Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 907 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 407 807 857 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 957 1007 ... LastLast
Results 13,591 to 13,605 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4811
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    They have not been active on SA since July, so you are a little late posting your review.
    I have just joined this forum today.

    They are reachable via Snapchat.

  2. #4810
    Quote Originally Posted by MentorDaddyDC  [View Original Post]
    Great experience with two friends sugar babies. I like one more than the other though, but you'll still need to spoil both to keep them happy. Very wild and open minded and will do everything to keep you happy!

    Curious to know how was the experience of others.

    Via seeking.com - luvbunniesx2.
    They haven't even logged onto SA since July. Are you saying you just saw them?

  3. #4809
    Quote Originally Posted by MentorDaddyDC  [View Original Post]
    Great experience with two friends sugar babies. I like one more than the other though, but you'll still need to spoil both to keep them happy. Very wild and open minded and will do everything to keep you happy!

    Curious to know how was the experience of others.

    Via seeking.com - luvbunniesx2.
    They have not been active on SA since July, so you are a little late posting your review.

  4. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fd5e6...2-eaa682d11500

    Extensive PG-13 photo gallery. Single mom of twins, WFH.

    Was up to meet within 24 hours of first message, all holes, open to being dominated -- "I joined this site to push boundaries, not limit myself".

    $300 would make her happy she says.
    I'd swear I saw a report on her at one time, of course I can't find it now but I'm nearly positive I read about her just based on her pics. Don't remember if it was positive or not.

  5. #4807

    Italianbabe06

    Anyone ever talk to this one? She's been on SA for a long time but I don't see any reports on her here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95b2b...a-78db8d46dfc2

  6. #4806

    Winchester MILF

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fd5e6...2-eaa682d11500

    Extensive PG-13 photo gallery. Single mom of twins, WFH.

    Was up to meet within 24 hours of first message, all holes, open to being dominated -- "I joined this site to push boundaries, not limit myself".

    $300 would make her happy she says.

  7. #4805

    Younger SB

    This is why I don't play in the under 25 SB sandbox. Pretty foolish of this guy.

    https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2020...girls-for-sex/

  8. #4804

    California

    Her location is now set to California. She a scammer, or a pro who is on tour.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentordaddydc  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate feedback on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    Expecting "gift, cash and some expenses for the first date" would have been the signal for me to not even message her. I have to say, there are a lot of new profiles lately and most are good looking women showing their faces. I'm always a bit skeptical about those profiles but you never know.

  9. #4803
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? We've got something tentatively set up for tomorrow, just curious if there's any details anyone can share before I take the plunge. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e42c...4-8a6ef012b4e5
    I've messaged her a couple of times, doesn't look like she's ever even read them. Hope it worked out for ya bro.

  10. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins755  [View Original Post]
    Dimples,

    Your inbox is full.

    Skins.
    Would appreciate feedback on her.

  11. #4801

    2 college girls. Luvbunniesx2

    Great experience with two friends sugar babies. I like one more than the other though, but you'll still need to spoil both to keep them happy. Very wild and open minded and will do everything to keep you happy!

    Curious to know how was the experience of others.

    Via seeking.com - luvbunniesx2.

  12. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim123  [View Original Post]
    GPS to the extreme and possibly looking to scam though can't be sure. Didn't let it get that far. Moved to text and then actually got on the phone, which was welcome as figured it would show she's a real, or at least a woman. But wanted 1 K for ppm. Said that was much too high. Then said 600, but could only stay for "an hour' and that I had to hand her the cash before anything happened because she had "a friend who got stiffed. " Right. No thanks. Didn't even bother to counter. Even if she came down to something reasonable like 300-400 I could see her just running off with it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7f9d...0-81adf854c633
    Expecting "gift, cash and some expenses for the first date" would have been the signal for me to not even message her. I have to say, there are a lot of new profiles lately and most are good looking women showing their faces. I'm always a bit skeptical about those profiles but you never know.

  13. #4799

    Info?

    Anyone been in touch with or seen these ladies?

    FunFitPetite--messaged me first and moved to text easily. Easy to communicate, and am working on setting up a time to meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1dd75...6-c4dcf9950b26

    Daisychainx--says she wants to meet, but texting is sporadic. She's on SA only about once a week.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/165f1...e-10afa44ff5bf

  14. #4798

    Rosedmv123

    GPS to the extreme and possibly looking to scam though can't be sure. Didn't let it get that far. Moved to text and then actually got on the phone, which was welcome as figured it would show she's a real, or at least a woman. But wanted 1 K for ppm. Said that was much too high. Then said 600, but could only stay for "an hour' and that I had to hand her the cash before anything happened because she had "a friend who got stiffed. " Right. No thanks. Didn't even bother to counter. Even if she came down to something reasonable like 300-400 I could see her just running off with it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7f9d...0-81adf854c633

  15. #4797

    Did you are least report her to SA?

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    I met this one a couple of times two years ago. Cute chick, very nice figure and a lot of fun. But after our second meet, she decided to try and extort me. I fucked up by letting my guard down. Had I protected myself, I would have continued to see her, at least until her true colors manifested itself in other ways. So, proceed with caution fellow mongers.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/48fdc...b-4da0a018e5d2
    Thanks for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape