Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 959 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10789
    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    You might be right. The problem is that there have been cases of some getting it a second time. And it still doesn't stop a girl from passing it to someone else. These things are documented.
    So as not to pollute this thread with my verbose responses, I have posted my thoughts on this here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5081439.

  2. #10788

    Jb

    Blonde hair, missing teeth? Tall with bolt-ons??

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    "I haven't seen JB. She patrols off Belmont on Filmore street (think that's the side street name). ".
    Must be thinking of Fletcher? I messaged her the other night, no response.

  3. #10787

    Not necessarily true

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    My theory is that: if a girl has been seeing multiple guys a day, 5 to 7 days a week, for two or three months: there's no way she *hasn't* been exposed, quite some time ago and whatever was going to happen has already happened. It might have been no infection (some people just don't catch this), or she had a case and got over it, with or without symptoms and her body has cleared the virus. In any case, It's done. Just stay away from the new girls, LOL.
    You might be right. The problem is that there have been cases of some getting it a second time. And it still doesn't stop a girl from passing it to someone else. These things are documented.

  4. #10786

    Found an old favorite!

    Hey,

    For all you Angie fans, I ran into her a couple of nights ago. She took a stint b / c she had a relationship with someone that now went south. She's back and available. Does not currently have a phone.

    She is back to her old spots where she used to hang out so should not be too hard to find her on 47th & California.

    She looks a little older, gained a little weight in the face, but overall still nice. Dreamt of a very good CBJ. I like it when she calls me Papi, LOL.

  5. #10785
    Quote Originally Posted by Abcat1  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing half the women in the trade already have the antibodies.
    My theory is that: if a girl has been seeing multiple guys a day, 5 to 7 days a week, for two or three months: there's no way she *hasn't* been exposed, quite some time ago and whatever was going to happen has already happened. It might have been no infection (some people just don't catch this), or she had a case and got over it, with or without symptoms and her body has cleared the virus. In any case, It's done. Just stay away from the new girls, LOL.

  6. #10784

    Covid

    Quote Originally Posted by Abcat1  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your friend Covid's a big concern of mine. I mentioned somewhere on one of the threads that an agency I'd had a long term relationship with, when asked about testing they blasted me and threatened to black ball me. I said go ahead. I'm also older, am in great shape, but also have an underlying condition. It's pretty easy to get tested in Chicago, and though testing isn't full proof, it helps a little. I'm guessing half the women in the trade already have the antibodies.
    Day 5 with positive test right here. And no I didn't get it from mongering. Got it from a my bro's kid who then gave it to the entire house hold. I'm hoping I'm through the worst. Sense of smell and taste are gone. Wish I can participate because I wouldn't be abel to smell their funk. LOL. Got to laugh when you can. But, seriously this shit ain't no joke. And I read antibodies don't protect you for long. You can get it twice and you can die still too. Gentlemen, stay safe.

  7. #10783
    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    The subject of the virus was brought up earlier this year. There were several members that blasted me saying it was irrelevant to the topic of sex. This morning, my best friend passed away. There's no official cause yet. He was diagnosed with the virus last week. Yes he was a little older and had a few underlying conditions. This is not about preaching. It's an anonymous forum so I couldn't tell anyone else what to do if I wanted. It's not about spreading fear. I simply hope no one blames me if I care enough about my fellow mongers to beg them to please be careful. I got my personal lesson this morning in the danger of this thing.
    Sorry about your friend Covid's a big concern of mine. I mentioned somewhere on one of the threads that an agency I'd had a long term relationship with, when asked about testing they blasted me and threatened to black ball me. I said go ahead. I'm also older, am in great shape, but also have an underlying condition. It's pretty easy to get tested in Chicago, and though testing isn't full proof, it helps a little. I'm guessing half the women in the trade already have the antibodies.

  8. #10782

    Crazy report.

    OK not sure how I feel about sharing this but it's one of those crazy ass things that happened.

    Some time ago when the weather was much warmer there use to be this young woman that would panhandle on one of the highway exits that I frequent. I noticed her because she was much younger than you would expect for a homeless person. I would give her what spare change I had at the moment each time I saw her.

    One early evening as I handed her a $5 bill, I asked if she would be interested in making more. She asked what I had in mind and that was that.

    The dream was of a CBJ and was quite good. She as friendly enough and said that she wasn't homeless, just without any income and that she did in fact have a boyfriend who did the same.

    I dreamt of this arrangement only once and then never saw her again.

    Don't ask me where, as every once in a while I would check the spot where she panhandled.

    Just goes to show, don't be afraid to ask (nicely) and just use your street smarts.

  9. #10781

    Please be careful

    The subject of the virus was brought up earlier this year. There were several members that blasted me saying it was irrelevant to the topic of sex. This morning, my best friend passed away. There's no official cause yet. He was diagnosed with the virus last week. Yes he was a little older and had a few underlying conditions. This is not about preaching. It's an anonymous forum so I couldn't tell anyone else what to do if I wanted. It's not about spreading fear. I simply hope no one blames me if I care enough about my fellow mongers to beg them to please be careful. I got my personal lesson this morning in the danger of this thing.

  10. #10780

    Plant?

    Early Tue am. 47th & Kolin. WSW, 5-2, slim. Face okay. Blue hooded jacket. Wanted to negotiate outside car. Noticed running city vehicles across 47th. She opened car door and asked what I want. Said I wondered if she needed ride. She said no, she was out to make money. I said ok and left. Be safe if they want to negotiate from outside car.

  11. #10779
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Saw her the other night on Potomac also, told me she wasn't working. I used to see her by 5th 2,3 yrs ago though all the time.
    I know her she is ok nothing special. She will do 20 for a BBBJ.

  12. #10778

    Need some new spots

    I'm looking for some new spots. So I normally cruise the west side but I'm getting tired of the same old SW. Does anyone know some good spots.

  13. #10777
    Yeah, I had missed the part about the condom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    I didn't say it made sense. Can you think of another reason to expectorate on a condom?
    .

  14. #10776
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what you're talking about. Spit is hot as long as there's enough of it, especially if the chick is mixing in hand work. Drooling is good, too.
    I didn't say it made sense. Can you think of another reason to expectorate on a condom?

  15. #10775

    I can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    When you say 38 c, some may doubt your word. I will verify as I have also seen her. Was very nice to talk to. Claims to be a laid off home healthcare worker. I find it hard to believe she can't find another position as her job is in high demand unless there are other issues. But I did not mention this as why spoil a great moment. The spitting, by the way, is lubrication. There are better ways, I admit.
    I think she goes by Blossom although I doubt that's her real name. The head is A1 and her tits are awesome. She aims to please I must say. I got her digits for regular hookups.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape