Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 16018
-
12-07-20 20:35 #10168Senior Member

Posts: 61I don't know what to tell you, bud. You got to figure this one out yourself.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
The only hint I can really give you is that the ground at the front of the building is higher up than the ground at the back. Lmao.
IE: Yes, it's essentially like a basement. Go check it out. It's a cool setup.
-
12-07-20 19:39 #10167Senior Member

Posts: 902If you have any interest in going to this new spot, best to go now. There is a reason this place changes its identity fairly often.
-
12-07-20 18:38 #10166Banned Member

Posts: 13634How? Is one level underground or are you smoking something?
Originally Posted by STandR
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 18:31 #10165Senior Member

Posts: 61That's the right building. It looks like a 1 story from the road, but that buildings hiding a fat ass.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
It's 2 story.
-
12-07-20 16:16 #10164Senior Member

Posts: 81It's at 1271 Marietta Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. According to the Instagram notice.
Originally Posted by DickMGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 15:41 #10163Regular Member

Posts: 7Is this the place on Marietta? I guess they re-opened looks like it used to be a black strip club.
Originally Posted by STandR
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 14:34 #10162Banned Member

Posts: 13634When I Googled Vlive, it said the address is 127X Marietta Blvd and Google Maps shows it as a purple, one-story building. Where is it located?
Originally Posted by STandR
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 13:50 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 61New Follies at Vivid Details
Quick detail update.
No parking fee when I got here. Checked with a wand and pat down upon entry. No cover, but that may change.
Lap dances are the typical affair. 10 bucks a song. Songs are long though. Something I noticed and appreciated.
Red Bull was $5. Mixed drinks were $10.
VIP from what I've been told is also the standard fees. $50 to the club and then the girls set their rates. Haven't indulged that way yet though.
This place is full of dancers, but need more customers. I think this place has got potential.
Any questions, just ask away.
-
12-07-20 12:47 #10160Senior Member

Posts: 342Link please
Does anyone know where this place is? I can't find anything via search except for a hair salon with that name. Somebody please post a link or an address, please.
Originally Posted by STandR
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-20 12:25 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 61New Follies at Vivid/VLive. First Impressions.
Rolled up around 12:15. 20+ cars up front. Managers were quick to greet me and let me know I was he very first customer for the grand opening. That means that 20+ girls are already here. Huge 2 story club. With 4 VIP rooms. 2 on each side on the bottom floor. Just did a quick walk around. Will update with details. Beautiful girls walking around. Mix of white and black so far.
-
12-06-20 21:42 #10158Senior Member

Posts: 61Follies Day Shift at Vivid / VLive. I'll be there tomorrow during their Grand Opening. Will report if this is really Follies 2. 0, or just a pretender.
-
12-04-20 17:51 #10157Senior Member

Posts: 175I've seen couple of posts on IG for the same. Says its opening up on 7th I guess. One of the old dancers at follies posted the same status too.
Originally Posted by Scorpio1982
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-20 17:44 #10156Senior Member

Posts: 159Follies day shift
Anybody heard about the Follies day shift at this new club called Vivide? It's at the former location of Vlive and Body Tap. They have a page on IG (at follies day shift). Thinking about checking then out.
-
12-03-20 14:26 #10155Senior Member

Posts: 221Follies Replacement
I would say Platinum is the closest we'll find to Follies. As a matter of fact, the manager from Follies is now working there, as are many of the same dancers. Unfortunately, VIP is not quite as good, as I have gone a few times since the summer and have yet to find a dancer who will do a BBJ. I hate CBJ's and I hate to drop 2. 5 dimes for that, but I've done it because there is really no other option.
Originally Posted by Churchy
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 07:07 #10154Senior Member

Posts: 159I have seen a few at night but most of them will be on day shift. Its mostly latina until 3 or 4 in the afternoon everyday.
Originally Posted by AtlDawg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





