, and focused on you the whole time. Her GFE appointments include everything except greek. She does do BB and DFK.

    Her incall was clean, she smokes but only outside, and I saw no evidence of substance abuse or paraphilia. I didn't partake in the BB, not my thing, but to each their own. I had no complaints so if you've got the money, I recommend her.

    Otherwise, there are cheaper options out there that are just as good.

    Be safe out there.

  8. #15422

    Aly?

    Anybody seen this one? I'm not coming up with anything, and I can't believe no one has seen her. Unless she's TGTBT. But I don't know. I'm not nearly as active as I used to be. Cute girl. Thanks for any info.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56632239/

  9. #15421

    IndyBBY

    Says she wants $250 a meet, hard to get a hold of her. Anyone have any success?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d807...0-2b122debe9f7

  10. #15420
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her promote on a different site. Tried to contact her but never got a response back. She's smoking hot and any info would be awesome. I'd be a regular for her of given the chance. Stay safe brothers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56608533/
    Never seen her myself, but would be wary on the editing in some of those pics. Based on the angles of the lattice in the background, she's exaggerated her shapely curves a bit.

  11. #15419

    Had a nice time

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Before Thanksgiving, I posted about an Asian motel girl I knew who was in town. For those of you who enjoyed her company, thought I'd let you know that she's back. In a little better motel this time in Castleton area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...scort/35249596
    I dreamed of this one last night. Decent body, small chest and a small pudge to her midsection but very accommodating and takes everything well. Thanks for the heads up on her!

  12. #15418

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her promote on a different site. Tried to contact her but never got a response back. She's smoking hot and any info would be awesome. I'd be a regular for her of given the chance. Stay safe brothers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56608533/
    I ran into her walking out from seeing someone else. She's attractive In civilian clothes. Seemed clean but when I tried to communicate with her via ads she's difficult and expensive. Good luck.

  13. #15417

    Better then average

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    I had a bad experience with this one. You can pm for details. Don't visit unless you just really enjoy spending money on followup visits to a different kind of provider.
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She was timely on communication. Pics are accurate. Clean hotel room and she seems clean enough also. She was uninterested yet cooperative. She wanted the job done and for me to leave. I suspect everything is available.

  14. #15416

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownNights  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this girl? Looks pretty good to me. Please help if you know anything.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...money/35088139
    I had a bad experience with this one. You can pm for details. Don't visit unless you just really enjoy spending money on followup visits to a different kind of provider.

  15. #15415

    Info on this one fellas

    I've seen her promote on a different site. Tried to contact her but never got a response back. She's smoking hot and any info would be awesome. I'd be a regular for her of given the chance. Stay safe brothers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56608533/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape