Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 9921
-
11-30-20 22:59 #3981Senior Member

Posts: 29Save your money
In person, she is nothing like the pictures. She is old and ugly and I walked out after walking in the place.
Originally Posted by YogurtSlinger
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 20:30 #3980Senior Member

Posts: 237Info?
Hey I seen this one posting recently I may take her for a spin? Has anyone tested the waters with her yet or got any info? She seems nice enough over text.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/088421307488
-
11-30-20 20:26 #3979Senior Member

Posts: 734Info
The ad is gone.
Originally Posted by Stegman
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 19:54 #3978Senior Member

Posts: 95Anyone?
-
11-30-20 10:52 #3977Senior Member

Posts: 116I remember now!!
Saved me some time and money.
Originally Posted by LexusCruiser
[View Original Post]
To bad.
Been chatting on snap with her and she's a little hottie.
Fuck that shit.
-
11-30-20 10:24 #3976Senior Member

Posts: 80My report from Oct 23:
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
Total scam don't waste your time. Made a dare with her for 6:30 this evening after texting several times during the day. Got there at the appointed time. She told me to meet her on coombs, that she wanted to come to the car and meet me 1st (previous repot here said she lived on Everett, they are within walking distance) told me she had a stalker and before anyone goes in the house she meets them in their car. Meet a cute girl who got in and introduced herself as Jessica, not 100% percent if it was the girl in the pics or not, did not see or ask to see the tattoos. Asked me if I had the money and confirmed I did. She then said that she needed to go in the house to put the dog away as she just came home from the grocery store, and asked if she could hold the money.
All my spidey senses went off and told her that I would gladly give her the cash when we got inside. Waited 20 minutes never came back. Did not call or text me, so I left the area and still have not heard back from her.
Good luck with your little scam!
-
11-30-20 10:10 #3975Senior Member

Posts: 134This one real?
Isn't she the southbridge girl that was reported as a rob?
Originally Posted by LuvAznz
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 09:09 #3974Senior Member

Posts: 116This one real?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...y/678822233324
She's got a snap and posts some hot shit.
If she's for real she looks like a nice little nugget.
-
11-30-20 08:54 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 134Northboro girl
Hey guys been looking at this one. Before I make a mistake any info?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...w/373079658706
-
11-27-20 21:45 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 67Yes post I'd love o see if I remember. That's great I remember the old Marios like yesterday. I occasionally bang a former Marios girl myself. She's was hot. She's 50 and her face is a little worn (still she don't look 50) and is shredded. Very athletic. No heavy drugs just a lot of weed and maybe some bi polar meds that's it. She don't post or anything though.
Originally Posted by BlackHoleSun82
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 19:42 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 173Reliable Provider
Been in Boston and Providence more often lately, but work is taking me back to this area. Anyone got a reliable rec in this area, UTR or not? Keep hearing Genie but she won't respond. Lots of girls on STG are bad or ripoffs. Seems like a dearth in the area.
Got a former Marios dancer to trade and send info, YMMV and she's initially pricey, but negotiable based around providence.
PS I can just post her ad to spread the good karma.
-
11-27-20 17:47 #3970Senior Member

Posts: 203Fiona
She has plenty of less then stellar reviews in the Boston section, maybe even the Bare Back Section. I'd see her for $ hh, what she's asking is waaaaaay to high.
Originally Posted by BostonJohnny1
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 10:35 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 74I know Fiona is meh but Kaylee doesn't look bad. No reviews yet either. Anyone at least meet her or see her when visiting Fiona?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 04:31 #3968Banned Member

Posts: 968Both.
Hey Cameron he's been saying all along that not only do those girls value themselves way too high. But also that they are NOT worth it. I def would take his advice. And believe it. Because I have noticed numerous STG ad postings, in the past. Stating in the ad, that those girls are not worth it. The most recent one I saw was like a month ago. When that other blonde girl was posting. It said her name on her pics. Like as them ones. Stephanie I think? The weird thing was I had just given her # to a good pal, out here. Recently before that. Cause I had, had it saved from the past. Of when she used to post solo. Advertising that she was in Worcester. Then I seen the Beware STG ad of her. Saying that she was a ripoff / totally not worth the money. An at the time this girl Stephanies ads had said the same exact kind of wording crap, as that Fiona girl. It was like boom her ads had changed all of sudden. I don't recall her ads being all detailed like that before. Back from earlier this year. When people were saying they spotted her on Main a couple of times. On the SW Forum. Actually I just noticed this blonde girls ad the other day, posting again. I think that Fiona one and her other 2 friends are def being handled! And maybe this blonde Stephanie also? But don't quote me on that. I noticed something about how these girls have Marlboro on there ads. For location. Is there like a pimp handler being involved, with the whole Marlboro theme? The ones who say Marlboro are out of a hotel. And I noticed 2 good looking gals over a week ago. Who I contacted both of them. And they both were in that Marlboro hotel location. On 2 separate days last week. That can't be no coincidence, LOL. Both those girls, I noticed had the same exact ad writing of HMU. And the same kind of enticing wording. It seemed very very similar. It was kind of eery like it was written by a handler. I bet they mos def were connected to the same dude handler. BTW the 2 girls I'm speaking of, one was a cute like midget. 401-236-xx49. Shawna? And the other one was a sexy looking brunette. With a 304 area code. Did anyone else notice those 2 girls?? They were willing to do outcalls. Their ads totally disappeared right away. And their phones now don't work. Hmm.
-
11-26-20 23:02 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 4548Well I did ask in the forum before and it wasn't great reviews. But when I went to see her myself 3 months ago when she was in Boston. I arrived at the hotel and she open the door and she just look ugly and was really really high. And when she saw me. She was going to another room to get something. I had to pretend I was there to visit my friend. She's not worth it at all. Her ad is false advertising.
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






