Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 937 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 987 1037 1437 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 26385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12345

    Ohhh

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Addicted to Nyquil for sure! Empty bottles all over her place. Price point is affordable. Picture attached to the review is not. She could be sweet and crazy when high. She will jumped on you bare if you don't pay attention. Often nauseated due to NyQuil (side effect) Buyer beware!
    So she uses a fake picture to post I always wondered what she look like because she kind a looks like another girl that I see who is also hard to get in contact with. So the picture of Hazel is her. ? Not the post picture but the picture she sends out??

  2. #12344

    Questions about Alizee

    My birthday is in a couple of weeks and I would love to see Alizee. I've asked about her before and got different answers when it comes to donation and verification methods. For the guys that have seen her recently can you tell me what you had to do in order to see her and how much the donation was? I've only seen one provider so I don't have a lot of experience.

  3. #12343

    Nipple guy

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/117074520283

    Anyone see her? Her nipples look great! Thanks guys.

  4. #12342

    Unfortunately service gets really bad after a few encounters

    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/115177693151

    Met this lovely lady a few times now. Easy text set up. She's pretty with a sweet personality. Nice body and a cute face. A little belly but by any means not a turn off. Always clean and shaved. Can't say every encounter has gotten better but it hasn't gotten worse. I've enjoyed my time with her and she doesn't watch the clock. Menu is nice. She might live in a not so good area but her place is clean and tidy. Have repeated and do recommend. Best part about her is she's really in my budget. 100 hhr. Treat her well. I know she's been reviewed before but here's my take.
    Addicted to Nyquil for sure! Empty bottles all over her place. Price point is affordable. Picture attached to the review is not. She could be sweet and crazy when high. She will jumped on you bare if you don't pay attention. Often nauseated due to NyQuil (side effect) Buyer beware!

  5. #12341

    Katy. ??

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Katt yesterday. Yeah she's put on weight but carries it well, still one of the loveliest faces on a provider I've seen. Headgame was on point, fabulous, but once she was buns up. Oh that ass. Love the way she oohs and says too. Good time, will repeat. Hope she keeps her demons at bay.
    Which one are you referring to. ??

  6. #12340

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeBoi15  [View Original Post]
    I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea but I have a thing for larger women. Has anyone seen Jade and is it strictly massage or any other items included. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/997729694738.
    Good location in the SW suburbs. Massage was OK. She'll offer a HJ but no BJ. She loves having her pussy eaten.

  7. #12339

    Hazel

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/115177693151

    Met this lovely lady a few times now. Easy text set up. She's pretty with a sweet personality. Nice body and a cute face. A little belly but by any means not a turn off. Always clean and shaved. Can't say every encounter has gotten better but it hasn't gotten worse. I've enjoyed my time with her and she doesn't watch the clock. Menu is nice. She might live in a not so good area but her place is clean and tidy. Have repeated and do recommend. Best part about her is she's really in my budget. 100 hhr. Treat her well. I know she's been reviewed before but here's my take.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2020-11-22-02-04-01.jpg‎  

  8. #12338

    Katt

    Saw Katt yesterday. Yeah she's put on weight but carries it well, still one of the loveliest faces on a provider I've seen. Headgame was on point, fabulous, but once she was buns up. Oh that ass. Love the way she oohs and says too. Good time, will repeat. Hope she keeps her demons at bay.

  9. #12337

    Birmingham

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    So I posted this one last weekend. This time I grabbed a screenshot of her images. Anyone have any intel on this one? Says she is 19 in Cudahy. I did search the forum and I only see those who passed on her because she wanted a picture prior to meeting up.

    Here is the current STG listing for her (she seems to remove her listings frequently):

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/568454997180

    Any intel you have would be greatly appreciated. PM if you prefer.
    There are some reviews in the Birmingham escort page. Search for Nova around 10/05/20. She had a couple of ads on STG. #2838. She was 25 then.

  10. #12336

    19 yo in Cudahy anyone?

    So I posted this one last weekend. This time I grabbed a screenshot of her images. Anyone have any intel on this one? Says she is 19 in Cudahy. I did search the forum and I only see those who passed on her because she wanted a picture prior to meeting up.

    Here is the current STG listing for her (she seems to remove her listings frequently):

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/568454997180

    Any intel you have would be greatly appreciated. PM if you prefer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD - CUDAHY.jpg‎  

  11. #12335

    DewAngel

    Tried sending you a reply. Your inbox is full. Thanks.

  12. #12334

    Rissa

    Met her couple weeks ago for CBJ. It was pretty rushed and she talked a lot but with a little pressure in her head she stopped talking and focused on the task at hand. Very worth it for the price (wish I had better pics for you guys). You can def tell she has kids too but she looks pretty good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 791E225E-8FA5-4E01-8F85-4ED6AB95D0E5.jpg‎   C266C9F1-BF31-477B-833B-9FA65497C30C.jpg‎  

  13. #12333
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerFan5000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? Worth it? Her number comes up a bunch in Milwaukee so I thought I would ask here.

    https://appleton.skipthegames.com/fe...r/801825247247
    I love me some chocolate, but not with cottage cheese. Whew! If she charged by the pound I couldn't afford her. Don't they have shapely, cute black girls in Green Bay?

    Coochie (his true prejudice is showing: don't like no fat girls) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  14. #12332

    Please explain

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    I met with Carmen outcall this morning at my place. She is the provider in the pictures but unfortunately her services was false advertisement. Carmen walked in the door and requested to use the bathroom immediately. Afterwards she then plays the game of "oh, I just had my period last week and I think I have yeast inflection. " Since she was inside the house already, I decided to take the loss and go with the flow. The service was CBJ for $ hhr. She didn't get undress.

    After 10 minutes, I got bored (and junior wasn't working properly because she totally killed the mood with the excuses) and asked her to leave. Nice attitude but definitely no repeat. 954-580-****.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/606545360594
    So you say "Nice Attitude". Did the good attitude come when you told her to leave after she had your dough for nothing? I mean she did nothing.

  15. #12331

    Second That Notion

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Right when they come in I tell them,"You take care of me and I'll write a phenomenal review of you".
    Thanks for the ideal. I'll now be saying that to every new provider that I see.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape