Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 375 of 1103 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 475 875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 16539
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #10929

    Don't want to drive up any rates

    It's been a little while since I've been out and was curious to see what the going rate for a standard HE is these days. Feel free to PM.

  2. #10928

    Beach blvd

    Recently decided to try a location on beach boulevard near the Holiday inn and I can confirm that they have not added new younger girls. Overall it was a decent massage and I left happy, but would love to know of any spots that actually offer a good massage where you can leave happy as well that are not staffed by 50+ year old women.

  3. #10927

    I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/798327695414

    Went to see them recently at a nice home in Deerwood. I saw the skinny blonde that used to advertise in Ponte Vedra which was too far for me then. And yes I saw several of the other girls in the ad when I walked in. What transpired was one of the most erotic experiences in my life! PM for details (no pun intended).

    NMJ.
    I was the queen a few weeks ago for my 1st true Nuru.

    It was an hour I will never forget.

  4. #10926

    Classy

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    All I have to say is WOW.
    Definitely expensive; definitely worth the trip to S. Florida.

  5. #10925
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone used this service before? On the expensive side but the girls are all really hot and was thinking of treating myself for my upcoming birthday.

    http://classymassages.com/
    All I have to say is WOW.

  6. #10924
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 141

    Nuru

    Has anyone used this service before? On the expensive side but the girls are all really hot and was thinking of treating myself for my upcoming birthday.

    http://classymassages.com/

  7. #10923

    Full inbox

    Made some room if you want to try again.

    NMJ.

  8. #10922
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/798327695414

    Went to see them recently at a nice home in Deerwood.
    I wonder if the Deerwood gate keepers get suspicious with so much traffic going to that one address.

  9. #10921
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Full mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/798327695414

    Went to see them recently at a nice home in Deerwood. I saw the skinny blonde that used to advertise in Ponte Vedra which was too far for me then. And yes I saw several of the other girls in the ad when I walked in. What transpired was one of the most erotic experiences in my life! PM for details (no pun intended).

    NMJ.
    Please PM the details to me too. I'm older and would be very interested in partaking.

    Thanks for the intel.

    G2.

  10. #10920
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    So I have never been to a AMP but getting tired of strip club hassles and security pressure. Can someone suggest a location to checkout for the first time? Kinda in edge about where to even start.
    Interesting your tired of strip clubs well to each they're own. Well for starters two places that have been pretty consistent on good service are both on south side. One of them is serenity spa on south blvd I usually have a great time there nice and relaxed. Right now there is a lady who grobe your boys so good from the back that it will have you on all fours. Then there is the other place called aja spa they do a pretty good to and last time I was there was August where there was a lady who was offering services that allowed you to go all the way but I can't guarantee she's still there now. I didn't accept cause she was too thin for me. Both places have similar prices. In which 60 for the happy ending is standard.

    Also to add is Sunray or Sunbay.

    Spa out in orange park they have more curvier Asian women not fat just they have real c cup breats and a some what of a ass depends on your taste. But I've been there twice or three times and both girls allow all the way services but it ain't cheap they start out at 200 so they might spit ball you prices like 240 or 260. But most of the time they'll take 200. But in all you'll end up spending in total around 250.

  11. #10919
    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/798327695414

    Went to see them recently at a nice home in Deerwood. I saw the skinny blonde that used to advertise in Ponte Vedra which was too far for me then. And yes I saw several of the other girls in the ad when I walked in. What transpired was one of the most erotic experiences in my life! PM for details (no pun intended).

    NMJ.
    Mail is full!

  12. #10918

    As expected

    Your inbox is full. PM me the details when you can, please. And thanks for sharing!

    Quote Originally Posted by NotMyJob  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/798327695414

    Went to see them recently at a nice home in Deerwood. I saw the skinny blonde that used to advertise in Ponte Vedra which was too far for me then. And yes I saw several of the other girls in the ad when I walked in. What transpired was one of the most erotic experiences in my life! PM for details (no pun intended).

    NMJ.

  13. #10917

    The Prostate Queens

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/798327695414

    Went to see them recently at a nice home in Deerwood. I saw the skinny blonde that used to advertise in Ponte Vedra which was too far for me then. And yes I saw several of the other girls in the ad when I walked in. What transpired was one of the most erotic experiences in my life! PM for details (no pun intended).

    NMJ.

  14. #10916

    First timer

    So I have never been to a AMP but getting tired of strip club hassles and security pressure. Can someone suggest a location to checkout for the first time? Kinda in edge about where to even start.

  15. #10915

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyHelper  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone poling me in the direction of a genuine Nuru massage her in town? Thanks.
    This provider seems to be offering NURU:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...5/449504851429

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape