Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7772

    Long overdue reviews

    - Ellie:

    Ellie is a beautiful beautiful beautiful thin young woman who does massages with NO full service option and hands only. Maybe down the road or maybe she has for select others but for the most part it's a great rub with a smile at the end. Very special finish from a talented girl. 150 hh /200 h, great convo, great massage, great ending with minimal potential for more. Would repeat. Semi-Hidden treasure that needs to be treated well or will leave the game. Go in and just let her do what she does, ask her about her week and don't try to guide her. It is WELL worth your time.

    - Tiffany (PAWG Redhead).

    Extremely sweet girl with a patented head game. That alone is worth her / your time together. Big menu with lots of options but back door stays closed. She's a talker but not in a bad way, just makes it more personal when she talks about her life and lets you talk about yours. Have to say that the pics are extremely outdated and probably a good 60-80 lbs ago and communications is terrible. But to be fair to her, she may drag it out so she doesn't have to cancel or so that she keeps people interested. But I would rather be told "sorry not available" than to be dragged out and wait 1 hr+ while she "checks on something". Would probably repeat, her head game really is hard to come close to, but probably a last minute spur of the moment thing. 80 qv /120 hh /200 h. Above average performance for an average rate.

    - Mari Sensual Brazilian.

    Fantastic time with her, a mature Brazilian with soft hands, soft voice and great personality. Menu is all over the place with different options based on diner. Opted for the 150 hh nuru which did not meet expectations. Her massage skills are fantastic, probably the best of any provider in Orlando including DabrinaT. She is very playful right away and allows roaming as long as you're polite and gentle. However, can't really call it a nuru massage when there wasn't even a drop on her or any attempt at body slide techniques. That's all, kinda felt like a lure with the title since it didn't feel any different from other sensual rubs. But it was amazing. No complaints, and FS would've been great if I chose to partake. Great skills, great conversation, little mis-leading with the description and pics (but she's still gorgeous and has a great body that aged well, thiccer end with nice parts to hold on to) and just a little bit of a clock watcher after I declined FS but can't have it all. Would definitely repeat for the rub and skip any expectation of a true nuru slide.

    - Vanessa (Altamonte or Maitland).

    Very nice girl who is my go-to when I just need someone to spend some time with. QV or hh is worth your time, her pics are close enough and she is genuinely nice to have for company. Something about her is off lately. She used to be much more bubbly but I think since she got clean, it might be a bit tougher for her to go day to day in the game. Treat her well, make a quick visit with her and bring her a mountain dew to make her day. I believe it was 80 qv /120 hh and she loves to give a quick body rub before play. Nothing special, but at the same time a nice welcome.

    Tl; dr - Want an amazing rub? Contact Ellie at least a day in advance to make an appointment, shut up and lay down. Want to get a little frisky too? Text Mari and visit with her.

    Want some sloppy toppy that can throw it back? - breakfast at Tiffany. Had a long day at work / life? Get a bottle of mountain dew and go see Vanessa to cheer up.

    Stay safe why'all.

  2. #7771

    2nd attempt at my top 5 list

    On my way into town today will be attempting to see either Allison rain or Kiara or Bellatrix (now called luna).

    On my last trip I reached out to Allison rain but never return my call I didn't feel like driving to Sanford to seed Bella Trix and still haven't pulled the trigger on kiara.

    Ended up seeing a random short black girl close to Universal before heading back home service was all right.

    I have my eye on a short little Latin girl.

    Titi.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/56315770/

    Tati.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/56302115/

  3. #7770

    Madison greek

    Quote Originally Posted by AltamonteDog  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate it. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea- too far and there's no reason to worry about a bf / manager when other options exist. This is why this forum is great! Thanks.
    Glad to help.

    For anyone else considering, the bf / manager was no issue at all, I never even saw the guy. I wouldn't let that stop you tbh. IMO she's just overpriced, but theres no drama at all. Not a drop.

  4. #7769

    Summer. Star, candyce and tati

    this original post from rebelrok is from august, but I saw tati recently
    Tried to see summer but she was at the hometowne and security was harrassing me so I don't got there anymore. Unclear if she was real.

