Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10945

    Joy 3rd Street

    I've seen two young girls at 3rd street when they were doing some work on the outside of building recently. Assuming one was Joy and does anyone know the other? Which one is better?

    Awesome review!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mact0194  [View Original Post]
    My first stop is the one at 3rd St in Jacksonville Beach. I visited in the afternoon; I was greeted by Joy! She handed me a mask to wear and then lead me to the room. I will say that Joy is in her mid-20's. She is petite and 5'4 in height? She is cute. As I underdressed, I requested for a shower. It is a self-shower, and the shower area is small. Keep that in mind. I returned to the after I had my shower, dried off, and we started off with a basic massage to warm things up. This lasted for like 5 minutes tops. She did some spider finger teasing and had me flipped. Asked, what did I want? I answered, you! I tipped in and she went to the other room to get a cover. She came back, asked what I like, told her to get on top of me. This woman rode the shit out of me. LOL Then we went from reverse CW, to K9, and to finishing in MISH, with her slightly choking me. LOL Damn! She cleaned me up and gave me a water bottle. If any of you want to visit her, I would do so now. She will be going on vacation soon, she claims.

    Overview: 50 for the house & 140 for L3. My only dislike was the theatrics acting of her fake moans and no CBJ.

    Tian Tian Spa:

    I am going to finally let the monkey out the box on this one. SO! A little back info. The one spa named Xuan Xuan Spa; anyone remember? Well, they have changed locations and their name. Therefore, I saw them advertising on skipthegames and I wanted to try a new spa. One morning, I thought I give this place a try. I drove by and there is plenty of parking space. It is tucked in a little corner. I walked to the door and I had a chubby girl that met me at the door. I opted for 30 minutes for 40 and she took me to one of the rooms. She did a decent massage and did some ass play, which was enjoyable. I flipped over, and as soon as she going to perform a L1. I straight up asked if she did the whole deal, and she stopped. Looked at me with deer eyes. LOL Next! She storms out the door and I thought I made her angry that she was going to get the manager or something. Nope! This petite Asian woman named Amy comes in. She is beautiful (I think). Well, she did the whole deal instead. It was only one position. However, I did see a couple of times, and we did other positions. In my opinion, she got a nice ass when hitting it in the K9 view.

    Overview: 40 for the house & 140-160 for L3. My only dislike was that there was no CBJ. On another note, there is no table shower, only self-shower.

    The link: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/928413688375.

    I hope this helps. PM for other details.

  2. #10944
    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    I've been there it offers full menu pretty much anything you can ask for but the lady that works there is older.
    Ill stick with serenity then and give lee a visit she wasn't too bad on the eyes. Really slim, I prefer thicker women but if the service is as good as everyone says she will do just fine.

  3. #10943
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist  [View Original Post]
    So I stopped by serenity today but Lee asked me to come back in about 30 minutes to an hour but I didn't have the time. I noticed down the street on the same side is Southside spa, next to the dog groomer. Curious if anyone has feedback? I was going to stop by and check it out but kept it moving. Is it worth the visit?

    Also. Where can I find younger providers? Ladies early / mid 20's?

    Thanks guys.
    I've been there it offers full menu pretty much anything you can ask for but the lady that works there is older.

  4. #10942

    You got choked?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mact0194  [View Original Post]
    My first stop is the one at 3rd St in Jacksonville Beach. I visited in the afternoon; I was greeted by Joy! She handed me a mask to wear and then lead me to the room. I will say that Joy is in her mid-20's. She is petite and 5'4 in height? She is cute. As I underdressed, I requested for a shower. It is a self-shower, and the shower area is small. Keep that in mind. I returned to the after I had my shower, dried off, and we started off with a basic massage to warm things up. This lasted for like 5 minutes tops. She did some spider finger teasing and had me flipped. Asked, what did I want? I answered, you! I tipped in and she went to the other room to get a cover. She came back, asked what I like, told her to get on top of me. This woman rode the shit out of me. LOL Then we went from reverse CW, to K9, and to finishing in MISH, with her slightly choking me. LOL Damn! She cleaned me up and gave me a water bottle. If any of you want to visit her, I would do so now. She will be going on vacation soon, she claims.

    Overview: 50 for the house & 140 for L3. My only dislike was the theatrics acting of her fake moans and no CBJ.

    Tian Tian Spa:

    I am going to finally let the monkey out the box on this one. SO! A little back info. The one spa named Xuan Xuan Spa; anyone remember? Well, they have changed locations and their name. Therefore, I saw them advertising on skipthegames and I wanted to try a new spa. One morning, I thought I give this place a try. I drove by and there is plenty of parking space. It is tucked in a little corner. I walked to the door and I had a chubby girl that met me at the door. I opted for 30 minutes for 40 and she took me to one of the rooms. She did a decent massage and did some ass play, which was enjoyable. I flipped over, and as soon as she going to perform a L1. I straight up asked if she did the whole deal, and she stopped. Looked at me with deer eyes. LOL Next! She storms out the door and I thought I made her angry that she was going to get the manager or something. Nope! This petite Asian woman named Amy comes in. She is beautiful (I think). Well, she did the whole deal instead. It was only one position. However, I did see a couple of times, and we did other positions. In my opinion, she got a nice ass when hitting it in the K9 view.

    Overview: 40 for the house & 140-160 for L3. My only dislike was that there was no CBJ. On another note, there is no table shower, only self-shower.

    The link: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/928413688375.

    I hope this helps. PM for other details.
    Forgive my ignorance, but how is it that Joy almost choked you in mish? I'm trying to picture that but can't.

    Great review, BTW.

  5. #10941

    Southside options

    So I stopped by serenity today but Lee asked me to come back in about 30 minutes to an hour but I didn't have the time. I noticed down the street on the same side is Southside spa, next to the dog groomer. Curious if anyone has feedback? I was going to stop by and check it out but kept it moving. Is it worth the visit?

    Also. Where can I find younger providers? Ladies early / mid 20's?

    Thanks guys.

  6. #10940
    Quote Originally Posted by AreaGentleman  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Gents. I'll be in Jacksonville again in a couple of weeks for a day trip. Early this year, I reviewed Sophia at PT where I visited for the very first time. I went again in March and a third time in June, both times seeing Sophia. Our 2nd and 3rd FS sessions were exactly as the first one. Pleasant woman, nice body and left fulfilled. I understand from reading the forum that she's no longer there, but she did give me her number the last time in June. Glad to pass on to SMs if you'll message me. I'm wondering what the current status is as far as providers go at PT and at Victoria. Much was written about Olivia at PT awhile back and it sounded like Victoria also had some quality providers. Any info you'd be willing to share about these or other FS places is greatly appreciated. PM is fine if you prefer. Take care, be well and thank you!

    -AG.
    Olivia was very skilled at the typical K-routine. She was definitely the best I've seen in the area for a while, but her moves were basic and she follows the routine to a t. Current PT has talent on par with sophia.

    Victoria is. Wow. I cannot fathom why anyone hyped this place. I was awestruck. Easiest walk decision I've ever made.

  7. #10939
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgottenOne  [View Original Post]
    Same amount here, but most times not pre-paid up front. Not normally looking for more.
    I've found that leaving $40 put them at ease for a nice HJ w / o negotiating and if there is more available they will offer it up since they know your safe for HJ.

  8. #10938
    Quote Originally Posted by SCGuy469  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any information on Tian Tian on San Jose? Thanks.
    Check out my recent post.

  9. #10937

    Best non-FS AMP?

    I'm realizing that AMPs tend to fall into 3 categories:

    1) Legit massage, no HE.

    2) Pretty good massage, L1 (maybe L2?) ending.

    3) FS, massage usually just a formality.

    I've had the best experiences with type 2 places. Getting a decent massage with a nice ending. Any recommendations on what the best places are for that these days? I feel like the ones that get talked about the most on here are the type 3's, which usually come with a ton of upcharging and negotiating, which I don't particularly enjoy.

  10. #10936

    Tian Tian

    Anyone have any information on Tian Tian on San Jose? Thanks.

