Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 12750
-
11-25-20 23:04 #7770Senior Member

Posts: 193Madison greek
Glad to help.
Originally Posted by AltamonteDog
[View Original Post]
For anyone else considering, the bf / manager was no issue at all, I never even saw the guy. I wouldn't let that stop you tbh. IMO she's just overpriced, but theres no drama at all. Not a drop.
-
11-25-20 23:01 #7769Senior Member

Posts: 193Summer. Star, candyce and tati
this original post from rebelrok is from august, but I saw tati recently
Tried to see summer but she was at the hometowne and security was harrassing me so I don't got there anymore. Unclear if she was real.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
I think star is well known in kissimmee. Solid CFS iirc, though I never tried.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
This girl's name was always posted as candyce. She apparently ripped off a monger. According to OriginalSin she was apparently offering BBFSCIP. She used to post in kissimmee and I meant to go creampie her, but she flaked the one time I tried to go over and I haven't seen her post since like August.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...629&viewfull=1#post4732629.
This is tati. Seen her a few times for the qv. Young petite latina looks just like her pics. Cool girl. Affordable rates (shitty motels) ,allows bare and greek but just 0 chemistry or enthusiasm. Just fuckin a dry tight hole, and she won't let me use lube. I probably won't return but if you're in kissimee and you like young latina spinners she's worth a try. Maybe you can have some fun with her.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56270145/
-
11-25-20 10:12 #7768Senior Member

Posts: 885https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/56270936/
Have your pimp make the video 😂.
-
11-25-20 07:24 #7767Senior Member

Posts: 126Appreciate it. Doesn't sound like my cup of tea- too far and there's no reason to worry about a bf / manager when other options exist. This is why this forum is great! Thanks.
Originally Posted by Quatre17
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-20 06:22 #7766Senior Member

Posts: 193Madison
Her old ads used to say Madison. I reviewed her previously here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...165&viewfull=1#post5060165.
Originally Posted by AltamonteDog
[View Original Post]
Real, looks just like her pics. Good BBBJ. Solid CFS, but rates were too high for me.
I paid 150 for the greek qv in Aug, but last time I texted in late Oct she said greek was 180/230/300.
I'd ask her rates and if she will cut you a deal I'd say go try her out. Otherwise way overpriced imo.
-
11-24-20 23:12 #7765Senior Member

Posts: 729Add about 40 pounds to those pictures in her ad.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 21:28 #7764Senior Member

Posts: 885Do a search for tinkerbell, you'll find some answers.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 21:15 #7763Senior Member

Posts: 681Intel
Anyone got info on her? Pretty sure I saw a review of some sort before but couldn't find it.
Thanks if anything.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56230232/
-
11-24-20 19:19 #7762Senior Member

Posts: 204Laura / Alexa / whatever - "new girl"
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/56256929/
Was in the area so thought I'd come back after a small break. Definitely not the girl in the pic at all. HOWEVER, the woman I met was still very attractive with a smoking body. No english.
Met at a safe incall in Alt, quick LEO check, off to the races. $ for QV which went probably hhr. Everything covered. She does have new tits so no play there, but damn the kitty was beautiful and felt great.
Stay safe.
-
11-24-20 15:45 #7761Senior Member

Posts: 390Whoops my post had a typo. Meant to say "So don't go out buying her drinks". No ill intentions meant I was just putting it out there that she isn't 21 yet.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFaceJon
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 15:41 #7760Senior Member

Posts: 126New Face?
Anyone recognize this one? No name but if she's a known provider offering Greek I'm interested.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...u/219833893796
-
11-24-20 13:59 #7759Regular Member

Posts: 4I went today but
I went today but as soon as I was going to knock on the door. I can hear she discussing with someone upset. So I texted her and called her. So I waited a little bit and left. She never replied.
Originally Posted by Du273
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 10:43 #7758Senior Member

Posts: 130She's still one of my favorite providers. She's a real pleaser. Does just about everything.
Originally Posted by DiknahzTee
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-20 07:51 #7757Senior Member

Posts: 730Rachel M
Nobody ever said anything about buying her drinks. I only said I want to pound that ass again because she gave it up to me before. As long as she's legal that's all that really matters.
Originally Posted by TungstenHP
[View Original Post]
PHFJ Out!
-
11-24-20 01:49 #7756Senior Member

Posts: 152Bee Ashley Bella
Wish I had the same experience you guys did but it never got that far. When you both said basically your dicks melted in her mouth, I was like I have to try this again. I saw her once over on the trail and things went south in a hurry. I'm not one to hold grudges so lets try it again. Sent her a text at 1:30 no reply, sent another one at 5:15 telling her I was in the area and she replied 15 minutes later, I instantly reply "are you available" 10 minutes later she says yes, sends me the address and says "what time can you be here? I say 20 minutes and start heading that way. I assumed she was saying all is good, come on over? I get there at 6:00 on the dot and send here the usual text " I'm here" 22 minutes later she responds with " I never told you to come. After that the conversation went south for another 10 minutes. LOL That's two strikes but I may try to hit the ball one more time. I'm a sucker for good head.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
Chug.










Reply With Quote






