Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,006 to 19,020 of 37371
-
11-30-20 16:03 #18366Senior Member

Posts: 317Ms Nita
Ms Nita used to be a full blown tranny. I haven't seen her in years but from the recent pics and her ad, I think she may have had the operation. That would explain her absence from the scene for some time. Just my opinion.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 15:00 #18365Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone??
Anyone know any info on her?
https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....b/860240225910
-
11-30-20 13:39 #18364Senior Member

Posts: 37Full Stop LOL
Holy crap. Well different strokes for different folks. Definitely not my thing. Does "she" purposefully not mention be a TG or did I miss it somewhere?
Yikes.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 13:35 #18363Senior Member

Posts: 694Check the category.
Of this ad by her.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/virginia/ric...scorts/1131843
-
11-30-20 13:26 #18362Senior Member

Posts: 1449You know she's a he right? I've never seen any posts for trans on here just wondering.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 13:00 #18361Senior Member

Posts: 37Miss Nita
Has anyone see Miss Nita? I searched several forums for her name but nothing. Unusual provider to say the least. Be curious what the experience was like?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/56417403/
-
11-30-20 12:28 #18360Senior Member

Posts: 630Deposit
If you are talking about ladies posting on STG or LC and the like then I would agree, however higher end providers may require a deposit especially during this time and it is not a scam. They know how important reviews are so wanted to point that out.
Originally Posted by Grumpyinva
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 10:20 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 105Jb
She has to be one of the worst. I tried to pay her a visit one day walked in. Then I smoothly dismissed myself.
Originally Posted by TopOfMorning18
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 09:56 #18358Senior Member

Posts: 1084Damn that's strange for her. Never had any complaints from many of us. Hope she isn't slipping.
Originally Posted by TopOfMorning18
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 09:24 #18357Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65SirensVA
Before Covid, they had about 20 or 30 girls working. Each girl did her own thing for her own price. Everybody's different. Haven't used them in a while. Been out of the game since "The Vid. ".
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 09:16 #18356Senior Member

Posts: 339Yes
Yes it sure is.
Originally Posted by BlackChi
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 08:45 #18355Senior Member

Posts: 41Jb
I saw JB yesterday. Tons of baby damage, was high as a kite and said she would swallow but didn't. Head game was average. She was at a notel on Midlothian and I won't repeat.
-
11-28-20 16:33 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 80Is this Sarah's friend?
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-20 15:50 #18353Senior Member

Posts: 1449Saw her
Saw this slim ebony today. Nice friendly easy setup $. 25 for hhr. Not bad body tight kitty and small but plump ass. She's looking for help notel on midlo city name. Was wet and took it well. Started CBJ then mish then she asked me to hit it from behind which is my finishing style. Not clock watcher and we chatted after and she could be in my rotation. Not sure about monkey just yet but probably. No track marks so smoking or sniffing. Will definitely repeat.
https://callescort.org/804-408-8920
-
11-28-20 15:02 #18352Senior Member

Posts: 339Alexandra
If there's any senior members that haven't met her yet. She's looking for some company today. Message me for her number. SM only please.








Reply With Quote






