Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 12743
-
11-24-20 21:15 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 681Intel
Anyone got info on her? Pretty sure I saw a review of some sort before but couldn't find it.
Thanks if anything.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56230232/
-
11-24-20 19:19 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 204Laura / Alexa / whatever - "new girl"
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56256929/
Was in the area so thought I'd come back after a small break. Definitely not the girl in the pic at all. HOWEVER, the woman I met was still very attractive with a smoking body. No english.
Met at a safe incall in Alt, quick LEO check, off to the races. $ for QV which went probably hhr. Everything covered. She does have new tits so no play there, but damn the kitty was beautiful and felt great.
Stay safe.
-
11-24-20 15:45 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 390Whoops my post had a typo. Meant to say "So don't go out buying her drinks". No ill intentions meant I was just putting it out there that she isn't 21 yet.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 15:41 #7760Senior Member

Posts: 126New Face?
Anyone recognize this one? No name but if she's a known provider offering Greek I'm interested.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/219833893796
-
11-24-20 13:59 #7759Regular Member

Posts: 4I went today but
I went today but as soon as I was going to knock on the door. I can hear she discussing with someone upset. So I texted her and called her. So I waited a little bit and left. She never replied.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 10:43 #7758Senior Member

Posts: 130She's still one of my favorite providers. She's a real pleaser. Does just about everything.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 07:51 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 730Rachel M
Nobody ever said anything about buying her drinks. I only said I want to pound that ass again because she gave it up to me before. As long as she's legal that's all that really matters.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
PHFJ Out!
-
11-24-20 01:49 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 152Bee Ashley Bella
Wish I had the same experience you guys did but it never got that far. When you both said basically your dicks melted in her mouth, I was like I have to try this again. I saw her once over on the trail and things went south in a hurry. I'm not one to hold grudges so lets try it again. Sent her a text at 1:30 no reply, sent another one at 5:15 telling her I was in the area and she replied 15 minutes later, I instantly reply "are you available" 10 minutes later she says yes, sends me the address and says "what time can you be here? I say 20 minutes and start heading that way. I assumed she was saying all is good, come on over? I get there at 6:00 on the dot and send here the usual text " I'm here" 22 minutes later she responds with " I never told you to come. After that the conversation went south for another 10 minutes. LOL That's two strikes but I may try to hit the ball one more time. I'm a sucker for good head.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
Chug.
-
11-23-20 23:25 #7755Senior Member

Posts: 390Sorry but she's not 21 yet. I know her real name and date of birth so I'm not sure if she told you it's her birthday or you read it wrong on her I'd but she not 21 yet. So go out buying her drinks and then get busted giving alcohol to someone under 21 LOL.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 17:05 #7754Senior Member

Posts: 386She quoted me 80,100 and 180 incall.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 16:28 #7753Senior Member

Posts: 129LOL. What is she smoking?? Maybe she got the currency wrong.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 15:18 #7752Senior Member

Posts: 88Really?
I can't believe this. Somewhere else, may be. The quality, talent, and quantity for that matter, is so much better here, for a fraction of what she is asking for. Absolutely no way, I would waste my time and resources on this.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 15:00 #7751Senior Member

Posts: 1237Spoiler alert
When the location is " USA" instead of a specific town or area 90% of the time this is an indication of being fake.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
Jesse.
-
11-23-20 14:56 #7750Senior Member

Posts: 884Donations
What were her donations?
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 13:37 #7749Senior Member

Posts: 42Visiting
I'm going to be visiting the universal area the first week of December and was hoping that someone can recommend a provider or two that make hotel calls and would be worth stay a few hours. Feel free to pm me. Thanks and stay safe.










Reply With Quote




