Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 18236
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8291

    Thank you babe

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski69  [View Original Post]
    Had another great afternoon break with Ms Sunflower today. Very GFE with talented oral skills from a very cool lady in a nice safe incall near MCO. Highly recommended will repeat early and often.

    The dude abides.
    It's always a fun time.

  2. #8290

    Another afternoon sunflower delight!

    Had another great afternoon break with Ms Sunflower today. Very GFE with talented oral skills from a very cool lady in a nice safe incall near MCO. Highly recommended will repeat early and often.

    The dude abides.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebowski69  [View Original Post]
    After a couple of miscommunications due largely to my outdated cell phone I was finally able to meet Ms Latin Sunflower. It was worth the extra effort as I found her to be an extremely gifted provider who lives up to all of the recent reviews. Her incall is very nice and easy to find. Once you enter her bedroom she begins to go to work non stop on helping you find a state of bliss. Excellent kisser one of the most into it I have come across. Her mouth is equally talented with my cock and gave an impressive BJ. She then hopped on and rode me to completion. Never looked at the clock it was a very relaxing hour with Ms. Sunflower. A definite repeat highly recommended. Many thanks Orlo you are quite the utr sherpa we here at base camp appreciate the effort!

    Happy mongering.

    The dude abides!

  3. #8289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Marisel UTR

    Gentleman, gentleman I have a Latina UTR that is looking to meet some friendly members. Her name is Marisel. She is a very pretty and petite sexy girl. Marisel is very sweet and attentive to all my needs, she is not a clock watcher and likes to talk with you and set you at ease. I will share her number with select trusted senior members. Note she doesn't see AA that's her personnel choice.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201201_190118_copy_600x800.jpg‎   20201201_190242_copy_600x800.jpg‎   20201201_190403_copy_800x599.jpg‎   20201201_190435_copy_600x800.jpg‎  

  4. #8288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Ivey

    Quote Originally Posted by SirJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Said in the voice of Ben Stein playing the teacher Ferris bueller. LOL.

    Anyone met with her in the last few weeks?

    Kind fell of the face of the earth it seems.
    She is doing well she is working, ivey only does this as she needs extra cash. I just spoke with her last night.

  5. #8287

    Ivey. Ivey. Ivey.

    Said in the voice of Ben Stein playing the teacher Ferris bueller. LOL.

    Anyone met with her in the last few weeks?

    Kind fell of the face of the earth it seems.

  6. #8286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Danni is not the same girl when she's with her loser BF

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she burned me. It was only .5, so it's not the end of the world. The performances that she's given me in the past more than make up for it. I'd like to see her again before she goes too far downhill. I've called and texted her to no avail. Has anyone had a dream with her yesterday or today? Seen her on the Trail?

    Perhaps her bf's new business model for her is to pretend to be a SW / SP in order to rip off unsuspecting mongers. Yeah, that model is going to work well. SMH. These dumb girls and their attraction to scumbags is just so sad.
    Danni will probably never contact me. She knows that she gets NOTHING UP FRONT until the session is done! It was fun while it lasted. Plenty of other girls out there. It's time to move on.

    Rich.

  7. #8285

    Loser

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    What about Mimi? Danni saw a better end of life, being with better cleaner guys. Now she will probably return back to the streets, living in the woods instead of a warm bed. That is when I first met her back then. Hopefully, she will think things through and dump that loser bf. I know Trollingobt very well, trying to help these girls have a better option. As for myself, I usually did the Ultra UTR's and if they wish, helped them become a UTR.

    Rich.
    Calling him a loser is kind of harsh. He's 26 years old and he's only faced 57 felony and 37 misdemeanor charges. I'm sure that most of them were just mistaken identity. He doesn't beat her up every day.

  8. #8284
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she burned me. It was only .5, so it's not the end of the world. The performances that she's given me in the past more than make up for it. I'd like to see her again before she goes too far downhill. I've called and texted her to no avail. Has anyone had a dream with her yesterday or today? Seen her on the Trail?

    Perhaps her bf's new business model for her is to pretend to be a SW / SP in order to rip off unsuspecting mongers. Yeah, that model is going to work well. SMH. These dumb girls and their attraction to scumbags is just so sad.
    That's ashame, but just goes to show how strong the candy habit is.

    I never seen her because she was hard af to mail down. No pun intended. LOL.

  9. #8283

    Got Burned

    I contacted a UTR I had seen before and we set up a time to meet. She gave me a sob story about needing money and asked if I could pay upfront so she could pay some bills. I had seen her before and had two good experiences and thought we had built some trust. I was wrong. Once I paid her she told me she was on her way to our motel but she never arrived. Then she made up a fake story about a car accident etc. I was stupid to trust her and I have learned my lesson.

    Her name is Mariah and she has accounts on the sugar sites.

