Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 393 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 443 493 893 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 16018
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10138

    Goldrush Showbar is still open

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    I myself have not went to strip club in months. There's no reason to risk it esp with the closing of some business.
    I was there last week again having fun from my favorite. There are not a lot of customers so we are dispersed pretty good except for those hanging around the main bar. Girls sitting there are typically masked and some will keep it on to come talk to me and only one has ever kept it on while dancing for me.

  2. #10137

    That's the waiting game for now

    I myself have not went to strip club in months. There's no reason to risk it esp with the closing of some business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, the thirst is real, I guess.

    I haven't been to a club since March (or even this year, maybe), because the payoff just doesn't justify the risk. And I'm disciplined and patient.

    I'm optimistic about Moderna's mRNA vaccine; hopefully next year things start returning to normal. Winter will be bad, though.

    There will be a whole new crop of fresh girls, and I look forward to depositing loads accordingly, but I can wait.

    O.

  3. #10136
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    I think it is dangerous too. I was in Platinumn and a girl told me that 5 of the dancers had gotten it. I presume these were symptomatic cases and it would be much higher than that counting the asymptomatic cases. It would be very dangerous for us older guys to be I.

    There as well.
    Yeah, the thirst is real, I guess.

    I haven't been to a club since March (or even this year, maybe), because the payoff just doesn't justify the risk. And I'm disciplined and patient.

    I'm optimistic about Moderna's mRNA vaccine; hopefully next year things start returning to normal. Winter will be bad, though.

    There will be a whole new crop of fresh girls, and I look forward to depositing loads accordingly, but I can wait.

    O.

  4. #10135

    Stay at home old heads

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    I think it is dangerous too. I was in Platinumn and a girl told me that 5 of the dancers had gotten it. I presume these were symptomatic cases and it would be much higher than that counting the asymptomatic cases. It would be very dangerous for us older guys to be I.

    There as well.
    Yeah I agree y'all old heads need to stay at home. I was at Platinum at the bar and this old dude started coughing up a storm and I immediately left. It's dangerous out there.

  5. #10134
    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    I think it is dangerous too. I was in Platinumn and a girl told me that 5 of the dancers had gotten it. I presume these were symptomatic cases and it would be much higher than that counting the asymptomatic cases. It would be very dangerous for us older guys to be I.

    There as well.
    I've got less than zero interest in looking at anything. I'll have to be happy with pornhub and xvideos.

    Stay safe out there.

  6. #10133
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonso  [View Original Post]
    If you like girls with tittys that look like two socks with oranges inside and an ass that looks like an ass but also might be a tumor then its the place for you. .
    You sound like Stefon on SNL.

  7. #10132

    Virus in strip clubs

    I think it is dangerous too. I was in Platinumn and a girl told me that 5 of the dancers had gotten it. I presume these were symptomatic cases and it would be much higher than that counting the asymptomatic cases. It would be very dangerous for us older guys to be I.

    There as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Sounds dangerous to me with this coronavirus everywhere why even be in a strip club at this point they honestly need to shut all strip clubs down in Atlanta this is one of the main places coronavirus is spreading and you be a fool to be in one.

  8. #10131

    Platinum

    Quote Originally Posted by DryWall1990  [View Original Post]
    I will be in town next week and would like to know which club I should go to for most contact. I would like to go somewhere safe and during the day. I'm a white guy into aa or Latina. Possibly will have a female w me for the visit but not confirmed.
    Club Platinum sounds like the place for you. Pretty cool place with lots of AA and latinas. 10 bucks a dance, very high mileage. VIPs run 200-250. Dayshift girls start around 1 pm and the whole stable rolls in about 3. It's a good time. Believe me.

  9. #10130

    Dangerous

    Quote Originally Posted by HomeRun17  [View Original Post]
    Girls and Staff wore masks most of the time but took them down if they were are your seat to talk. Customers weren't required and didn't see many. A lot of people there for the restaurant which is great. No smoking at any downtown ATL establishment. Even at the airport. Something I like since I don't smoke.
    Sounds dangerous to me with this coronavirus everywhere why even be in a strip club at this point they honestly need to shut all strip clubs down in Atlanta this is one of the main places coronavirus is spreading and you be a fool to be in one.

  10. #10129

    Visiting

    I will be in town next week and would like to know which club I should go to for most contact. I would like to go somewhere safe and during the day. I'm a white guy into aa or Latina. Possibly will have a female w me for the visit but not confirmed.

  11. #10128

    Masks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawalabear  [View Original Post]
    What is the policy on masks for customers and dancers at the Cheetah? Did you notice if they have a smoking area?
    Girls and Staff wore masks most of the time but took them down if they were are your seat to talk. Customers weren't required and didn't see many. A lot of people there for the restaurant which is great. No smoking at any downtown ATL establishment. Even at the airport. Something I like since I don't smoke.

  12. #10127

    Good looking out

    You are right about the VIP location, night.

    Anybody have any luck in the VIP given the privacy concerns? A pm with VIP experience would be most helpful 👍128077;.

  13. #10126
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RyansRyan  [View Original Post]
    Went at lunch time. Could only stay for a bit but wanted to check it out. I was always a day shift guy at follies.

    Saw three girls: Cat, Bella, Jolie ("Yo-Lee" Cat was curvy in a great way, Bella was a hot young spinner chick, and Jolie a Cuban girl with long black hair. Used to be at Follies.

    I enjoyed it and will be back. As I didn't have time for VIP, wanted to check w you guys first: does the $150 include house money and am I going to be up charged once I get back there?

    Appreciate any PMs with experience and advice, not just for the girl's mentioned but also for the club in general.
    Been years since I've been to Diamond. Used to go once in a while as they had a nice ribeye steak lunch special. If I recall correctly, the VIP area was in a corner of the club with zero privacy, so I couldn't see how anyone could get extras. Is that still the case?

  14. #10125
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeRun17  [View Original Post]
    Was downtown and swung through the Cheetah around 5:30 to have a few drinks and watch some games. Biggest change is the girls now get $20 a table dance where they used to be $10. Girl said they did it right after the owner died a few weeks ago. I am definitely too cheap for that so I just tipped a few girls on stage and dipped. Typical Cheetah thin / skinny girls. Couple of nice ones with big racks. I'll stick to my $5 Blaze and Strokers dances.
    I've often wondered how atl has had $10 dances as the kinda standard price forever. Every other city I frequent it's higher.

  15. #10124

    That's her

    Thanks Rob- that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rod8432  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember a Jolie (Pronounced Yo-Lee). Was she, by any chance, Jolene (Pronounced "Yo-Leen" Tall, large / naturally-breasted girl-next-door type of woman with long black hair and minimal make-up? If so, she's a jewel and not to be missed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape