Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,976 to 18,990 of 37369
-
12-01-20 10:34 #18394Banned Member

Posts: 443Open menu you say?
Point me in the right direction to meat this Foxy? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 10:27 #18393Banned Member

Posts: 443Well known in here
Kate is her name. DT is her game. Mixed reviews on here, I've seen her multiple times.
Originally Posted by WilliamsJJ703
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 10:16 #18392Senior Member

Posts: 95Need some help.
I know we have discussed this one in the past but I can't seem to find the info. Anyone got a name or post # to help me get some 411? Thanks!
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/490967531731
-
12-01-20 10:09 #18391Senior Member

Posts: 481No links?
No links to these women you have been posting about?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 09:28 #18390Senior Member

Posts: 694Yeah that's Foxy
Aka Tiff / Tiph. Can be a fun time at very reasonable prices (well under $). On the flip side, she's likely to flake on you and leave you hanging. Worth a shot, but temper your expectations as it's a 50/50 proposition at best. BB is on the (extensive) menu with no upcharge if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 07:37 #18389Senior Member

Posts: 373Foxy
That is the no holes barred Foxy she's legit.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 07:17 #18388Senior Member

Posts: 39Fake ad unfortunately.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 04:09 #18387Senior Member

Posts: 1333C'Mon. Man
It's a fake ad posted everywhere.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 02:23 #18386Senior Member

Posts: 171Milf
I saw her a few times. She goes by Vanilla. When she told me that I chuckled, thought she was joking but she sticks to it. I liked the way she had her hair flipped up in the back the last time I saw her. It reminded of women in those 50's movies. She said she use to be a penthouse playmate or something. I second everything you said. She's a sweet lady and I think the slow part comes from being high as a kite.
Originally Posted by BattleBot61
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 00:38 #18385Senior Member

Posts: 316Big booty MILF
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...f/461255944655
After all this time I didn't even get her name. Saw her a few days ago off commerce. In person the shape is dynamite. Curvy ass and thighs with nice c-cups. Answered texts in timely manner. BBBJ and CFS were samples. Give the BBBJ a 7 the CFS a 7. Only negative was she is very very soft spoken quiet person or seems very "slow". 80 for qv. Would see again in pinch.
-
12-01-20 00:34 #18384Regular Member

Posts: 12Fake
There are signs here that point to this being a fake add.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 23:25 #18383Senior Member

Posts: 767Duo
Any body tested the waters? It is supposed to be mother and daughter.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/011028593921
-
11-30-20 22:44 #18382Senior Member

Posts: 736I don't think
I don't think we have the kind of beef here in Rva other that some travelling Latinas with mediocre service her description seems like made it for a man and those pics are from instagram I'm agree with you very very elaborate scam for sure if you play along with her or he you might will requested to make a deposit or send your personal and employee info
.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 22:37 #18381Senior Member

Posts: 736Couldn't find the famous ones
I been trying to find those who one time were famous but not for their best service henrico spiner and Brittany they are just impossible to spot on also I want to thank to members who shared with me her info unfortunately I couldn't get in touch with them so I have use my another alternative full size woman (big ass big legs big boobs and killer mouth) semi almost escort experience is Ash I can't remember what number I don't think that matters any more, well her service and price are the best I leaving some pics she just don't leave nothing to your imagination.
-
11-30-20 22:19 #18380Senior Member

Posts: 736Blue
I haven't seen any report of this one recently she moved her business to high end websites LOL so she increased her rates to already high rates but I give her a 10 for very revealing pics so you know what you getting for your buck mediocre service and photos make her look hotter but the in reality is not that good.









Reply With Quote






