Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,991 to 19,005 of 37368
-
11-30-20 22:09 #18378Senior Member

Posts: 736Foxy?
So I find this one call herself foxy I only recall one foxy from 2 or 3 years ago she was a gal former stripper many tattoos sometimes she was sharing the room with Taylor white gal spiner looking, I don't think this one is one that was mentioned before here but might I wrong any way great body nice assy mid 30's knows the game well.
-
11-30-20 21:30 #18377Senior Member

Posts: 35Did some research on this one before, MO was to ask for a prepayment after you arrived at the given address and then ghosted. Looks great, but not worth the waste of time that would be.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 21:05 #18376Senior Member

Posts: 502Ah, Covid has been great for my mongering. Lot's of college girls who can't wait tables yet still want to buy a new purse.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 19:30 #18375Senior Member

Posts: 339Venessa
Not sure if she's real. I texted her and she sent me her rates. She was out of my league.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
She's beautiful that's for sure!
-
11-30-20 18:40 #18374Senior Member

Posts: 425I think its just short for Covid LOL.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 18:25 #18373Senior Member

Posts: 163Ms Nita
Yeah, I called her one time and wanted to make sure if she was a female but she kept refusing to answer. On the contrary she wanted me to deposit and then ask a question. I just hung up the phone.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:52 #18372Banned Member

Posts: 443Covid as in coVID
Oh boy, you just set yourself up. "The VID".
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:40 #18371Senior Member

Posts: 502Do tell, what is "the vid?
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:32 #18370Regular Member

Posts: 4Pricing
What is $. 25 ?
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:21 #18369Banned Member

Posts: 1377Vanessa Mendez (Claims from Richmond?)
Hey guys does anybody know who this person is or if at all even real? She claims her name is Vanessa Mendez (FitMexx)? She is supposedly touring our town this week but looks to be spam. She claims she is from Richmond with many satisfied clients. I can't find even one review to verify that. She even has a website. If its a scam it is one of the most elaborate ones I have seen! Thanks in advance!
https://columbia.skipthegames.com/fe...n/846364461835
http://www.fitmexx.com/#/ home.
-
11-30-20 16:45 #18368Senior Member

Posts: 242New girl?
Has anyone seen her yet? She looks like a girl that was scamming people early last year.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...me/31403817502
-
11-30-20 16:23 #18367Banned Member

Posts: 443Saw Jb over the summer
I never reported because so many dudes on here had nothing but rave reviews. Mine wasn't bad, but it was also nothing to make me come back for more. Her looks does nothing for me, and she is a lot bigger than I expected. It was an easy setup and reasonable rates is about all I remember from my date.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 16:03 #18366Senior Member

Posts: 317Ms Nita
Ms Nita used to be a full blown tranny. I haven't seen her in years but from the recent pics and her ad, I think she may have had the operation. That would explain her absence from the scene for some time. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 15:00 #18365Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone??
Anyone know any info on her?
https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....b/860240225910
-
11-30-20 13:39 #18364Senior Member

Posts: 37Full Stop LOL
Holy crap. Well different strokes for different folks. Definitely not my thing. Does "she" purposefully not mention be a TG or did I miss it somewhere?
Yikes.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






