Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 16540
-
11-24-20 09:07 #10945Senior Member

Posts: 244Joy 3rd Street
I've seen two young girls at 3rd street when they were doing some work on the outside of building recently. Assuming one was Joy and does anyone know the other? Which one is better?
Awesome review!!
Originally Posted by Mact0194
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 08:31 #10944Senior Member

Posts: 176Ill stick with serenity then and give lee a visit she wasn't too bad on the eyes. Really slim, I prefer thicker women but if the service is as good as everyone says she will do just fine.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 05:08 #10943Senior Member

Posts: 653I've been there it offers full menu pretty much anything you can ask for but the lady that works there is older.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 04:43 #10942Senior Member

Posts: 316You got choked?
Forgive my ignorance, but how is it that Joy almost choked you in mish? I'm trying to picture that but can't.
Originally Posted by Mact0194
[View Original Post]
Great review, BTW.
-
11-24-20 02:53 #10941Senior Member

Posts: 176Southside options
So I stopped by serenity today but Lee asked me to come back in about 30 minutes to an hour but I didn't have the time. I noticed down the street on the same side is Southside spa, next to the dog groomer. Curious if anyone has feedback? I was going to stop by and check it out but kept it moving. Is it worth the visit?
Also. Where can I find younger providers? Ladies early / mid 20's?
Thanks guys.
-
11-23-20 22:50 #10940Senior Member

Posts: 101Olivia was very skilled at the typical K-routine. She was definitely the best I've seen in the area for a while, but her moves were basic and she follows the routine to a t. Current PT has talent on par with sophia.
Originally Posted by AreaGentleman
[View Original Post]
Victoria is. Wow. I cannot fathom why anyone hyped this place. I was awestruck. Easiest walk decision I've ever made.
-
11-23-20 21:47 #10939Senior Member

Posts: 394I've found that leaving $40 put them at ease for a nice HJ w / o negotiating and if there is more available they will offer it up since they know your safe for HJ.
Originally Posted by ForgottenOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 16:52 #10938Senior Member

Posts: 39Check out my recent post.
Originally Posted by SCGuy469
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-20 12:31 #10937Senior Member

Posts: 231Best non-FS AMP?
I'm realizing that AMPs tend to fall into 3 categories:
1) Legit massage, no HE.
2) Pretty good massage, L1 (maybe L2?) ending.
3) FS, massage usually just a formality.
I've had the best experiences with type 2 places. Getting a decent massage with a nice ending. Any recommendations on what the best places are for that these days? I feel like the ones that get talked about the most on here are the type 3's, which usually come with a ton of upcharging and negotiating, which I don't particularly enjoy.
-
11-23-20 11:56 #10936Regular Member

Posts: 21Tian Tian
Anyone have any information on Tian Tian on San Jose? Thanks.
-
11-21-20 19:31 #10935Senior Member

Posts: 39Nov. AMP Adventures
My first stop is the one at 3rd St in Jacksonville Beach. I visited in the afternoon; I was greeted by Joy! She handed me a mask to wear and then lead me to the room. I will say that Joy is in her mid-20's. She is petite and 5'4 in height? She is cute. As I underdressed, I requested for a shower. It is a self-shower, and the shower area is small. Keep that in mind. I returned to the after I had my shower, dried off, and we started off with a basic massage to warm things up. This lasted for like 5 minutes tops. She did some spider finger teasing and had me flipped. Asked, what did I want? I answered, you! I tipped in and she went to the other room to get a cover. She came back, asked what I like, told her to get on top of me. This woman rode the shit out of me. LOL Then we went from reverse CW, to K9, and to finishing in MISH, with her slightly choking me. LOL Damn! She cleaned me up and gave me a water bottle. If any of you want to visit her, I would do so now. She will be going on vacation soon, she claims.
Overview: 50 for the house & 140 for L3. My only dislike was the theatrics acting of her fake moans and no CBJ.
Tian Tian Spa:
I am going to finally let the monkey out the box on this one. SO! A little back info. The one spa named Xuan Xuan Spa; anyone remember? Well, they have changed locations and their name. Therefore, I saw them advertising on skipthegames and I wanted to try a new spa. One morning, I thought I give this place a try. I drove by and there is plenty of parking space. It is tucked in a little corner. I walked to the door and I had a chubby girl that met me at the door. I opted for 30 minutes for 40 and she took me to one of the rooms. She did a decent massage and did some ass play, which was enjoyable. I flipped over, and as soon as she going to perform a L1. I straight up asked if she did the whole deal, and she stopped. Looked at me with deer eyes. LOL Next! She storms out the door and I thought I made her angry that she was going to get the manager or something. Nope! This petite Asian woman named Amy comes in. She is beautiful (I think). Well, she did the whole deal instead. It was only one position. However, I did see a couple of times, and we did other positions. In my opinion, she got a nice ass when hitting it in the K9 view.
Overview: 40 for the house & 140-160 for L3. My only dislike was that there was no CBJ. On another note, there is no table shower, only self-shower.
The link: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/928413688375.
I hope this helps. PM for other details.
-
11-20-20 18:58 #10934Senior Member

Posts: 248Jasmine
She did tell me a month ago she was leaving for a month vacation. New girl there did tell me jasmine isn't coming back last week. New girl mid 40's maybe, tight body, god awful attitude. FS was offered but terribly rushed. Table shower took 2 minutes, scrubbed me with a sponge that ripped off 3 layers of my epidermis and then squirts some soap on junior and says "you do". Anyway she offered FS, I declined and was happier to just be done with the experience.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 16:21 #10933Senior Member

Posts: 54Same amount here, but most times not pre-paid up front. Not normally looking for more.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 08:49 #10932Senior Member

Posts: 919Standard rate
I've never failed by leaving 40 on the table when I undress.
Originally Posted by SmashVille
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 08:48 #10931Senior Member

Posts: 919Olivia
Is no longer there, sadly. My next favorite, Jasmine, is not at Aja right now. They say she's "on vacation. " It feels like a dry time right now.
Originally Posted by AreaGentleman
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