    Dennis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 397DD8AD-5226-40E1-BB2C-FD9E866C17AE.jpg‎  

  10. #8282

    Has anyone seen Danni for a dream in the last two days?

    Yeah, she burned me. It was only .5, so it's not the end of the world. The performances that she's given me in the past more than make up for it. I'd like to see her again before she goes too far downhill. I've called and texted her to no avail. Has anyone had a dream with her yesterday or today? Seen her on the Trail?

    Perhaps her bf's new business model for her is to pretend to be a SW / SP in order to rip off unsuspecting mongers. Yeah, that model is going to work well. SMH. These dumb girls and their attraction to scumbags is just so sad.

  11. #8281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Danni Mistake?

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    I like Danni, never had any issues with her. She's always treated me good and took care of me. But I always knew she had her demons to fight and other mental issues going on in her head. My own opinion but labeling her a UTR and trying to make her one was a mistake. She is SW material and always will be, unfortunately she is never leaving that life behind.
    What about Mimi? Danni saw a better end of life, being with better cleaner guys. Now she will probably return back to the streets, living in the woods instead of a warm bed. That is when I first met her back then. Hopefully, she will think things through and dump that loser bf. I know Trollingobt very well, trying to help these girls have a better option. As for myself, I usually did the Ultra UTR's and if they wish, helped them become a UTR.

    Rich.

  12. #8280

    Danni

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Add me to the list of suckers with her. Yesterday, I texted her and she was happy to see me. I usually give her half of the gift up front. She leaves her phone and her purse in my car while she gets her supplies. I did it at the good old Royal Inn Sunday night. As soon as she disappeared around the corner, I got a feeling. Sure enough, I looked down and she had taken her purse and phone with her. I knew I was burned then and there.

    She had told me when I picked her up that she had been punched in the nose earlier. She was laughing, saying the guy hit like a girl and it didn't even blacken her eye. She didn't mention the guy was her BF that had just gotten out of jail.

    Yep, we lost a good one. He's supposed to be in total control of her now. Damn shame. She had gotten rid of him but we all know how these dumb girls go for the "bad boys." Enjoy your "good times," being a punching bag with your man, Danni. Oh, that's right, but you "love him. " SMH.
    I like Danni, never had any issues with her. She's always treated me good and took care of me. But I always knew she had her demons to fight and other mental issues going on in her head. My own opinion but labeling her a UTR and trying to make her one was a mistake. She is SW material and always will be, unfortunately she is never leaving that life behind.

  13. #8279

    Maaaaaaaaan!

    Oh, damn! I was trying to get a hold of her these past 3 days and no answer, that really sucks. Such a shame, I'm sure she'll be back to rake in some coins eventually but I don't know about that now.

    Milo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    Add me to the list of suckers with her. Yesterday, I texted her and she was happy to see me. I usually give her half of the gift up front. She leaves her phone and her purse in my car while she gets her supplies. I did it at the good old Royal Inn Sunday night. As soon as she disappeared around the corner, I got a feeling. Sure enough, I looked down and she had taken her purse and phone with her. I knew I was burned then and there.

    She had told me when I picked her up that she had been punched in the nose earlier. She was laughing, saying the guy hit like a girl and it didn't even blacken her eye. She didn't mention the guy was her BF that had just gotten out of jail.

    Yep, we lost a good one. He's supposed to be in total control of her now. Damn shame. She had gotten rid of him but we all know how these dumb girls go for the "bad boys." Enjoy your "good times," being a punching bag with your man, Danni. Oh, that's right, but you "love him. " SMH.

  14. #8278

    Danni

    Add me to the list of suckers with her. Yesterday, I texted her and she was happy to see me. I usually give her half of the gift up front. She leaves her phone and her purse in my car while she gets her supplies. I did it at the good old Royal Inn Sunday night. As soon as she disappeared around the corner, I got a feeling. Sure enough, I looked down and she had taken her purse and phone with her. I knew I was burned then and there.

    She had told me when I picked her up that she had been punched in the nose earlier. She was laughing, saying the guy hit like a girl and it didn't even blacken her eye. She didn't mention the guy was her BF that had just gotten out of jail.

    Yep, we lost a good one. He's supposed to be in total control of her now. Damn shame. She had gotten rid of him but we all know how these dumb girls go for the "bad boys." Enjoy your "good times," being a punching bag with your man, Danni. Oh, that's right, but you "love him. " SMH.

  15. #8277

    Danni

    They do this because they are birds of a feather. Not trying to put her down, as I do not know her, but that is why it usually happens. Wish I could have sampled her, and thanks to Trolling for the digits, but seems I may have to wait a few months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    For the life of me I don't know why these woman keep going back to the same losers SMH. Oh well I wish her luck.

    Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape