Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 9921
-
12-03-20 09:49 #3996Senior Member

Posts: 53MFM options
Southborough Jess is probably your best option, although Leominster Karen would be a lot less expensive. In reality almost any of them will, just ask them.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 22:15 #3995Senior Member

Posts: 4548I saw her. She's really cool. Like you said a little chatty and I didn't mind her for some reason.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 19:21 #3994Senior Member

Posts: 2189K in leominster would I believe. Check Fitchburg forum.
Originally Posted by PlaHkShut
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 18:58 #3993Senior Member

Posts: 4548Thank you. I will see her and yes she's very chatty but she not from here. I hope she don't talk for hour when I go see her in 5 minute.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 15:35 #3992Senior Member

Posts: 64MFM options
Curious if anyone here could recommend a provider who would do a MFM. Looking to knock off a bucket list thing here. Someone who is not clock watching and will be into it, and fun. Thank you.
-
12-02-20 15:11 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 931Westborough hotel Asian
Thanks to a fellow monger, (MoonRipper) saw a new Asian hotel escort. Kai Li / Linda is between 35 - 45, about 5'3" maybe 130-140 lbs, has dyed blondish hair. She has rather nice (man made) "D" cup breasts. (both feel and appearance) Location was in Westborough right off the highway at a better long stay motel, entry thru inside, no outer rooms. Room was clean, I arrived early, she was showered and dressed in a nice dress. She showered again after my visit. Non smoker, doesn't seem to be a drugie type, English language skills are much better than all of the North Central Massachusetts AMP workers. I was told cost was $160, I was surprised when she offered me the choice (which I took) of HH for $130, actually cheaper than the local AMPs at $40 or $45 for HH plus a tip (FS is usually $100). Pretty face, nice figure, as the song says, she had a little booty for the guys to hold on too. No gut, and breasts aren't sagging yet. She has a site: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3145198, she is using a stock photo, certainly not 25, but she is "D". (did I mention she has lovely boobs?) Had a FS visit, everything is covered, started with mutual touching, (especially an Asian with bigger breasts seems needed). Then I did a little DATY, not as responsive as Wendy (Wendy leaves my face soaked with her juices), started with a CBJ, then CG, Mish, prone bone, mish and finished doggie. Cooperative and encouraging, but not as into the experience as some of our local Leominster ladies. No need for masks, however, she didn't seem to be a kissing type. I would say, it was an enjoyable morning, but, more than likely, the distance and lack of involvement would lead me to not repeat. Costs and a certain FS time makes it more worth it for locals. Let me be clear, I would recommend her to friends, the Pros far out way the negatives.
-
12-02-20 11:10 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 2189Never send a deposit to begin with
Mistake was sending a deposit to begin with. Always a scam and usually just be ghosted after.
Originally Posted by JimmyD0204
[View Original Post]
Hopefully no one is that stupid to send a second deposit.
-
12-02-20 10:20 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 126Vanessa
Just remembered she went by Vanessa in Springfield area.
Originally Posted by FooooBar420
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 10:19 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 696Wboro girl
TOFTT over the weekend. She is real, pics are real, maybe a little filtered or maybe she just didn't have as much makeup on when I visited but not bad. No obvious signs of addiction, non-stop talking (except when her mouth was full. LOL) but she might just be chatty. She is a smoker and the place has a strong smoke odor, it hits you in the face when you walk in. Smelled it after but not so bad I think you have to worry it'll be noticed unless your SO has a very sensitive nose. Otherwise she was clean, no odors below, very tasty in fact. Nice body, small B's, bubble butt, tight. Menu is pretty open except no greek. BBBJ but not sure about bare FS, I'm not up for that risk. Overall good time, I will repeat if she sticks around.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NicosWave24
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 09:17 #3987Senior Member

Posts: 126Check Springfield posts
This one used to post in Springfield StG for Holyoke and Palmer areas. From what I recall, she's bigger than her pictures and had mixed reviews. I have no first hand experience and can't for the life of me remember the name she posted under but it wasn't Katie.
Originally Posted by JimmyD0204
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 09:02 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 4548Has anyone seeing this girl
I'm suppose to see her tonight and its a 1 hour drive. So anyone have info on her service. I mean we talk on the phone but I figured someone seeing her and can tell me what she offer since she seem really cool and shit.
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/p...t/997228975221
-
12-01-20 17:46 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 29Reyna
Has anybody seen this one?
https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...a/460966769846
She posted with other titles / names and was asked about but so far no concrete answers. Please share your experience, if any.
-
12-01-20 16:34 #3984Senior Member

Posts: 58Here is another guys to be on the look out for. Takes a deposit and then claims they didn't get it and requests an additional deposit. https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...e/569452968246.
-
12-01-20 08:57 #3983Regular Member

Posts: 19Northboro
You end up with any info?
Originally Posted by JustAHalfStep
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 04:52 #3982Banned Member

Posts: 968Is anyone else into asking the women, to have on sexy panties?
Or sexy lingerie. I find it to be bit of a let down when you ask them, if they can have on nice panties underneath? When you see them, before you have sex. And then when they are disrobing, no underwear on. Nothing underneath at all. Like you had requested. Two dif times within last few months. A girl, I had a good time with agreed to have on some kind of sexy panties. Like a thong or something. And then they didn't when I was with them. It seems like a lot of the girls who have bad drug habits. Disregard the panties request. I don't get mad at them about it. But maybe should doc their donation a tiny bit. Haha, if they keep not caring about having on panties. As you politely requested. I like to visual them in their panties, for a few. Before the real fun begins. I know their is plenty of other guys who feel the same way. It may seem a bit picky on my part!? But it still falls under the category, of paying for what you want. It seems a lot of them will ignore that request. Even though they agreed to do it. Then when you're with them, they won't have anything on underneath. It's just another classic example of, they want to get the fun over with. Not every girl that doesn't listen to that request, feel that way. But a lot of them who don't follow a simple request, is like that. Glad I never have that issue with my good friend. I don't even have to request for her to have on sexy panties. LOL.












Reply With Quote





