Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 905 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 955 1005 ... LastLast
Results 13,561 to 13,575 of 18368
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4808
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    I'd swear I saw a report on her at one time, of course I can't find it now but I'm nearly positive I read about her just based on her pics. Don't remember if it was positive or not.
    Was she willing to come to Northern VA or would you have to make the trip out to Winchester. Might be worth it for $300 DTF MILF!

  2. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    This is why I don't play in the under 25 SB sandbox. Pretty foolish of this guy.

    https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2020...girls-for-sex/
    Got a teen threesome AND one had braces? 👏128079;128079;give this man an award.

  3. #4806
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackbenimble17  [View Original Post]
    This is why I don't play in the under 25 SB sandbox. Pretty foolish of this guy.

    https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2020...girls-for-sex/
    What's interesting about the article is that it is exactly how I found out about SA, through a news report of some dude who got busted. The article in question for me was in the Washington Post on a Saturday or Sunday in the metro section about three years ago and I remember thinking to myself, hmmm, I need to check out that website. I'm sure there are a few hundred new members (both male and female) on the site as a result!

  4. #4805
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    They have not been active on SA since July, so you are a little late posting your review.
    I have just joined this forum today.

    They are reachable via Snapchat.

  5. #4804
    Quote Originally Posted by MentorDaddyDC  [View Original Post]
    Great experience with two friends sugar babies. I like one more than the other though, but you'll still need to spoil both to keep them happy. Very wild and open minded and will do everything to keep you happy!

    Curious to know how was the experience of others.

    Via seeking.com - luvbunniesx2.
    They haven't even logged onto SA since July. Are you saying you just saw them?

  6. #4803
    Quote Originally Posted by MentorDaddyDC  [View Original Post]
    Great experience with two friends sugar babies. I like one more than the other though, but you'll still need to spoil both to keep them happy. Very wild and open minded and will do everything to keep you happy!

    Curious to know how was the experience of others.

    Via seeking.com - luvbunniesx2.
    They have not been active on SA since July, so you are a little late posting your review.

  7. #4802
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnestLl  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fd5e6...2-eaa682d11500

    Extensive PG-13 photo gallery. Single mom of twins, WFH.

    Was up to meet within 24 hours of first message, all holes, open to being dominated -- "I joined this site to push boundaries, not limit myself".

    $300 would make her happy she says.
    I'd swear I saw a report on her at one time, of course I can't find it now but I'm nearly positive I read about her just based on her pics. Don't remember if it was positive or not.

  8. #4801

    Italianbabe06

    Anyone ever talk to this one? She's been on SA for a long time but I don't see any reports on her here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/95b2b...a-78db8d46dfc2

  9. #4800

    Winchester MILF

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fd5e6...2-eaa682d11500

    Extensive PG-13 photo gallery. Single mom of twins, WFH.

    Was up to meet within 24 hours of first message, all holes, open to being dominated -- "I joined this site to push boundaries, not limit myself".

    $300 would make her happy she says.

  10. #4799

    Younger SB

    This is why I don't play in the under 25 SB sandbox. Pretty foolish of this guy.

    https://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2020...girls-for-sex/

  11. #4798

    California

    Her location is now set to California. She a scammer, or a pro who is on tour.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentordaddydc  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate feedback on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPix  [View Original Post]
    Expecting "gift, cash and some expenses for the first date" would have been the signal for me to not even message her. I have to say, there are a lot of new profiles lately and most are good looking women showing their faces. I'm always a bit skeptical about those profiles but you never know.

  12. #4797
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her? We've got something tentatively set up for tomorrow, just curious if there's any details anyone can share before I take the plunge. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e42c...4-8a6ef012b4e5
    I've messaged her a couple of times, doesn't look like she's ever even read them. Hope it worked out for ya bro.

  13. #4796
    Quote Originally Posted by Skins755  [View Original Post]
    Dimples,

    Your inbox is full.

    Skins.
    Would appreciate feedback on her.

  14. #4795

    2 college girls. Luvbunniesx2

    Great experience with two friends sugar babies. I like one more than the other though, but you'll still need to spoil both to keep them happy. Very wild and open minded and will do everything to keep you happy!

    Curious to know how was the experience of others.

    Via seeking.com - luvbunniesx2.

  15. #4794
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim123  [View Original Post]
    GPS to the extreme and possibly looking to scam though can't be sure. Didn't let it get that far. Moved to text and then actually got on the phone, which was welcome as figured it would show she's a real, or at least a woman. But wanted 1 K for ppm. Said that was much too high. Then said 600, but could only stay for "an hour' and that I had to hand her the cash before anything happened because she had "a friend who got stiffed. " Right. No thanks. Didn't even bother to counter. Even if she came down to something reasonable like 300-400 I could see her just running off with it.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f7f9d...0-81adf854c633
    Expecting "gift, cash and some expenses for the first date" would have been the signal for me to not even message her. I have to say, there are a lot of new profiles lately and most are good looking women showing their faces. I'm always a bit skeptical about those profiles but you never know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape