Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 662 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3996

    MFM options

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone here could recommend a provider who would do a MFM. Looking to knock off a bucket list thing here. Someone who is not clock watching and will be into it, and fun. Thank you
    Southborough Jess is probably your best option, although Leominster Karen would be a lot less expensive. In reality almost any of them will, just ask them.

  2. #3995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT over the weekend. She is real, pics are real, maybe a little filtered or maybe she just didn't have as much makeup on when I visited but not bad. No obvious signs of addiction, non-stop talking (except when her mouth was full. LOL) but she might just be chatty. She is a smoker and the place has a strong smoke odor, it hits you in the face when you walk in. Smelled it after but not so bad I think you have to worry it'll be noticed unless your SO has a very sensitive nose. Otherwise she was clean, no odors below, very tasty in fact. Nice body, small B's, bubble butt, tight. Menu is pretty open except no greek. BBBJ but not sure about bare FS, I'm not up for that risk. Overall good time, I will repeat if she sticks around.
    I saw her. She's really cool. Like you said a little chatty and I didn't mind her for some reason.

  3. #3994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaHkShut  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone here could recommend a provider who would do a MFM. Looking to knock off a bucket list thing here. Someone who is not clock watching and will be into it, and fun. Thank you.
    K in leominster would I believe. Check Fitchburg forum.

  4. #3993
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT over the weekend. She is real, pics are real, maybe a little filtered or maybe she just didn't have as much makeup on when I visited but not bad. No obvious signs of addiction, non-stop talking (except when her mouth was full. LOL) but she might just be chatty. She is a smoker and the place has a strong smoke odor, it hits you in the face when you walk in. Smelled it after but not so bad I think you have to worry it'll be noticed unless your SO has a very sensitive nose. Otherwise she was clean, no odors below, very tasty in fact. Nice body, small B's, bubble butt, tight. Menu is pretty open except no greek. BBBJ but not sure about bare FS, I'm not up for that risk. Overall good time, I will repeat if she sticks around.
    Thank you. I will see her and yes she's very chatty but she not from here. I hope she don't talk for hour when I go see her in 5 minute.

  5. #3992

    MFM options

    Curious if anyone here could recommend a provider who would do a MFM. Looking to knock off a bucket list thing here. Someone who is not clock watching and will be into it, and fun. Thank you.

  6. #3991

    Westborough hotel Asian

    Thanks to a fellow monger, (MoonRipper) saw a new Asian hotel escort. Kai Li / Linda is between 35 - 45, about 5'3" maybe 130-140 lbs, has dyed blondish hair. She has rather nice (man made) "D" cup breasts. (both feel and appearance) Location was in Westborough right off the highway at a better long stay motel, entry thru inside, no outer rooms. Room was clean, I arrived early, she was showered and dressed in a nice dress. She showered again after my visit. Non smoker, doesn't seem to be a drugie type, English language skills are much better than all of the North Central Massachusetts AMP workers. I was told cost was $160, I was surprised when she offered me the choice (which I took) of HH for $130, actually cheaper than the local AMPs at $40 or $45 for HH plus a tip (FS is usually $100). Pretty face, nice figure, as the song says, she had a little booty for the guys to hold on too. No gut, and breasts aren't sagging yet. She has a site: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3145198, she is using a stock photo, certainly not 25, but she is "D". (did I mention she has lovely boobs?) Had a FS visit, everything is covered, started with mutual touching, (especially an Asian with bigger breasts seems needed). Then I did a little DATY, not as responsive as Wendy (Wendy leaves my face soaked with her juices), started with a CBJ, then CG, Mish, prone bone, mish and finished doggie. Cooperative and encouraging, but not as into the experience as some of our local Leominster ladies. No need for masks, however, she didn't seem to be a kissing type. I would say, it was an enjoyable morning, but, more than likely, the distance and lack of involvement would lead me to not repeat. Costs and a certain FS time makes it more worth it for locals. Let me be clear, I would recommend her to friends, the Pros far out way the negatives.

  7. #3990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Never send a deposit to begin with

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD0204  [View Original Post]
    Here is another guys to be on the look out for. Takes a deposit and then claims they didn't get it and requests an additional deposit. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/569452968246.
    Mistake was sending a deposit to begin with. Always a scam and usually just be ghosted after.

    Hopefully no one is that stupid to send a second deposit.

  8. #3989

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    This one used to post in Springfield StG for Holyoke and Palmer areas. From what I recall, she's bigger than her pictures and had mixed reviews. I have no first hand experience and can't for the life of me remember the name she posted under but it wasn't Katie.
    Just remembered she went by Vanessa in Springfield area.

  9. #3988

    Wboro girl

    TOFTT over the weekend. She is real, pics are real, maybe a little filtered or maybe she just didn't have as much makeup on when I visited but not bad. No obvious signs of addiction, non-stop talking (except when her mouth was full. LOL) but she might just be chatty. She is a smoker and the place has a strong smoke odor, it hits you in the face when you walk in. Smelled it after but not so bad I think you have to worry it'll be noticed unless your SO has a very sensitive nose. Otherwise she was clean, no odors below, very tasty in fact. Nice body, small B's, bubble butt, tight. Menu is pretty open except no greek. BBBJ but not sure about bare FS, I'm not up for that risk. Overall good time, I will repeat if she sticks around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I'm suppose to see her tonight and its a 1 hour drive. So anyone have info on her service. I mean we talk on the phone but I figured someone seeing her and can tell me what she offer since she seem really cool and shit.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/997228975221
    Quote Originally Posted by NicosWave24  [View Original Post]
    Hey I seen this one posting recently I may take her for a spin? Has anyone tested the waters with her yet or got any info? She seems nice enough over text.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/088421307488

  10. #3987

    Check Springfield posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD0204  [View Original Post]
    Here is another guys to be on the look out for. Takes a deposit and then claims they didn't get it and requests an additional deposit. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/569452968246.
    This one used to post in Springfield StG for Holyoke and Palmer areas. From what I recall, she's bigger than her pictures and had mixed reviews. I have no first hand experience and can't for the life of me remember the name she posted under but it wasn't Katie.

  11. #3986
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548

    Has anyone seeing this girl

    I'm suppose to see her tonight and its a 1 hour drive. So anyone have info on her service. I mean we talk on the phone but I figured someone seeing her and can tell me what she offer since she seem really cool and shit.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/997228975221

  12. #3985

    Reyna

    Has anybody seen this one?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/460966769846

    She posted with other titles / names and was asked about but so far no concrete answers. Please share your experience, if any.

  13. #3984
    Here is another guys to be on the look out for. Takes a deposit and then claims they didn't get it and requests an additional deposit. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/569452968246.

  14. #3983

    Northboro

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys been looking at this one. Before I make a mistake any info?

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/373079658706
    You end up with any info?

  15. #3982

    Is anyone else into asking the women, to have on sexy panties?

    Or sexy lingerie. I find it to be bit of a let down when you ask them, if they can have on nice panties underneath? When you see them, before you have sex. And then when they are disrobing, no underwear on. Nothing underneath at all. Like you had requested. Two dif times within last few months. A girl, I had a good time with agreed to have on some kind of sexy panties. Like a thong or something. And then they didn't when I was with them. It seems like a lot of the girls who have bad drug habits. Disregard the panties request. I don't get mad at them about it. But maybe should doc their donation a tiny bit. Haha, if they keep not caring about having on panties. As you politely requested. I like to visual them in their panties, for a few. Before the real fun begins. I know their is plenty of other guys who feel the same way. It may seem a bit picky on my part!? But it still falls under the category, of paying for what you want. It seems a lot of them will ignore that request. Even though they agreed to do it. Then when you're with them, they won't have anything on underneath. It's just another classic example of, they want to get the fun over with. Not every girl that doesn't listen to that request, feel that way. But a lot of them who don't follow a simple request, is like that. Glad I never have that issue with my good friend. I don't even have to request for her to have on sexy panties. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape