Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 628 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 128 528 578 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 678 728 1128 1628 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15421

    IndyBBY

    Says she wants $250 a meet, hard to get a hold of her. Anyone have any success?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d807...0-2b122debe9f7

  2. #15420
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her promote on a different site. Tried to contact her but never got a response back. She's smoking hot and any info would be awesome. I'd be a regular for her of given the chance. Stay safe brothers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56608533/
    Never seen her myself, but would be wary on the editing in some of those pics. Based on the angles of the lattice in the background, she's exaggerated her shapely curves a bit.

  3. #15419

    Had a nice time

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Before Thanksgiving, I posted about an Asian motel girl I knew who was in town. For those of you who enjoyed her company, thought I'd let you know that she's back. In a little better motel this time in Castleton area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...scort/35249596
    I dreamed of this one last night. Decent body, small chest and a small pudge to her midsection but very accommodating and takes everything well. Thanks for the heads up on her!

  4. #15418

    Expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe12  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her promote on a different site. Tried to contact her but never got a response back. She's smoking hot and any info would be awesome. I'd be a regular for her of given the chance. Stay safe brothers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56608533/
    I ran into her walking out from seeing someone else. She's attractive In civilian clothes. Seemed clean but when I tried to communicate with her via ads she's difficult and expensive. Good luck.

  5. #15417

    Better then average

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyFun99  [View Original Post]
    I had a bad experience with this one. You can pm for details. Don't visit unless you just really enjoy spending money on followup visits to a different kind of provider.
    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. She was timely on communication. Pics are accurate. Clean hotel room and she seems clean enough also. She was uninterested yet cooperative. She wanted the job done and for me to leave. I suspect everything is available.

  6. #15416

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by NaptownNights  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know this girl? Looks pretty good to me. Please help if you know anything.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...money/35088139
    I had a bad experience with this one. You can pm for details. Don't visit unless you just really enjoy spending money on followup visits to a different kind of provider.

  7. #15415

    Info on this one fellas

    I've seen her promote on a different site. Tried to contact her but never got a response back. She's smoking hot and any info would be awesome. I'd be a regular for her of given the chance. Stay safe brothers.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56608533/

  8. #15414

    Nikki or Brooke

    Anybody know this girl? Looks pretty good to me. Please help if you know anything.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...money/35088139

  9. #15413

    Any info on these?

    I've already read previous reviews on this one but just seeing if there's any new reviews or experiences with her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...995/5676863255

    Rocker chick.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...580/3179331522

    Specifically Amy, I've already seen reviews on the other one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...461/3175379518

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/56410299/

  10. #15412

  11. #15411

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by Agronoman  [View Original Post]
    Not worth it. No massage to speak of, very rushed, and the older one is very wrinkled from the tits down.
    Avoid the older one at all costs (never seen the younger one), you've been warned.

  12. #15410

    This one, not very good in English

    OceanSky is also still learning the language.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSky  [View Original Post]
    I met many asian before. But most of them can not speak in English. This one, not very good in English, but the way she talk with you somewhat like a very good friend of you.

    .

  13. #15409
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by MainStreet  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics of her?
    LOL, it would be a dream come true if we got girls like the ones in the Chinese ads to come to Indy.

  14. #15408

    Nice

    Are the pics of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Before Thanksgiving, I posted about an Asian motel girl I knew who was in town. For those of you who enjoyed her company, thought I'd let you know that she's back. In a little better motel this time in Castleton area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...scort/35249596

  15. #15407
    Some pimp writing fake reviews, ignore my posts


    Posts: 5

    Wonderful experience

    Been there several days before, have a very nice experience.

    She is cute, hot, sexy. Very friendly.

    She knows how to talk with you and flatter you. Very relax atmosphere.

    I met many asian before. But most of them can not speak in English. This one, not very good in English, but the way she talk with you somewhat like a very good friend of you.

    Very enjoyable.

    I stay 1 h with her.

    Damage 180. I tipped her 20. She told me she tip me 10 dollar for a cup of coffee on my way back home.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Before Thanksgiving, I posted about an Asian motel girl I knew who was in town. For those of you who enjoyed her company, thought I'd let you know that she's back. In a little better motel this time in Castleton area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...scort/35249596

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape