Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 12087
-
11-28-20 10:48 #7557Senior Member

Posts: 2814I saw her also. This day she was wearing all black. A short skirt, sweater, stockings and knee high boots. She actually looked very nice. I didn't try to pick her up though.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-20 20:13 #7556Senior Member

Posts: 819South
I went out and cruised Lincoln all the way down and Greenfield coming back west to 27 h and then repeated. I saw nothing out there but several LEO's cruising around. Oh well, not every day can be good but I was kind of surprised since today was the first nice day all week other than Thanksgiving day.
-
11-27-20 19:31 #7555Senior Member

Posts: 1480North
Had some business on the South side so drove and and G on the way thru. Pretty much a ghost town around 10 am. Took 27th street up to Lisbon and headed West to pay the North a visit. Does anyone know the tall AA SW in her mid to late 20's with long puffy / frizzy hair? She had on a red and white poncho today. I want to scoop but I have no idea of the area or where to park. It seems more open than the South side as far as places to blend in.
-
11-27-20 15:57 #7554Senior Member

Posts: 361What is going on here?
Drove around the SS late Wednesday night and last Saturday night and there's just nobody out anywhere, I mean it just sucks here now! Compared to my first SS stroll about 5 years ago on a late December weekday I'd say over all you see about 80% less activity, maybe even worse and never mind about the quality, there's not enough time to get into how bad that is. So what happened, why is it so bad now?
-
11-25-20 16:55 #7553Senior Member

Posts: 1820Teeth
She does better than most on dental hygiene, but got to be real man. She's been in the game and carrying a habit for years now. A trip to the dentist isn't a top priority for anyone carrying a habit. The trick with any of these crossovers from SW to STG's is to find them on the street. The price goes down accordingly. She, along with Chella and Jersey Jess are good for a 20-30 BBBJ if you can catch up with them on the street.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-25-20 12:04 #7552Senior Member

Posts: 819Teeth
As far as I have noticed, I don't think that I have ever noticed her teeth. I have kissed her and have had several BBBJ's never a toothy experience. I'll have to check her out next time and report.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 11:18 #7551Senior Member

Posts: 1363Teeth
Teeth, No Trailer; Trailer, No Teeth; No Trailer, No Teeth. If she smokes crack, her teeth are fucked. If she uses her lips correctly, teeth becomes a secondary issue. You should check out her lips. If she's got those thin, Northern-European lips, I would avoid her even if she has teeth. Them slores be scrapin'. If she's got full, pouty, bee-stung lips, or lips like a black girl, any kind of teeth are fine. Unless you plan on DFK, then you want good dental hygiene. Personally, I don't kiss streetwalkers, I don't DATY streetwalkers, and I don't fuck streetwalkers. Blowjobs only for me. I don't know how much safer I am with escorts, but I do all those things with women I consider escorts. That's how crazy I am. She could be on STG one day and on the street the next. Still, it's my comfort level rather than logic, and my little head was never known for logic. Besides, logic isn't all it's cracked up to be. My brain is very logical, but little head always wins. Go figure.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Coochie (Mr. Spock I ain't) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
11-25-20 08:48 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 87You are correct $20 and $30, bad on learning the lingo.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 20:43 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 1480Teeth
Probably a stupid question, but I see in her ad photos that she doesn't smile. How's her teeth? She quoted me 60 for car date head plus tip. I'll pass!
Originally Posted by Jc2490
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 14:18 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 1820New
Thanks for the report! Being new I suspect (I'm praying!) you misunderstood the way things get posted. " denotes 100.20 would designated. 2 I'm assuming you negotiated 20 and added 30 for FS.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCum
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-23-20 20:47 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 819Cruise
Are you saying that you paid a SW $300? Read the posts. Any of these girls will fuck you for $30 to $50.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCum
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 20:33 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 819Schandel
She should be good to go for banging. Her aunt Flo was around last week.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 18:57 #7545Senior Member

Posts: 87Out for a cruise
Nice weather so out for a cruise. Three BSWs on Lisbon, pretty obvious when making eye contact, but not my type. National and Greenfield only had a few. Looked like Bella was on G, Drove the loop about three times seeing what was out there. Scooped Katie on G. Thin, 20 something. Nice little tits and not a bad pussy. Thought I would go for just the $$ but she was so nice donated another $$$ for FS with cover. Skin scabs on legs and teeth not so good but for what I needed she provided. Would repeat.
-
11-22-20 20:28 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 656Always walking from 16th to 11th on G.
I see her often unaccompanied walking East on G. She looks attractive. She commands lots of attention. It has to be a timely scoop or everyone is going to notice. She dons a nice tan though.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-20 16:54 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 1480North
Drove to the North loop around 9:30-10 this morning. North Ave is always dead when I drive thru it so I hit Lisbon. Best place to see is West of 30th st. Saw 5 AA ladies my first trip. Circle the block and SW magic happens because there's only 1 now. How in the fk can 4 disappear in less than 15 seconds? On the corner of 30th there was a AA with a blond wig. Management was across the street watching. Drove back and forth a few times and left. I didn't scoop because there was 4 LEO SUV's driving around a lot. Decided to send 5 text to 5 STG ladies and 30 min later not one responded. Went to woodmans and bought a big bag of hot chicken wings for the Packers game. Can't give my money away these days!








Reply With Quote






