Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 586 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 86 486 536 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 636 686 1086 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8274

    I tried a couple months ago

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMan6186  [View Original Post]
    I meet up with FunSeekingbaby. She has a place in Cary. Does massages also. Did not repeat.
    She gave me a crazy price, some other rules that I can't exactly remember. Some bs about having a former SD for a long period of time that paid a ton of $ per week, even though he could not see her every week.

    Claimed, like many to only be looking for one, but is constantly on the site. How much did she set you back?

  2. #8273

    Mitch3018

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f74dc...d-f1a505830ce5

    Had a nice meeting with her. Pics are old. She is heavier. DTF right then. Need to get room but she will drive to you. Everything available. Willing to negotiate benefit.

    Working on setting up another go.

  3. #8272

    Fun Seeking Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty58  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share info about these:

    Xsweetnsourx https://www.seeking.com/member/788c0...8-c8832465393b.

    FunSeekingBaby https://www.seeking.com/member/1c7fd...4-81f025d4b512.

    Thanks in advance.
    I meet up with FunSeekingbaby. She has a place in Cary. Does massages also. Did not repeat.

  4. #8271
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you have info on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a72ec...3-f2ef36accdcc

    She looks nice and I would be interested in trying to see if we can make an arrangement.
    I'm also interested if anyone has any info.

  5. #8270
    Quote Originally Posted by RoronoaZ  [View Original Post]
    What the hell is up with the influx of chicks on SA that are obsessed with the occult? Has anyone else noticed this trend? I'm superstitious and it weird the hell out of me (pun intended).
    I'm not, maybe they got some enchanted pussy. But in my real life experience, these kinds of chicks tend to have issues, so keep it casual and be on the lookout for some crazy.

  6. #8269

    Cougar Beth

    She wanted 500-600 per meet. I passed.

    Quote Originally Posted by WookinPanub69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or talked with Cougar Beth in Palatine?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ea5f...3-38afdb5aa971
    Last edited by ChiHappiness; 11-22-20 at 16:56. Reason: Spelling

  7. #8268

    Bimbo SB

    Hey guys!

    I was wanting to know if anyone here knows of any Bimbo sugar babys on the SA site? Especially is she's okay with BBFS. Looking for something fun for my bday that's coming up.

    I've done some searching on this thread and it's all dead profiles. If anyone has any info feel free to contact me via PM or reply to this post.

    Thank you guys and have a wonderful day!

    Stay safe!

  8. #8267

    Report Prepay

    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy829  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d015...1-9cba8843b0b5

    This one is a pay in advance scam. Her last text was "Am interested in a long term SD ppm. I charge 300 but you going to send an upfront 100. I need to get someone to take care of my aunt because I can't leave her all by herself which is 80 and 20 for gad".

    I might keep texting to see if I can aggravate" her".
    Screenshot her telling you about prepay and report that she lists 1 location and logging in from another and the prepay. They automatically block her from you and then they deal with her.

  9. #8266

    CougarBeth

    Has anyone seen or talked with Cougar Beth in Palatine?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9ea5f...3-38afdb5aa971

  10. #8265

    Did she share face pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToRoll  [View Original Post]
    Definitely a pro, but that's never bothered me. Distinction without a difference from my perspective. Did you get any face pics of her?

  11. #8264

    Location

    Profile says location of Charlotte, NC. Last log in shows being in the UK.

    Dead giveaway. That's scammer 101 type stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy829  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d015...1-9cba8843b0b5

    This one is a pay in advance scam. Her last text was "Am interested in a long term SD ppm. I charge 300 but you going to send an upfront 100. I need to get someone to take care of my aunt because I can't leave her all by herself which is 80 and 20 for gad".

    I might keep texting to see if I can aggravate" her".

  12. #8263

    Sexyelvy002

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3d015...1-9cba8843b0b5

    This one is a pay in advance scam. Her last text was "Am interested in a long term SD ppm. I charge 300 but you going to send an upfront 100. I need to get someone to take care of my aunt because I can't leave her all by herself which is 80 and 20 for gad".

    I might keep texting to see if I can aggravate" her".

  13. #8262
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregu696  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys have any info.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c7a9...1-c41b4468d54b

    Planning to meet her this Friday. Dtf everything goes but 4-5.
    Looks like a pro: http://www.wetnwildescorts.com/profile.php?id=603#gsc. Tab=0.

  14. #8261

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    https://twitter.com/naughtyplantgrl

    Harper Lane.

    Not sure if she's actually in Illinois or not? Can't tell.

    https://allmylinks.com/harper-lane

    Her allmylinks says Chicago. In one of the comments on her photos, she thanks Aspen for the beautiful scenery. Could be the outer suburbs though, who knows?
    I was chatting with her, but she hasn't logged in since the 12th. In the north burbs near the state line from what she said. Totally my type, wish she would be more proactive.

  15. #8260
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsHowdyDoody  [View Original Post]
    She has been on here since like 2017. Her age is way off, try near 30 now. She told me the scoop, how her friends come up from like Missouri or Texas, to hit up Atlanta or Chicago where guys notoriously overpay. She is a pro to the highest degree really, just friendly enough to seem like she is not. Nobody drives or flies that far or often as a standard cute 21 yo college girl.
    I talked to her a few months ago and she told me she was 18 LOL. I would have actually seen her but she was very firm on 350 so I decided against it. I agree about her being a pro she is very active on SA and is pretty much always available to meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape