Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3380
-
12-01-20 05:44 #200Senior Member

Posts: 116Shu 4 bills
4 bills. Price go up?
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 18:14 #199Senior Member

Posts: 3853I've been holding off on this for way too long. What's stopping me is the screening process for Shu. I'll jump on it this month. I really hope Shu is worth it for 4 bills.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 16:41 #198Senior Member

Posts: 71Sorry guys
OMG I just realized I posted in the wrong thread. I apologize. Please ignore my post LOL.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 10:44 #197Senior Member

Posts: 495Who is Angel? Did you post on the wrong thread?
Originally Posted by Shabooboo
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 10:17 #196Senior Member

Posts: 71Angel
Hey all. Has anyone seen Angel recently? I texted her and got no response til a few days later saying "She won't be around until new years". Wonder what happened.
-
11-29-20 01:48 #195Senior Member

Posts: 495There were some reports about her previously in this thread or the escorts thread. As far as I remember she had mixed reviews. Her reviews on TER are good, one review mentioned she is the best he has seen in BTT behind Shu and Hannah.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
There's also a new girl Red, any info on her?
-
11-28-20 17:09 #194Senior Member

Posts: 495They ask you for a valid ID. They don't call your work place.
Originally Posted by ZackLawrence
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 16:47 #193Senior Member

Posts: 200Typically what info do they require for screening if you don't have any current provider references? Do they call your work? If yes what do they ask?
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 15:52 #192Senior Member

Posts: 495Once you fill the form, they will soon text you asking you for some info to screen. Once you are done with that you should be all set.
Originally Posted by Lennox65
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 15:29 #191Senior Member

Posts: 294Scheduling question
So I filled out the form on the web site with my info to be screened. Do I just text them to schedule? Thanks.
-
11-28-20 11:43 #190Senior Member

Posts: 493Sharon
Sharon is back, any past reports anyone like to share? I'll try to see her in the next few weeks.
-
11-27-20 00:42 #189Senior Member

Posts: 151Not sure if you got the girls mixed up but the picture number 3 is def her. Perhaps a little done up 100% that's her.
Originally Posted by Dwualghul
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 09:29 #188Senior Member

Posts: 32I respectfully disagree. J is not the one in the photos. Being Asian myself, I'm pretty tired of the "Asians all look alike" syndrome, and you guys calling any girl shorter than you a spinner. Definitely not her, or if they are her, the pics are way out of date. Plus, while she is short, she's pretty thick for her height. Not fat, just not petite and thin. For Asians, she's more average weight. Don't get me wrong. Overall, she's attractive, just not the girl in the pics. Plus, she was just not so into it, which was the real downer. Yes, she did everything, but just going through the motions.
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 19:22 #187Senior Member

Posts: 2199If you love DFK Shu is great in in this regard IMHO.
Originally Posted by TomTommy
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 17:30 #186Senior Member

Posts: 495The girls that rotate usually stay for a minimum 2-3 weeks. Sometimes more it can vary.
Originally Posted by TomTommy
[View Original Post]


















