Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18368

    New girl?

    Has anyone seen her yet? She looks like a girl that was scamming people early last year.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...me/31403817502

  2. #18367

    Saw Jb over the summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Damn that's strange for her. Never had any complaints from many of us. Hope she isn't slipping.
    I never reported because so many dudes on here had nothing but rave reviews. Mine wasn't bad, but it was also nothing to make me come back for more. Her looks does nothing for me, and she is a lot bigger than I expected. It was an easy setup and reasonable rates is about all I remember from my date.

  3. #18366

    Ms Nita

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap. Well different strokes for different folks. Definitely not my thing. Does "she" purposefully not mention be a TG or did I miss it somewhere?

    Yikes.
    Ms Nita used to be a full blown tranny. I haven't seen her in years but from the recent pics and her ad, I think she may have had the operation. That would explain her absence from the scene for some time. Just my opinion.

  4. #18365

    Anyone??


  5. #18364

    Full Stop LOL

    Holy crap. Well different strokes for different folks. Definitely not my thing. Does "she" purposefully not mention be a TG or did I miss it somewhere?

    Yikes.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]

  6. #18363

    Check the category.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Miss Nita? I searched several forums for her name but nothing. Unusual provider to say the least. Be curious what the experience was like?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/56417403/
    Of this ad by her.

    https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1131843

  7. #18362
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see Miss Nita? I searched several forums for her name but nothing. Unusual provider to say the least. Be curious what the experience was like?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/56417403/
    You know she's a he right? I've never seen any posts for trans on here just wondering.

  8. #18361

    Miss Nita

    Has anyone see Miss Nita? I searched several forums for her name but nothing. Unusual provider to say the least. Be curious what the experience was like?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/56417403/

  9. #18360

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyinva  [View Original Post]
    Let me sum this up for you. You, personally, can take her pictures and post them in another city, and tell people to give you a $10, $15, $25 "deposit" to book with you. And that's exactly what someone just did.

    There are NO cases where an advance deposit is anything but a scam. You're not going to see the girl. There probably is no girl, and these are stolen pictures from another area. If there is a girl, it's not the one in the pictures, and you're still not going to see her. She just wants your money, and to give you nothing in return, trusting that you won't report her because you won't admit you paid her an advance for an illegal activity.
    If you are talking about ladies posting on STG or LC and the like then I would agree, however higher end providers may require a deposit especially during this time and it is not a scam. They know how important reviews are so wanted to point that out.

  10. #18359

    Jb

    Quote Originally Posted by TopOfMorning18  [View Original Post]
    I saw JB yesterday. Tons of baby damage, was high as a kite and said she would swallow but didn't. Head game was average. She was at a notel on Midlothian and I won't repeat.
    She has to be one of the worst. I tried to pay her a visit one day walked in. Then I smoothly dismissed myself.

  11. #18358
    Quote Originally Posted by TopOfMorning18  [View Original Post]
    I saw JB yesterday. Tons of baby damage, was high as a kite and said she would swallow but didn't. Head game was average. She was at a notel on Midlothian and I won't repeat.
    Damn that's strange for her. Never had any complaints from many of us. Hope she isn't slipping.

  12. #18357
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 65

    SirensVA

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    How much and what was available?
    Before Covid, they had about 20 or 30 girls working. Each girl did her own thing for her own price. Everybody's different. Haven't used them in a while. Been out of the game since "The Vid. ".

  13. #18356

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackChi  [View Original Post]
    Is this Sarah's friend?
    Yes it sure is.

  14. #18355

    Jb

    I saw JB yesterday. Tons of baby damage, was high as a kite and said she would swallow but didn't. Head game was average. She was at a notel on Midlothian and I won't repeat.

  15. #18354
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    If there's any senior members that haven't met her yet. She's looking for some company today. Message me for her number. SM only please.
    Is this Sarah's friend?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape