Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 587 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 87 487 537 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 637 687 1087 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8259
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for 350. Not worth it at all. Her incall for me was deep in the 'hood. The pics are really deceiving as she is overweight. She has a really and personality and is completely forgettable in bed.
    I never seen her but thought about it until I read a review here in the past. Her incall is in the hood and she was begging me to come see her which I saw this as a bad sign. She wanted 400 but was very desperate and willing to take 300. The reports I read on her in the past were not very good.

  2. #8258
    Quote Originally Posted by GWheaton  [View Original Post]
    I saw her for 350. Not worth it at all. Her incall for me was deep in the 'hood. The pics are really deceiving as she is overweight. She has a really and personality and is completely forgettable in bed.
    Thank you! Definitely dodging a bullet then.

  3. #8257
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlying  [View Original Post]
    Not sure when you saw her, but I have been meeting up with her since May and she is most definitely slim with huge natural tits. Maybe you had her on a bad day, but in my experience with 20+ meets has been way different.
    She has been on here since like 2017. Her age is way off, try near 30 now. She told me the scoop, how her friends come up from like Missouri or Texas, to hit up Atlanta or Chicago where guys notoriously overpay. She is a pro to the highest degree really, just friendly enough to seem like she is not. Nobody drives or flies that far or often as a standard cute 21 yo college girl.

  4. #8256

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Rileym  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/756e1...b-87cdd01bcd48

    Asking 500 but open to multiple hours. Not a fan of anal but willing to do it. Anyone have any experience with her? Supposed to meet and wondering if worth it.
    I saw her for 350. Not worth it at all. Her incall for me was deep in the 'hood. The pics are really deceiving as she is overweight. She has a really and personality and is completely forgettable in bed.

  5. #8255

    Sweet Southern GND

    Not sure when you saw her, but I have been meeting up with her since May and she is most definitely slim with huge natural tits. Maybe you had her on a bad day, but in my experience with 20+ meets has been way different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre69  [View Original Post]
    So the last one https://www.seeking.com/member/8a577...e-2c2584690d14.

    Sweet Southern GND is pretty much a pro at this point. She has been around a while and is much bigger than her photos indicate. She is NOT slim.

    I think it was 300, bbj, cfs, ect. Would not repeat.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/087f1...2-dcd4a0e850fd

    Texted with Vicky Babyy a bit, she wanted 400 cfs, photos look pretty decent, but I have better options for that amount.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b8b45...6-cb91d1147c4e

    Allie0416 - Here's another pro, you can google her number 779-8720 and find her ads.

    I'll try and get around to posting a longer report.

  6. #8254
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMartin57  [View Original Post]
    I swear I've seen her before on SA.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/611c8...5-8933eac68277
    https://twitter.com/naughtyplantgrl

    Harper Lane.

    Not sure if she's actually in Illinois or not? Can't tell.

    https://allmylinks.com/harper-lane

    Her allmylinks says Chicago. In one of the comments on her photos, she thanks Aspen for the beautiful scenery. Could be the outer suburbs though, who knows?

  7. #8253

    Amber

    https://www.seeking.com/member/756e1...b-87cdd01bcd48

    Asking 500 but open to multiple hours. Not a fan of anal but willing to do it. Anyone have any experience with her? Supposed to meet and wondering if worth it.

  8. #8252

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    She nuru-glided me and she said,"Ooops" as it slid in. She asked if it was "ok" and before I cud answer she was gushing on my rod!! A few seconds later I unloaded in her!! She said," Did I say it was okay to cum in me? Well, at least my kid will be well hung if I have it"! She LOL'd and assured me her tubes were tied!

    Great experience and I've been her sugar baby / b*tch since!!
    When I had nuru and the girl told me to flip and she started doing the nuru glide the tip of my d!ck was hitting her p@ssy and was able to get in just the tip. She later admitted that she was horny too but made me put a condom and I was so hard I would have lasted only seconds bare. May be is not for this section of the forum but if you guys know a provider offering nuru with the oil and a proper technique please share. Nuru was by far probably my top sexual experiance.