  11. #10935

    Nov. AMP Adventures

    My first stop is the one at 3rd St in Jacksonville Beach. I visited in the afternoon; I was greeted by Joy! She handed me a mask to wear and then lead me to the room. I will say that Joy is in her mid-20's. She is petite and 5'4 in height? She is cute. As I underdressed, I requested for a shower. It is a self-shower, and the shower area is small. Keep that in mind. I returned to the after I had my shower, dried off, and we started off with a basic massage to warm things up. This lasted for like 5 minutes tops. She did some spider finger teasing and had me flipped. Asked, what did I want? I answered, you! I tipped in and she went to the other room to get a cover. She came back, asked what I like, told her to get on top of me. This woman rode the shit out of me. LOL Then we went from reverse CW, to K9, and to finishing in MISH, with her slightly choking me. LOL Damn! She cleaned me up and gave me a water bottle. If any of you want to visit her, I would do so now. She will be going on vacation soon, she claims.

    Overview: 50 for the house & 140 for L3. My only dislike was the theatrics acting of her fake moans and no CBJ.

    Tian Tian Spa:

    I am going to finally let the monkey out the box on this one. SO! A little back info. The one spa named Xuan Xuan Spa; anyone remember? Well, they have changed locations and their name. Therefore, I saw them advertising on skipthegames and I wanted to try a new spa. One morning, I thought I give this place a try. I drove by and there is plenty of parking space. It is tucked in a little corner. I walked to the door and I had a chubby girl that met me at the door. I opted for 30 minutes for 40 and she took me to one of the rooms. She did a decent massage and did some ass play, which was enjoyable. I flipped over, and as soon as she going to perform a L1. I straight up asked if she did the whole deal, and she stopped. Looked at me with deer eyes. LOL Next! She storms out the door and I thought I made her angry that she was going to get the manager or something. Nope! This petite Asian woman named Amy comes in. She is beautiful (I think). Well, she did the whole deal instead. It was only one position. However, I did see a couple of times, and we did other positions. In my opinion, she got a nice ass when hitting it in the K9 view.

    Overview: 40 for the house & 140-160 for L3. My only dislike was that there was no CBJ. On another note, there is no table shower, only self-shower.

    The link: https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/928413688375.

    I hope this helps. PM for other details.

  12. #10934

    Jasmine

    She did tell me a month ago she was leaving for a month vacation. New girl there did tell me jasmine isn't coming back last week. New girl mid 40's maybe, tight body, god awful attitude. FS was offered but terribly rushed. Table shower took 2 minutes, scrubbed me with a sponge that ripped off 3 layers of my epidermis and then squirts some soap on junior and says "you do". Anyway she offered FS, I declined and was happier to just be done with the experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Is no longer there, sadly. My next favorite, Jasmine, is not at Aja right now. They say she's "on vacation. " It feels like a dry time right now.

  13. #10933
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    I've never failed by leaving 40 on the table when I undress.
    Same amount here, but most times not pre-paid up front. Not normally looking for more.

  14. #10932

    Standard rate

    Quote Originally Posted by SmashVille  [View Original Post]
    It's been a little while since I've been out and was curious to see what the going rate for a standard HE is these days. Feel free to PM.
    I've never failed by leaving 40 on the table when I undress.

  15. #10931

    Olivia

    Is no longer there, sadly. My next favorite, Jasmine, is not at Aja right now. They say she's "on vacation. " It feels like a dry time right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by AreaGentleman  [View Original Post]
    Greetings Gents. I'll be in Jacksonville again in a couple of weeks for a day trip. Early this year, I reviewed Sophia at PT where I visited for the very first time. I went again in March and a third time in June, both times seeing Sophia. Our 2nd and 3rd FS sessions were exactly as the first one. Pleasant woman, nice body and left fulfilled. I understand from reading the forum that she's no longer there, but she did give me her number the last time in June. Glad to pass on to SMs if you'll message me. I'm wondering what the current status is as far as providers go at PT and at Victoria. Much was written about Olivia at PT awhile back and it sounded like Victoria also had some quality providers. Any info you'd be willing to share about these or other FS places is greatly appreciated. PM is fine if you prefer. Take care, be well and thank you!

    -AG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape