Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 12743
-
08-29-20 15:08 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 691Alyssa Rain
I see her adds on Skip the games site.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-20 15:01 #7417Senior Member

Posts: 818Any info on Summer or star or girl next door or Tati
-
08-29-20 13:35 #7416Senior Member

Posts: 818Is Alyson Rain still around
Anyone know if she is still active? Haven't seen a post in awhile.
Girl with hair shaved on one side.
-
08-29-20 09:06 #7415Senior Member

Posts: 1837Amber / Jane Doe is Back In Business
Some one who she claims she doesn't know bought her out of her Time Share Vacation and she's already back to work. Possibly now in debt to her new Prince Charming.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by PapiCholo
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 12:02 #7414Senior Member

Posts: 729Whats funny is that she hawks all the product that she acquires on her FB.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
"NEW (Never used)".
-
08-28-20 11:04 #7413Senior Member

Posts: 1837Amber. Jane Doe
Jane Doe, Amber, the Girl with the Cousin, etc. May be out of the game for a bit, she was invited to stay at the resort last night for a non-hobby/ non-drug related offence.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-20 00:01 #7412Regular Member

Posts: 22Fellas, I'm looking to get back into the scene. This time less regulars.
Suggest someone that hasn't been reviewed and I'll take one for the team and check her out.
I like them with lighter skin and not too big.
-
08-27-20 23:33 #7411Regular Member

Posts: 22I'll try again.
Originally Posted by DougSmith
[View Original Post]
The shit we put up with to get our dicks sucked.
-
08-26-20 22:29 #7410Senior Member

Posts: 165I passed due to rate don't match reputation imo.
Originally Posted by HyperPiper
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 02:22 #7409Regular Member

Posts: 16Hey, is megapersonals.com a reliable source? It seems like I see the same posts constantly.
Thanks.
-
08-26-20 02:08 #7408Regular Member

Posts: 16Oh yeah, like this is real.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11157999
If it we're I may have a dream with her in it based on that she's actually pretty. But the grammar is so bad it's obvious. ROTFLMAO!
-
08-26-20 00:55 #7407Regular Member

Posts: 14Discount for bad comms
Her being bad with comms got me 40 off a session last week. She was definitely on something, but I didn't care. All I know is that she sucked and slurped with enthusiasm for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-20 00:06 #7406Senior Member

Posts: 83Juicy
Saw Juicy Monday afternoon. Same tricks made me wait I left made her give me discount for coming back. Awesome as always.
Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-20 09:55 #7405Senior Member

Posts: 158Juicy
I'm a regular of hers, I actually saw her this past weekend. She stops texting back after scheduling dates because she's doing candy and she loses all concept of time and reality. I've finally gotten her trained enough that she knows I'm not waiting in the parking lot on her anymore. I just knock on her door and she lets me in.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-20 20:57 #7404Senior Member

Posts: 681Juicy
Guess she changed her name, but that's Juicy!. She has a record of having terrible comms and leaving you waiting which could have the case here. I've never seen her but I don't get why she keeps you waiting or even ghosted consistently.
Originally Posted by ChickenSnoop
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





