Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 16018
-
12-02-20 23:59 #10153Regular Member

Posts: 6Ny
Has anyone seen New York from club babes, or Alex, Honey Dew?? NY was the best. All of them had nice big.
-
12-01-20 09:45 #10152Senior Member

Posts: 222I've done a lot of reading through here and haven't seen a solid replacement for Follies, VIP with the dancers there was a guaranteed good time for decent $. What's the go to club now?
-
11-30-20 18:41 #10151Senior Member

Posts: 58Are the latinas there on Saturday nights or just during the day?
Originally Posted by Scorpio1982
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:42 #10150Senior Member

Posts: 122Can anyone reccomend some good white or hispanic girls at Tattletales for VIP?
-
11-30-20 09:50 #10149Senior Member

Posts: 683Many years ago, it was $$$ for 30 minutes, so I never went back. Had a girl act like that was a steal, "I'll do $$$ for 30 minutes if you'll do it now. " Me: no thanks, that's too much for me. She stormed off. Great looking chick, big tits blonde, packing the right curves. She though I was willing to spend more. Nope. I have literally never been back to TT. That was probably 2007, so a long time ago.
Originally Posted by Filly
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 16:18 #10148Regular Member

Posts: 14They definitely try to bleed you for every cent they can at TT. A few years ago it wasn't like that. Most of my VIP trips back then were well worth it. I noticed a difference last year. You pay $$$ for 30-minutes, but as soon as you're in the room, they start pushing that you need to get an hour to really have fun. Dayshift at TT isn't as bad with the upselling, but still YMMV.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 17:57 #10147Senior Member

Posts: 683Interesting. Never liked TT. Always thought the girls started by asking for too much money. Granted you got to start somewhere and if you can get it, great for them. For me, it was always too much of an ask. I'm not an itc guy anyway.
Originally Posted by Filly
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 08:42 #10146Senior Member

Posts: 2087Black girl looks familiar
[QUOTE=MrTattoo;5085984]Black girl look familiar can't quite put my finger on it but the guy is lucky to say the least LOL.[/QUOTEhttps://independent.com.listcrawler....anta/56317679/
Originally Posted by VirgilToole
[View Original Post]
That's because she is familiar! She's been on Listcrawler for eons now. She used to be much thinner and in shape when she started posting a few years ago. Tried to hook up with her in the past, but she's an airhead with horrible communication skills. Aren't they all. That video is just some guy and his wife in the VIP of a strip club while the couple are filming. That stripper chic ain't really doing shit out of the norm.
-
11-25-20 10:05 #10145Regular Member

Posts: 14That's been my experience at the PP as well. VIP isn't worth the cost, but you can have success outside the club. Only VIP worth it now that Follies is gone is TT and even then YMMV.
Originally Posted by Joesouncool
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 19:25 #10144Banned Member

Posts: 3001Black girl look familiar can't quite put my finger on it but the guy is lucky to say the least LOL.
Originally Posted by VirgilToole
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 18:39 #10143Senior Member

Posts: 96"Strip Club" Video
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5fb7402a1f992
Does anyone recognize the Black girl to know what club this is at? Or recognize the room? Or is the video title fake? Looking at the channel, the white girl is the guy's wife, but the Black girl is apparently an "Atlanta stripper."
-
11-24-20 12:04 #10142Senior Member

Posts: 683Yes, this sounds like the PP. Typically day shift is the b team. There is less focus during the day, so you can get away with more. The VIP at pp isn't the best for in club action. The pp is definitely where you can collect numbers and get various girls. I've had my share from there. For some reason, I collect shooter girls, waitresses, and bartender chicks there. Good looking pussy is good looking pussy. Haven't been in a while. I picked up a shooter girl at oasis a while back. Haven't been out in a long time. I miss the action, but I'm focused on other things now. Like NIKKI six of motley crew says, "I still burn. ".
Originally Posted by Filly
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there. Don't get no Rona.
-
11-24-20 10:51 #10141Senior Member

Posts: 148GC Stripclub
Has anyone been to the Stripclub called GC (Gentleman's Club) it's on Bakers Street. Trying to see if anyone has had any type of experience there and how much dances are? I plan on going there next weekend when I'm back in town. Preciate it Fellas.
-
11-18-20 11:47 #10140Senior Member

Posts: 2351Damn funny Sonso, I just spewed coffee all over my laptop whilst reading this. LOL.
Originally Posted by Sonso
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 08:49 #10139Regular Member

Posts: 14PP Dayshift
Went to PP a week or so ago to check out the day shift. They check your temperature outside and I think but I don't know for certain that you have to wear a mask to get in. Once you're inside you can take your mask off but the employees keep their masks on even during dances. Only time they took masks off was to drink or smoke. Found a good looking dancer, stage name Kitty, that I spent my time with. I've been going to the PP for years and I can honestly say that I've never had that much contact on a dance. It was better than the recent dances I've gotten at TT. Seems the day shift is a little more loose with the rules on dances. I inquired about VIP. She said she could take her mask off in VIP, but was led to believe no extras worth justifying the cost were available. Regardless, I was more than content with the dances she was giving on the floor. Did seem like OTC might be available with some effort on my end. Got her number but have yet to set anything up due to other obligations.










Reply With Quote