  9. #8251

    That's how I met my g / f!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeNewAgain  [View Original Post]
    I like to just ask a few questions over text about it. Once we've been texting and it's understood our arrangement will involve fucking I ask this: "So, I also wanted to ask. I'm assuming you're clean and are you on a form of birth control at all? If they say something like "yes and yes" Or "Yes I'm clean and I"m on birth control". I simply just say OK good, and move on. At that point it's understood we're fucking bare. And I didn't come out and just ask directly.

    But I do like the other approach sometimes where you don't bring it up, and you just fuck raw without ever a mention of condoms. That's what I did with a girl from SA last weekend. She mounted me and put it in, no questions asked. That's a thrill.
    She nuru-glided me and she said,"Ooops" as it slid in. She asked if it was "ok" and before I cud answer she was gushing on my rod!! A few seconds later I unloaded in her!! She said," Did I say it was okay to cum in me? Well, at least my kid will be well hung if I have it"! She LOL'd and assured me her tubes were tied!

    Great experience and I've been her sugar baby / b*tch since!!

  10. #8250

    Implying BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    That's been my approach in the past and also found it more successful than asking before meeting. Didn't want to waste my time / money if it wasn't on the table this time but will probably going back to just rolling the dice.
    I like to just ask a few questions over text about it. Once we've been texting and it's understood our arrangement will involve fucking I ask this: "So, I also wanted to ask. I'm assuming you're clean and are you on a form of birth control at all? If they say something like "yes and yes" Or "Yes I'm clean and I"m on birth control". I simply just say OK good, and move on. At that point it's understood we're fucking bare. And I didn't come out and just ask directly.

    But I do like the other approach sometimes where you don't bring it up, and you just fuck raw without ever a mention of condoms. That's what I did with a girl from SA last weekend. She mounted me and put it in, no questions asked. That's a thrill.

  11. #8249

    I actually did see her once

    Had to pick her up and got a room not too far away at a super 8 type of place. She is big. I mean tall, at least 6 feet which I found quite attractive. She is sort of bbw but not in a really fat way just big. Jumbo cans. We both enjoyed ourselves and she has asked for a repeat a few times but I just haven't felt like it. She seemed nice, passionate and willing.

    Quote Originally Posted by HershelS  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe350...7-07bbe40d3882

    This one turned out to be a time waster. I am attracted to big boobs, bbw, tall, amazon women, sometimes. She and I texted for a while off the site where I felt comfortable about seeing her in person. She passed my photo verification test which was a surprise. We agreed on an amount. We agreed on a day and time to meet. Then, all the excuses started. She doesn't have a car all the time this. She has to pick up baby sitter that. She can only meet for a very short time. It became such a huge turnoff that I did not even want to bother. She texts me out of the blue to negate and change all of her excuses and stories. I have other stories to share, but I felt I'd start with this one. Thanks to all who post on this board. I'm very motivated to now being a contribute too.

  12. #8248
    Do you guys have any info.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c7a9...1-c41b4468d54b

    Planning to meet her this Friday. Dtf everything goes but 4-5.

  13. #8247
    She contacts everyone. She is clearly nutty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Malfoy829  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/messages/sen...3-1ac2c60803a7

    This girl contacted me. I think she is a pro. She wants 500 and will not negotiate and then blocked me.

  14. #8246
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHead169  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. She will try to get you to give her the money during dinner and then she bolts during dinner. She blocked me so I hope this still works.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/60776...0-dd9ca3e63a5d
    One the pictures she was using traces back to some social media influencer with 100 k followers on instagram and close to 800 k on TikTok. Some of her recent posts are marked as being in Chicago so might be her or just some girl who looks sorta similar stealing a picture.

  15. #8245

    Laurenx777

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fe350...7-07bbe40d3882

    This one turned out to be a time waster. I am attracted to big boobs, bbw, tall, amazon women, sometimes. She and I texted for a while off the site where I felt comfortable about seeing her in person. She passed my photo verification test which was a surprise. We agreed on an amount. We agreed on a day and time to meet. Then, all the excuses started. She doesn't have a car all the time this. She has to pick up baby sitter that. She can only meet for a very short time. It became such a huge turnoff that I did not even want to bother. She texts me out of the blue to negate and change all of her excuses and stories. I have other stories to share, but I felt I'd start with this one. Thanks to all who post on this board. I'm very motivated to now being a contribute too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape