Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3380
-
11-23-20 14:10 #185Senior Member

Posts: 54J
Love DFK.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
What's up with her grill? Bad teeth, breath.
Were you able to DFK? It's a deal breaker for me.
TIA.
-
11-23-20 11:12 #184Senior Member

Posts: 54J
Will be in town next month for the holidays does anyone know how long J will be in town? TIA.
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 10:43 #183Senior Member

Posts: 54J
Coming in town next month for the holidays does anyone know how long J will be in town? TIA.
-
11-22-20 21:48 #182Senior Member

Posts: 602Mina
Curious if anyone has gotten Mina to BB territory. I have seen her twice and think its possible. Of course I understand if you want to share via PM.
-
11-22-20 20:30 #181Senior Member

Posts: 261So has anyone gotten a prostate massage from any of these girls. I know mina and shu do rimming but I'm curious of they'll do more.
-
11-22-20 08:30 #180Senior Member

Posts: 116Bookergray
Man the bookergray line up is bangin!
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 08:16 #179Senior Member

Posts: 493Looks like she is still in Cali.
Originally Posted by Ed210
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 08:15 #178Senior Member

Posts: 493J
Thanks for the report Cumisher!
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 01:19 #177Senior Member

Posts: 44Curious where Mica ran off to
I she back in Boston now?
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 19:49 #176Senior Member

Posts: 151J
Photos are real, def her in the photos. She is petite, perfect natural racks. Around 30. Booked for the hr. No shower preview. Decent BBBJ. Doesn't go to deep. Was Offered 69, she had a clean and really pretty kitty but I passed since it's not my thing. Popped with 30 minutes left. She was not proactive and didn't offer to go round 2. Which is okay but I would of liked to shoot for it. Overall decent. It's been awhile, I would prob repeat but only for Hhr. Her English is pretty good as well.
Face 7 could been a 8 if she fixed the grills.
Body 8.
Peformance 7.
-
11-21-20 15:09 #175Senior Member

Posts: 2121Thank you.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 14:49 #174Senior Member

Posts: 495Usually the photos are heavily brushed, the girls in reality are 5-10 lbs heavier. Shu's photos are 90% accurate and Mina's pics are her when she was younger. Most of the times you are getting someone that resembles the pics.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 12:45 #173Senior Member

Posts: 2121Photos
Just curious, are the girls in the photos them or even close?
-
11-21-20 11:30 #172Senior Member

Posts: 151J
Taking it for the team will report back asap.
-
11-21-20 11:27 #171Senior Member

Posts: 90J
Yeah, I tried to see J, Silver or Mina yesterday, none were available. If you do see J today, let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
