    I think star is well known in kissimmee. Solid CFS iirc, though I never tried.

    This girl's name was always posted as candyce. She apparently ripped off a monger. According to OriginalSin she was apparently offering BBFSCIP. She used to post in kissimmee and I meant to go creampie her, but she flaked the one time I tried to go over and I haven't seen her post since like August.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...629&viewfull=1#post4732629.

    This is tati. Seen her a few times for the qv. Young petite latina looks just like her pics. Cool girl. Affordable rates (shitty motels) ,allows bare and greek but just 0 chemistry or enthusiasm. Just fuckin a dry tight hole, and she won't let me use lube. I probably won't return but if you're in kissimee and you like young latina spinners she's worth a try. Maybe you can have some fun with her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56270145/

  5. #7768

  6. #7767
    Quote Originally Posted by Quatre17  [View Original Post]
    Her old ads used to say Madison. I reviewed her previously here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...165&viewfull=1#post5060165.

    Real, looks just like her pics. Good BBBJ. Solid CFS, but rates were too high for me.

    I paid 150 for the greek qv in Aug, but last time I texted in late Oct she said greek was 180/230/300.

    I'd ask her rates and if she will cut you a deal I'd say go try her out. Otherwise way overpriced imo
    Appreciate it. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea- too far and there's no reason to worry about a bf / manager when other options exist. This is why this forum is great! Thanks.

  7. #7766

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by AltamonteDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this one? No name but if she's a known provider offering Greek I'm interested.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/219833893796
    Her old ads used to say Madison. I reviewed her previously here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...165&viewfull=1#post5060165.

    Real, looks just like her pics. Good BBBJ. Solid CFS, but rates were too high for me.

    I paid 150 for the greek qv in Aug, but last time I texted in late Oct she said greek was 180/230/300.

    I'd ask her rates and if she will cut you a deal I'd say go try her out. Otherwise way overpriced imo.

  8. #7765
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on her? Pretty sure I saw a review of some sort before but couldn't find it.

    Thanks if anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56230232/
    Add about 40 pounds to those pictures in her ad.

  9. #7764
    Quote Originally Posted by Plex10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on her? Pretty sure I saw a review of some sort before but couldn't find it.

    Thanks if anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56230232/
    Do a search for tinkerbell, you'll find some answers.

  10. #7763

    Intel

    Anyone got info on her? Pretty sure I saw a review of some sort before but couldn't find it.

    Thanks if anything.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56230232/

  11. #7762

    Laura / Alexa / whatever - "new girl"

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56256929/

    Was in the area so thought I'd come back after a small break. Definitely not the girl in the pic at all. HOWEVER, the woman I met was still very attractive with a smoking body. No english.

    Met at a safe incall in Alt, quick LEO check, off to the races. $ for QV which went probably hhr. Everything covered. She does have new tits so no play there, but damn the kitty was beautiful and felt great.

    Stay safe.

  12. #7761
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon  [View Original Post]
    Nobody ever said anything about buying her drinks. I only said I want to pound that ass again because she gave it up to me before. As long as she's legal that's all that really matters.

    PHFJ Out!
    Whoops my post had a typo. Meant to say "So don't go out buying her drinks". No ill intentions meant I was just putting it out there that she isn't 21 yet.

  13. #7760

    New Face?

    Anyone recognize this one? No name but if she's a known provider offering Greek I'm interested.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/219833893796

  14. #7759

    I went today but

    Quote Originally Posted by Du273  [View Original Post]
    Glad to hear she's legit I've been thinking about contacting her.
    I went today but as soon as I was going to knock on the door. I can hear she discussing with someone upset. So I texted her and called her. So I waited a little bit and left. She never replied.

  15. #7758
    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Her service was always good when I saw her wish she kept the ddds good BBBJCIM but will bbbjws if clean and you hit it right she did offer Greek depending on size I guess pse isn't her thing anymore I'm suprized it didn't work out.
    She's still one of my favorite providers. She's a real pleaser. Does just about everything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape