Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 7840
-
12-10-20 18:16 #3025Senior Member

Posts: 2147Thanks Poo. I sure she is a gem if it came from you. I'll have to give it a ride.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info.
Stay safe,
PA.
-
12-10-20 16:38 #3024Senior Member

Posts: 140Paris in Wolcott
Anyone try the blonde Paris in Wolcott on STG. I see no prior reviews. She looks TGTBT, but responds promptly, yet in a rude manner. Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks,
HH.
-
12-10-20 05:44 #3023Senior Member

Posts: 1000You Can't Go Wrong
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...t/890792468239
Mel / Vanessa is always a good time. Easy to talk to no visible demons and fucks like a rabbit on crack! Her oral skills are above average she know what she is doing and does it well even without the deep throat. She is def not the girl in the ad but she will send you a close to her confirmation pic from her past when she had a bit more meat on her bones.
Mels tits are small but fun and her ass is still close to perfect! I was amazed at her grind abilities it's like she has an over abundance of energy! Her phone range several times but she never even glanced it it's direction once. She was focused on Poo popping.
So she sucked, she fucked and when it was time the cover came off and I unloaded into her mouth. She stayed with it until my riling orgasm was totally spent. Mel made sure no swimmers were missed and then spit.
I was there for a half hour never rushed and had a good time. Well worth the bean I spent knowing I wouldn't be robbed and would leave satisfied.
Have fun. I did and I will be back. Poo.
-
12-09-20 22:15 #3022Senior Member

Posts: 204Lol
https://hartford.skipthegames.com/fe...t/078770924773
Quoted 2. 5 for a hhr. Yea ok. That hhr all inclusive pse with winning lotto number?
-
12-09-20 15:54 #3021Senior Member

Posts: 930Xena Lilliana Val
Is this her? Looks like outs only.
Originally Posted by DWCruiser
[View Original Post]
Tea E. Are num 353891.
https://danbury.skipthegames.com/fem...y/213138490538
-
12-09-20 10:44 #3020Senior Member

Posts: 792Thanks
Thanks for the clear headed insight. I was dumb enough to want to give her a try recently myself thinking she cleaned up her act. This shows once those dark demons take a hold of you and you keep hanging with low life's there's no coming back.
Originally Posted by AeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-20 00:47 #3019Senior Member

Posts: 1322Milford?
Why post that in the Waterbury Forum. She is in Milford which is close to Bridgeport or even New Haven. Yes, she put it in the Waterbury section of STG because she hasn't a clue, but most guys in Waterbury ae looking for providers in the area. You have a much better chance of the guys down there having info for you.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
SMH.
Blue.
-
12-09-20 00:29 #3018Regular Member

Posts: 17Rabbit Redux (with apologies Mr. Updike)
Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony
[View Original Post]
(apologies to John Updike).
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
A while ago, I posted a generally positive review of my experience with Bunny. P. Anthony pointed out then, as he does here, that said Bunny is actually a SnokeHoe, full of ugly, wrath and Dark Side. I, however, decided to keep my own counsel and did not heed the good Brother's warnings. To my chagrin, my second Bunny sighting was ROUGH. More drama than a Mexican soap opera. And the demons had taken over completely. While everything was available (albeit laced with invective about her bastard two-timing boyfriend who stole her drugs), she just made me feel sad. So much so that Little Guy felt sad, too. Miserable experience.
Takeaways: 1) Mustn't forget that life for these young ladies can be a harrowing and abysmal existence; 2) Beware the Dark Side; 3) F'and listen when Putnam Anthony speaks!
-
12-09-20 00:27 #3017Regular Member

Posts: 17Rabbit Redux
(apologies to John Updike).
Originally Posted by Tical348
[View Original Post]
A while ago, I posted a generally positive review of my experience with Bunny. P. Anthony pointed out for the benefit of others that said Bunny is actually a SnokeHoe, full of ugly, wrath and Dark Side. I, however, decided to keep my own counsel and did not heed the good Brother's warnings. To my chagrin, my second Bunny sighting was ROUGH. More drama than a Mexican soap opera. And the demons had taken over completely. While everything was available (albeit laced with invective about her bastard two-timing boyfriend who stole her drugs), she just made me feel sad. So much so that Little Guy felt sad, too. Miserable experience.
Takeaways: 1) Mustn't forget that life for these young ladies can be a harrowing and abysmal existence; 2) Beware the Dark Side; 3) F'and listen when Putnam Anthony speaks!
-
12-08-20 14:40 #3016Senior Member

Posts: 192Larissa
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...e/577439138935
Anyone seen her. I feel like I've seen something about her ad before but maybe it was a different name?
-
12-07-20 10:13 #3015Senior Member

Posts: 1000Just In Time
Thank you I just cancelled my date! Poo.
Originally Posted by MrHappyPants
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-20 20:46 #3014Senior Member

Posts: 27Any info?
https://waterbury.skipthegames.com/f...o/685022298100
Body looks hot enough, was wondering if anyone has had a go at her yet.
-
12-02-20 12:55 #3013Senior Member

Posts: 344[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
11-30-20 18:08 #3012Senior Member

Posts: 228Haircut
Cool thanks for the info! I can use the haircut.
Originally Posted by ShelbyCoLtd
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 07:35 #3011Senior Member

Posts: 49Camie
I dreamed about seeing Camie in Meriden recently. Quiet residential neighborhood. She kept me waiting for 30 min. Nicer looking in pics than in person, but when I saw she was sans makeup. She was very friendly & talking to herself a lot, mainly complaining about her housemate (who also posts on STG) smoked weed from a bong while I was there, got down to business, finished CIM (no swallow) and then a haircut for me. Actually a very nice haircut, so she definitely has experience & skill w that.
Originally Posted by Oosul
[View Original Post]
Overall I may have found a new barber.










Reply With Quote






