Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3380
-
11-21-20 06:50 #170Senior Member

Posts: 493J
Nah I think she comes in Saturday. Silver was out since mid week but they didn't update the site. But let us know how J goes and how long she is here for if she is worth seeing. I'm kind of busy the next few weeks to go and get a report.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 20:20 #169Senior Member

Posts: 494"j"
I tried to book J this morning but was told she wasn't available until tomorrow (Saturday.) Has anyone seen her yet?
-
11-20-20 14:50 #168Regular Member

Posts: 11Happy thanksgiving day to BarebakRussian.
Originally Posted by BarebakRussian
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 07:17 #167Senior Member

Posts: 494We get it
Okay, you don't like Rose. Did you create this account just to badmouth Rose? All of your posts (all 8 of them) are negative for Rose. Let's move on.
Originally Posted by LindOrDark7007
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 21:55 #166Senior Member

Posts: 495Happy Thanksgiving to you too, wish BTT did a Thanksgiving promo LOL. Doubles for the cost of 1.
Originally Posted by LindOrDark7007
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 14:09 #165Regular Member

Posts: 11Thank you for the story Lego19.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
I still like and respect BTT K-girls and waiting for new girls.
*Happy thanksgiving day Lego19*.
-
11-19-20 12:31 #164Senior Member

Posts: 495These girls can be a bit cold sometimes, I met shine the last time she came and she asked me about my favorites in btt and I had mentioned Shu. She clearly didn't like hearing her name LOL. So she was blowing me, she's hot and gives a mean BJ but she was surprised I didn't come quickly. She took offense to that and asked me to go to Shu and not come to her LOL. Nevertheless she performed well that evening but I never repeated her.
Originally Posted by LindOrDark7007
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 00:01 #163Regular Member

Posts: 11Rose- I am old.
Originally Posted by LindOrDark7007
[View Original Post]
I am old, but I am also a man.
But she told me not to come here because I am old. And she said, I don't like old people.
-
11-18-20 18:51 #162Regular Member

Posts: 11Mostly I had a good experience BTT. Except Rose.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
MIna, Shu, Bianca, Sharon,everyone's great!
-
11-18-20 18:18 #161Senior Member

Posts: 495Would like to hear your experience in detail, why was it so bad?
Originally Posted by LindOrDark7007
[View Original Post]
I have never had really bad experiences with BTT. Mostly it's pretty standard and sometimes they are really good. BTT is the last k girl agency we have here and although they might not be as good as the ones in the west coast, NJ or Philly they always have good options like Shu, Mins and a constant rotation.
-
11-18-20 13:32 #160Regular Member

Posts: 11BTT / K-girls.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
Anyone's (in world) better than Rose. She is Killer (Broken heart).
I like and respect BTT K-girls. I hope that K-girls like Rose don't come to BTT.
-
11-18-20 10:57 #159Senior Member

Posts: 495She looks very familiar, I think I have seen these pics in epm or asiangem or one of the other k girl website.
Originally Posted by BaddSyntax
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 08:47 #158Senior Member

Posts: 29Looks like they just put up a new girl 'J'. Want to take a chance on her but reluctant after hearing about the rose reports.
-
11-17-20 09:18 #157Regular Member

Posts: 11Rose.
Originally Posted by Fijiwater4355
[View Original Post]
Yes. She is terrible.
-
11-17-20 03:50 #156Regular Member

Posts: 15Rose.
Originally Posted by LindOrDark7007
[View Original Post]
1/2.

















