High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 391 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 441 491 891 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 16018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10168
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    How? Is one level underground or are you smoking something?
    I don't know what to tell you, bud. You got to figure this one out yourself.

    The only hint I can really give you is that the ground at the front of the building is higher up than the ground at the back. Lmao.

    IE: Yes, it's essentially like a basement. Go check it out. It's a cool setup.

  2. #10167
    If you have any interest in going to this new spot, best to go now. There is a reason this place changes its identity fairly often.

  3. #10166
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by STandR  [View Original Post]
    That's the right building. It looks like a 1 story from the road, but that buildings hiding a fat ass.

    It's 2 story.
    How? Is one level underground or are you smoking something?

  4. #10165
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    When I Googled Vlive, it said the address is 127X Marietta Blvd and Google Maps shows it as a purple, one-story building. Where is it located?
    That's the right building. It looks like a 1 story from the road, but that buildings hiding a fat ass.

    It's 2 story.

  5. #10164
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know where this place is? I can't find anything via search except for a hair salon with that name. Somebody please post a link or an address, please.
    It's at 1271 Marietta Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. According to the Instagram notice.

  6. #10163
    Quote Originally Posted by STandR  [View Original Post]
    Quick detail update.

    No parking fee when I got here. Checked with a wand and pat down upon entry. No cover, but that may change.

    Lap dances are the typical affair. 10 bucks a song. Songs are long though. Something I noticed and appreciated.

    Red Bull was $5. Mixed drinks were $10.

    VIP from what I've been told is also the standard fees. $50 to the club and then the girls set their rates. Haven't indulged that way yet though.

    This place is full of dancers, but need more customers. I think this place has got potential.

    Any questions, just ask away.
    Is this the place on Marietta? I guess they re-opened looks like it used to be a black strip club.

  7. #10162
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by STandR  [View Original Post]
    Rolled up around 12:15. 20+ cars up front. Managers were quick to greet me and let me know I was he very first customer for the grand opening. That means that 20+ girls are already here. Huge 2 story club. With 4 VIP rooms. 2 on each side on the bottom floor. Just did a quick walk around. Will update with details. Beautiful girls walking around. Mix of white and black so far.
    When I Googled Vlive, it said the address is 127X Marietta Blvd and Google Maps shows it as a purple, one-story building. Where is it located?

  8. #10161

    New Follies at Vivid Details

    Quick detail update.

    No parking fee when I got here. Checked with a wand and pat down upon entry. No cover, but that may change.

    Lap dances are the typical affair. 10 bucks a song. Songs are long though. Something I noticed and appreciated.

    Red Bull was $5. Mixed drinks were $10.

    VIP from what I've been told is also the standard fees. $50 to the club and then the girls set their rates. Haven't indulged that way yet though.

    This place is full of dancers, but need more customers. I think this place has got potential.

    Any questions, just ask away.

  9. #10160

    Link please

    Does anyone know where this place is? I can't find anything via search except for a hair salon with that name. Somebody please post a link or an address, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by STandR  [View Original Post]
    Rolled up around 12:15. 20+ cars up front. Managers were quick to greet me and let me know I was he very first customer for the grand opening. That means that 20+ girls are already here. Huge 2 story club. With 4 VIP rooms. 2 on each side on the bottom floor. Just did a quick walk around. Will update with details. Beautiful girls walking around. Mix of white and black so far.

  10. #10159

    New Follies at Vivid/VLive. First Impressions.

    Rolled up around 12:15. 20+ cars up front. Managers were quick to greet me and let me know I was he very first customer for the grand opening. That means that 20+ girls are already here. Huge 2 story club. With 4 VIP rooms. 2 on each side on the bottom floor. Just did a quick walk around. Will update with details. Beautiful girls walking around. Mix of white and black so far.

  11. #10158
    Follies Day Shift at Vivid / VLive. I'll be there tomorrow during their Grand Opening. Will report if this is really Follies 2. 0, or just a pretender.

  12. #10157
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1982  [View Original Post]
    Anybody heard about the Follies day shift at this new club called Vivide? It's at the former location of Vlive and Body Tap. They have a page on IG (at follies day shift). Thinking about checking then out.
    I've seen couple of posts on IG for the same. Says its opening up on 7th I guess. One of the old dancers at follies posted the same status too.

  13. #10156

    Follies day shift

    Anybody heard about the Follies day shift at this new club called Vivide? It's at the former location of Vlive and Body Tap. They have a page on IG (at follies day shift). Thinking about checking then out.

  14. #10155

    Follies Replacement

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    I've done a lot of reading through here and haven't seen a solid replacement for Follies, VIP with the dancers there was a guaranteed good time for decent $. What's the go to club now?
    I would say Platinum is the closest we'll find to Follies. As a matter of fact, the manager from Follies is now working there, as are many of the same dancers. Unfortunately, VIP is not quite as good, as I have gone a few times since the summer and have yet to find a dancer who will do a BBJ. I hate CBJ's and I hate to drop 2. 5 dimes for that, but I've done it because there is really no other option.

  15. #10154
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlDawg  [View Original Post]
    Are the latinas there on Saturday nights or just during the day?
    I have seen a few at night but most of them will be on day shift. Its mostly latina until 3 or 4 in the afternoon everyday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape