Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 713 763 1163 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 18236
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8306

    Molly

    Was just about to ask if anyome has seen her recently. I have not seen any posts in a week or so. I tried texting and no response. I will hit her up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Molly is incredible. She is such a pleasure to be with. As always Molly satisfied my every need. Multiple positions with a lot of DFK and DATY in between several big O's from her that made her legs shake and twitch involuntarily and left me out of breath LOL! Gentleman Molly has an incall for today so if you can give her a shout!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  2. #8305
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Molly OH my oh my

    Molly is incredible. She is such a pleasure to be with. As always Molly satisfied my every need. Multiple positions with a lot of DFK and DATY in between several big O's from her that made her legs shake and twitch involuntarily and left me out of breath LOL! Gentleman Molly has an incall for today so if you can give her a shout!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #8304

    Santa comes bearing gifts

    Orlo69,

    Great job and thanks again for contributing to this forum. I will bother you later for digits after the waves slow down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman I am getting a lot of PM's and a lot of questions about Marisel. First she does not live in the area she actually lives out of town, so that means she does not have an incall per se. She plans in the future to get an incall for two or three days so you would need to contact her ahead of time to schedule your appointments with her. Or she could do an outcall depending on the location or how far she has to travel. Yes she is pretty very cute and sexy. Follows directions and accommodating in all positions. For those of you that I have already given the number go ahead and text her and make arrangements. And for those of you that are waiting for me to give you her number just hang on you're on a very long list LOL!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  4. #8303
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Marisel UTR

    Gentleman I am getting a lot of PM's and a lot of questions about Marisel. First she does not live in the area she actually lives out of town, so that means she does not have an incall per se. She plans in the future to get an incall for two or three days so you would need to contact her ahead of time to schedule your appointments with her. Or she could do an outcall depending on the location or how far she has to travel. Yes she is pretty very cute and sexy. Follows directions and accommodating in all positions. For those of you that I have already given the number go ahead and text her and make arrangements. And for those of you that are waiting for me to give you her number just hang on you're on a very long list LOL!!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201201_190337_copy_800x599_1.jpg‎   20201201_190328_copy_800x599.jpg‎  

  5. #8302
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami94  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to see her. Had some pretty bad miscommunication at the beginning largely due to my fault but I want to give a huge shout out to Orlo for helping fix the situation. Anyways great provider, super easy to talk to. She loves to dfk haha. The bbj was probably the best I've had in a long time. Couldn't last long at all. Will def repeat.
    Thanks babe!

  6. #8301
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Orlo comes thru again.
    Mailbox is still full! Understandably!! LOL.

  7. #8300

    New utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, gentleman I have a Latina UTR that is looking to meet some friendly members. Her name is Marisel. She is a very pretty and petite sexy girl. Marisel is very sweet and attentive to all my needs, she is not a clock watcher and likes to talk with you and set you at ease. I will share her number with select trusted senior members. Note she doesn't see AA that's her personnel choice.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Mailbox is full sir, I would like info.

  8. #8299

    Latin Sunflower

    Finally got a chance to see her. Had some pretty bad miscommunication at the beginning largely due to my fault but I want to give a huge shout out to Orlo for helping fix the situation. Anyways great provider, super easy to talk to. She loves to dfk haha. The bbj was probably the best I've had in a long time. Couldn't last long at all. Will def repeat.

  9. #8298

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowing  [View Original Post]
    Just what UTR mean?
    Under the radar. Essentially a provider that doesn't advertise.

  10. #8297

    Getti Burned

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis93  [View Original Post]
    I contacted a UTR I had seen before and we set up a time to meet. She gave me a sob story about needing money and asked if I could pay upfront so she could pay some bills. I had seen her before and had two good experiences and thought we had built some trust. I was wrong. Once I paid her she told me she was on her way to our motel but she never arrived. Then she made up a fake story about a car accident etc. I was stupid to trust her and I have learned my lesson.

    Her name is Mariah and she has accounts on the sugar sites.

    Dennis.
    All else being equal, one simple fact I learned is, a lot of these providers just don't remember you, and so you can be a fair game for anything. But even if they do, that fact can actually be used to get you to trust them. I must say, that I may have mentioned this elsewhere here that I am a big proponent that each person is different, it's almost always good to treat each other as individuals, and not to draw conclusions bases on certain features of any artificial or natural groups. So, be safe and cautious, always.

  11. #8296

    Marisel

    Just had a nice morning work out with Marisel good communication easy to talk with no drama was clean and fresh nice outfit then I got to enjoy some great views and then fun time CFS No Greek Thanks Orlo for adding her to the line up.

  12. #8295

    Box is full. Go figure. Haha

    Of course your inbox is full. LOL.

    I'd love to get these digits!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, gentleman I have a Latina UTR that is looking to meet some friendly members. Her name is Marisel. She is a very pretty and petite sexy girl. Marisel is very sweet and attentive to all my needs, she is not a clock watcher and likes to talk with you and set you at ease. I will share her number with select trusted senior members. Note she doesn't see AA that's her personnel choice.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  13. #8294

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmoedb  [View Original Post]
    Where do you find them LOL.
    Just what UTR mean?

  14. #8293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Very nice!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, gentleman I have a Latina UTR that is looking to meet some friendly members. Her name is Marisel. She is a very pretty and petite sexy girl. Marisel is very sweet and attentive to all my needs, she is not a clock watcher and likes to talk with you and set you at ease. I will share her number with select trusted senior members. Note she doesn't see AA that's her personnel choice.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Where do you find them LOL.

  15. #8292
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, gentleman I have a Latina UTR that is looking to meet some friendly members. Her name is Marisel. She is a very pretty and petite sexy girl. Marisel is very sweet and attentive to all my needs, she is not a clock watcher and likes to talk with you and set you at ease. I will share her number with select trusted senior members. Note she doesn't see AA that's her personnel choice.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Orlo comes thru again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape