Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 907 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 957 1007 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4819

    Semi pro

    She a semi pro, and setup a new account every few weeks. Her day job in NOVA, but has family in RVA. Soft big fake boobs, and is down with BBFS if your a regular. Half thai and half white. Also a very heavy drinker.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    It's a busy morning for the SBs.

    Getting a pro vibe from this one. Profile says she spends time in RVA and Cville. She said she's in Cville for the weekend. Anyone else seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/947f8...1-c64dbf097bcb

  2. #4818

    MndlfeenaEew. Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by LikItFun  [View Original Post]
    Got a message from her this morning. Brand new profile today. Pics were familiar, so maybe a previous profile. Anyway, first message back to me after I replied was wanting $100 via CashApp to prove I'm real. Scammer. Got her to text anyway, she's adamant about getting the upfront payment.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a62e...6-c53e1129464c
    Found her pics on the internet. Escort site. Reported her with "evidence".

  3. #4817

    Belle1020 xt

    It's a busy morning for the SBs.

    Getting a pro vibe from this one. Profile says she spends time in RVA and Cville. She said she's in Cville for the weekend. Anyone else seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/947f8...1-c64dbf097bcb

  4. #4816

    MndlfeenaEew

    Got a message from her this morning. Brand new profile today. Pics were familiar, so maybe a previous profile. Anyway, first message back to me after I replied was wanting $100 via CashApp to prove I'm real. Scammer. Got her to text anyway, she's adamant about getting the upfront payment.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a62e...6-c53e1129464c

  5. #4815

    Annee11

    I am going to pass, but she may appeal to someone here. Had a meet and greet the other day. Killer body (slender with hips, a butt and natural nice tata's) from what I could tell and cute face, but not the best skin. Sexy voice (Nigerian with British accent). Hasn't had an arrangement and only 1 boyfriend in the last 3 years. Doesn't drink in public and has her own place.

    Payoff could be good, but requires more work than I am willing to invest.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/abd9c...f-724ca74a0c4d

  6. #4814
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I'd swear I saw a report on her at one time, of course I can't find it now but I'm nearly positive I read about her just based on her pics. Don't remember if it was positive or not.
    Was she willing to come to Northern VA or would you have to make the trip out to Winchester. Might be worth it for $300 DTF MILF!

  7. #4813
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    This is why I don't play in the under 25 SB sandbox. Pretty foolish of this guy.

    https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2020...girls-for-sex/
    Got a teen threesome AND one had braces? 👏128079;128079;give this man an award.

  8. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    This is why I don't play in the under 25 SB sandbox. Pretty foolish of this guy.

    https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2020...girls-for-sex/
    What's interesting about the article is that it is exactly how I found out about SA, through a news report of some dude who got busted. The article in question for me was in the Washington Post on a Saturday or Sunday in the metro section about three years ago and I remember thinking to myself, hmmm, I need to check out that website. I'm sure there are a few hundred new members (both male and female) on the site as a result!

  9. #4811
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    They have not been active on SA since July, so you are a little late posting your review.
    I have just joined this forum today.

    They are reachable via Snapchat.

  10. #4810
    Quote Originally Posted by MentorDaddyDC  [View Original Post]
    Great experience with two friends sugar babies. I like one more than the other though, but you'll still need to spoil both to keep them happy. Very wild and open minded and will do everything to keep you happy!

    Curious to know how was the experience of others.

    Via seeking.com - luvbunniesx2.
    They haven't even logged onto SA since July. Are you saying you just saw them?

  11. #4809
    Quote Originally Posted by MentorDaddyDC  [View Original Post]
    Great experience with two friends sugar babies. I like one more than the other though, but you'll still need to spoil both to keep them happy. Very wild and open minded and will do everything to keep you happy!

    Curious to know how was the experience of others.

    Via seeking.com - luvbunniesx2.
    They have not been active on SA since July, so you are a little late posting your review.

  12. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fd5e6...2-eaa682d11500

    Extensive PG-13 photo gallery. Single mom of twins, WFH.

    Was up to meet within 24 hours of first message, all holes, open to being dominated -- "I joined this site to push boundaries, not limit myself".

    $300 would make her happy she says.
    I'd swear I saw a report on her at one time, of course I can't find it now but I'm nearly positive I read about her just based on her pics. Don't remember if it was positive or not.

  13. #4807

    Italianbabe06

    Anyone ever talk to this one? She's been on SA for a long time but I don't see any reports on her here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95b2b...a-78db8d46dfc2

  14. #4806

    Winchester MILF

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fd5e6...2-eaa682d11500

    Extensive PG-13 photo gallery. Single mom of twins, WFH.

    Was up to meet within 24 hours of first message, all holes, open to being dominated -- "I joined this site to push boundaries, not limit myself".

    $300 would make her happy she says.

  15. #4805

    Younger SB

    This is why I don't play in the under 25 SB sandbox. Pretty foolish of this guy.

    https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2020...girls-for-sex/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape