Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,991 to 19,005 of 37374
-
12-01-20 00:34 #18384Regular Member

Posts: 12Fake
There are signs here that point to this being a fake add.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 23:25 #18383Senior Member

Posts: 767Duo
Any body tested the waters? It is supposed to be mother and daughter.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/011028593921
-
11-30-20 22:44 #18382Senior Member

Posts: 736I don't think
I don't think we have the kind of beef here in Rva other that some travelling Latinas with mediocre service her description seems like made it for a man and those pics are from instagram I'm agree with you very very elaborate scam for sure if you play along with her or he you might will requested to make a deposit or send your personal and employee info
.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 22:37 #18381Senior Member

Posts: 736Couldn't find the famous ones
I been trying to find those who one time were famous but not for their best service henrico spiner and Brittany they are just impossible to spot on also I want to thank to members who shared with me her info unfortunately I couldn't get in touch with them so I have use my another alternative full size woman (big ass big legs big boobs and killer mouth) semi almost escort experience is Ash I can't remember what number I don't think that matters any more, well her service and price are the best I leaving some pics she just don't leave nothing to your imagination.
-
11-30-20 22:19 #18380Senior Member

Posts: 736Blue
I haven't seen any report of this one recently she moved her business to high end websites LOL so she increased her rates to already high rates but I give her a 10 for very revealing pics so you know what you getting for your buck mediocre service and photos make her look hotter but the in reality is not that good.
-
11-30-20 22:19 #18379Senior Member

Posts: 742Ms nita
I believe there was a pic a while ago of her on the bed with an exposed 8" "clit". And balls. Not judging.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 22:09 #18378Senior Member

Posts: 736Foxy?
So I find this one call herself foxy I only recall one foxy from 2 or 3 years ago she was a gal former stripper many tattoos sometimes she was sharing the room with Taylor white gal spiner looking, I don't think this one is one that was mentioned before here but might I wrong any way great body nice assy mid 30's knows the game well.
-
11-30-20 21:30 #18377Senior Member

Posts: 35Did some research on this one before, MO was to ask for a prepayment after you arrived at the given address and then ghosted. Looks great, but not worth the waste of time that would be.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 21:05 #18376Senior Member

Posts: 502Ah, Covid has been great for my mongering. Lot's of college girls who can't wait tables yet still want to buy a new purse.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 19:30 #18375Senior Member

Posts: 339Venessa
Not sure if she's real. I texted her and she sent me her rates. She was out of my league.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
She's beautiful that's for sure!
-
11-30-20 18:40 #18374Senior Member

Posts: 425I think its just short for Covid LOL.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 18:25 #18373Senior Member

Posts: 163Ms Nita
Yeah, I called her one time and wanted to make sure if she was a female but she kept refusing to answer. On the contrary she wanted me to deposit and then ask a question. I just hung up the phone.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:52 #18372Banned Member

Posts: 443Covid as in coVID
Oh boy, you just set yourself up. "The VID".
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:40 #18371Senior Member

Posts: 502Do tell, what is "the vid?
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 17:32 #18370Regular Member

Posts: 4Pricing
What is $. 25 ?
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





