Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 938 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 438 838 888 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 988 1038 1438 ... LastLast
Results 14,056 to 14,070 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12349

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    I do not know what she sent you. The faceless pic on her ad is her though. She is emotionally unstable. Some times a ball of energy other times cries other time moody, specially when she runs out of NyQuil. So her services are as her emotions. Sometimes is ok but most times you will wonder why did you come back. It is tough with the market so short and of good looks and talent.
    I've never had a bad experience from her and I've seen her weekly if not a couple times a week sometimes, as she lives close by. I've only been to her house once, and didn't remember seeing bottles of NyQuil all over. It's a messy house but nothing unusual besides that.

  2. #12348

    Pic on her ad is her the pic attached to post is not

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    So she uses a fake picture to post I always wondered what she look like because she kind a looks like another girl that I see who is also hard to get in contact with. So the picture of Hazel is her. ? Not the post picture but the picture she sends out??
    I do not know what she sent you. The faceless pic on her ad is her though. She is emotionally unstable. Some times a ball of energy other times cries other time moody, specially when she runs out of NyQuil. So her services are as her emotions. Sometimes is ok but most times you will wonder why did you come back. It is tough with the market so short and of good looks and talent.

  3. #12347

    Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/117074520283

    Anyone see her? Her nipples look great! Thanks guys.
    She walks Greenfield between 17th and 20th regularly. I'm guessing the SW rate is a lot cheaper than the STG rate.

    HS.

  4. #12346

    Looks may be outdated

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/117074520283

    Anyone see her? Her nipples look great! Thanks guys.
    Rushed service with lots of sagging skin. I wish I would have met her when she look as good as her pics. Save your money or be disappointed. It is your choice.

  5. #12345

    Ohhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Addicted to Nyquil for sure! Empty bottles all over her place. Price point is affordable. Picture attached to the review is not. She could be sweet and crazy when high. She will jumped on you bare if you don't pay attention. Often nauseated due to NyQuil (side effect) Buyer beware!
    So she uses a fake picture to post I always wondered what she look like because she kind a looks like another girl that I see who is also hard to get in contact with. So the picture of Hazel is her. ? Not the post picture but the picture she sends out??

  6. #12344

    Questions about Alizee

    My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I would love to see Alizee. I've asked about her before and got different answers when it comes to donation and verification methods. For the guys that have seen her recently can you tell me what you had to do in order to see her and how much the donation was? I've only seen one provider so I don't have a lot of experience.

  7. #12343

    Nipple guy

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/117074520283

    Anyone see her? Her nipples look great! Thanks guys.

  8. #12342

    Unfortunately service gets really bad after a few encounters

    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/115177693151

    Met this lovely lady a few times now. Easy text set up. She's pretty with a sweet personality. Nice body and a cute face. A little belly but by any means not a turn off. Always clean and shaved. Can't say every encounter has gotten better but it hasn't gotten worse. I've enjoyed my time with her and she doesn't watch the clock. Menu is nice. She might live in a not so good area but her place is clean and tidy. Have repeated and do recommend. Best part about her is she's really in my budget. 100 hhr. Treat her well. I know she's been reviewed before but here's my take.
    Addicted to Nyquil for sure! Empty bottles all over her place. Price point is affordable. Picture attached to the review is not. She could be sweet and crazy when high. She will jumped on you bare if you don't pay attention. Often nauseated due to NyQuil (side effect) Buyer beware!

  9. #12341

    Katy. ??

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Katt yesterday. Yeah she's put on weight but carries it well, still one of the loveliest faces on a provider I've seen. Headgame was on point, fabulous, but once she was buns up. Oh that ass. Love the way she oohs and says too. Good time, will repeat. Hope she keeps her demons at bay.
    Which one are you referring to. ??

  10. #12340

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I have a thing for larger women. Has anyone seen Jade and is it strictly massage or any other items included. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/997729694738.
    Good location in the SW suburbs. Massage was OK. She'll offer a HJ but no BJ. She loves having her pussy eaten.

  11. #12339

    Hazel

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/115177693151

    Met this lovely lady a few times now. Easy text set up. She's pretty with a sweet personality. Nice body and a cute face. A little belly but by any means not a turn off. Always clean and shaved. Can't say every encounter has gotten better but it hasn't gotten worse. I've enjoyed my time with her and she doesn't watch the clock. Menu is nice. She might live in a not so good area but her place is clean and tidy. Have repeated and do recommend. Best part about her is she's really in my budget. 100 hhr. Treat her well. I know she's been reviewed before but here's my take.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2020-11-22-02-04-01.jpg‎  

  12. #12338

    Katt

    Saw Katt yesterday. Yeah she's put on weight but carries it well, still one of the loveliest faces on a provider I've seen. Headgame was on point, fabulous, but once she was buns up. Oh that ass. Love the way she oohs and says too. Good time, will repeat. Hope she keeps her demons at bay.

  13. #12337

    Birmingham

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    So I posted this one last weekend. This time I grabbed a screenshot of her images. Anyone have any intel on this one? Says she is 19 in Cudahy. I did search the forum and I only see those who passed on her because she wanted a picture prior to meeting up.

    Here is the current STG listing for her (she seems to remove her listings frequently):

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/568454997180

    Any intel you have would be greatly appreciated. PM if you prefer.
    There are some reviews in the Birmingham escort page. Search for Nova around 10/05/20. She had a couple of ads on STG. #2838. She was 25 then.

  14. #12336

    19 yo in Cudahy anyone?

    So I posted this one last weekend. This time I grabbed a screenshot of her images. Anyone have any intel on this one? Says she is 19 in Cudahy. I did search the forum and I only see those who passed on her because she wanted a picture prior to meeting up.

    Here is the current STG listing for her (she seems to remove her listings frequently):

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/568454997180

    Any intel you have would be greatly appreciated. PM if you prefer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD - CUDAHY.jpg‎  

  15. #12335

    DewAngel

    Tried sending you a reply. Your inbox is full. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape