Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 806 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 12076
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7561

    Trying for First Pickup

    Been trying to make my first pickup.

    Does anyone out there know if its better to do so during the day or at night?

    Is there something else to do in the area if you don't see anything first pass or two?

    I've got other options, but looking this for the experience & potential cost savings.

  2. #7560
    I think the number I heard is 40 girls died from od this year. Uncle has been heavy handed. John's are cheap.

    They are still out but competition is high. I've been scooping them before they hit the Main Street.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    Drove around the SS late Wednesday night and last Saturday night and there's just nobody out anywhere, I mean it just sucks here now! Compared to my first SS stroll about 5 years ago on a late December weekday I'd say over all you see about 80% less activity, maybe even worse and never mind about the quality, there's not enough time to get into how bad that is. So what happened, why is it so bad now?

  3. #7559

    Cindy

    Where did you find her around? What does she look like?

  4. #7558

    Cindy

    I met Cindy, 35 year old Latina, tonight. She was great. Recommend.

  5. #7557
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Had some business on the South side so drove and and G on the way thru. Pretty much a ghost town around 10 am. Took 27th street up to Lisbon and headed West to pay the North a visit. Does anyone know the tall AA SW in her mid to late 20's with long puffy / frizzy hair? She had on a red and white poncho today. I want to scoop but I have no idea of the area or where to park. It seems more open than the South side as far as places to blend in.
    I saw her also. This day she was wearing all black. A short skirt, sweater, stockings and knee high boots. She actually looked very nice. I didn't try to pick her up though.

  6. #7556

    South

    I went out and cruised Lincoln all the way down and Greenfield coming back west to 27 h and then repeated. I saw nothing out there but several LEO's cruising around. Oh well, not every day can be good but I was kind of surprised since today was the first nice day all week other than Thanksgiving day.

  7. #7555

    North

    Had some business on the South side so drove and and G on the way thru. Pretty much a ghost town around 10 am. Took 27th street up to Lisbon and headed West to pay the North a visit. Does anyone know the tall AA SW in her mid to late 20's with long puffy / frizzy hair? She had on a red and white poncho today. I want to scoop but I have no idea of the area or where to park. It seems more open than the South side as far as places to blend in.

  8. #7554

    What is going on here?

    Drove around the SS late Wednesday night and last Saturday night and there's just nobody out anywhere, I mean it just sucks here now! Compared to my first SS stroll about 5 years ago on a late December weekday I'd say over all you see about 80% less activity, maybe even worse and never mind about the quality, there's not enough time to get into how bad that is. So what happened, why is it so bad now?

  9. #7553

    Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Probably a stupid question, but I see in her ad photos that she doesn't smile. How's her teeth? She quoted me 60 for car date head plus tip. I'll pass!
    She does better than most on dental hygiene, but got to be real man. She's been in the game and carrying a habit for years now. A trip to the dentist isn't a top priority for anyone carrying a habit. The trick with any of these crossovers from SW to STG's is to find them on the street. The price goes down accordingly. She, along with Chella and Jersey Jess are good for a 20-30 BBBJ if you can catch up with them on the street.

    HS.

  10. #7552

    Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Probably a stupid question, but I see in her ad photos that she doesn't smile. How's her teeth? She quoted me 60 for car date head plus tip. I'll pass!
    As far as I have noticed, I don't think that I have ever noticed her teeth. I have kissed her and have had several BBBJ's never a toothy experience. I'll have to check her out next time and report.

  11. #7551

    Teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Probably a stupid question, but I see in her ad photos that she doesn't smile. How's her teeth? She quoted me 60 for car date head plus tip. I'll pass!
    Teeth, No Trailer; Trailer, No Teeth; No Trailer, No Teeth. If she smokes crack, her teeth are fucked. If she uses her lips correctly, teeth becomes a secondary issue. You should check out her lips. If she's got those thin, Northern-European lips, I would avoid her even if she has teeth. Them slores be scrapin'. If she's got full, pouty, bee-stung lips, or lips like a black girl, any kind of teeth are fine. Unless you plan on DFK, then you want good dental hygiene. Personally, I don't kiss streetwalkers, I don't DATY streetwalkers, and I don't fuck streetwalkers. Blowjobs only for me. I don't know how much safer I am with escorts, but I do all those things with women I consider escorts. That's how crazy I am. She could be on STG one day and on the street the next. Still, it's my comfort level rather than logic, and my little head was never known for logic. Besides, logic isn't all it's cracked up to be. My brain is very logical, but little head always wins. Go figure.

    Coochie (Mr. Spock I ain't) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  12. #7550
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! Being new I suspect (I'm praying!) you misunderstood the way things get posted. " denotes 100.20 would designated. 2 I'm assuming you negotiated 20 and added 30 for FS.

    HS.
    You are correct $20 and $30, bad on learning the lingo.

  13. #7549

    Teeth

    Probably a stupid question, but I see in her ad photos that she doesn't smile. How's her teeth? She quoted me 60 for car date head plus tip. I'll pass!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    She should be good to go for banging. Her aunt Flo was around last week.

  14. #7548

    New

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Nice weather so out for a cruise. Three BSWs on Lisbon, pretty obvious when making eye contact, but not my type. National and Greenfield only had a few. Looked like Bella was on G, Drove the loop about three times seeing what was out there. Scooped Katie on G. Thin, 20 something. Nice little tits and not a bad pussy. Thought I would go for just the $$ but she was so nice donated another $$$ for FS with cover. Skin scabs on legs and teeth not so good but for what I needed she provided. Would repeat
    Thanks for the report! Being new I suspect (I'm praying!) you misunderstood the way things get posted. " denotes 100.20 would designated. 2 I'm assuming you negotiated 20 and added 30 for FS.

    HS.

  15. #7547

    Cruise

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCum  [View Original Post]
    Nice weather so out for a cruise. Three BSWs on Lisbon, pretty obvious when making eye contact, but not my type. National and Greenfield only had a few. Looked like Bella was on G, Drove the loop about three times seeing what was out there. Scooped Katie on G. Thin, 20 something. Nice little tits and not a bad pussy. Thought I would go for just the $$ but she was so nice donated another $$$ for FS with cover. Skin scabs on legs and teeth not so good but for what I needed she provided. Would repeat.
    Are you saying that you paid a SW $300? Read the posts. Any of these girls will fuck you for $30 to $50.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape