Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 241 of 959 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 291 341 741 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10774
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Hah, I missed that.

    But CBJs don't really make sense either.
    I don't even remember the last time I got a BBBJ. CBJ's do nothing for me.

  2. #10773
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmineW  [View Original Post]
    Spit is good but kind of doesn't make sense with a CBJ.
    Hah, I missed that.

    But CBJs don't really make sense either.

  3. #10772

    Spit

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what you're talking about. Spit is hot as long as there's enough of it, especially if the chick is mixing in hand work. Drooling is good, too.
    Spit is good but kind of doesn't make sense with a CBJ.

  4. #10771

    Saliva is a good thing.

    I'm not sure what you're talking about. Spit is hot as long as there's enough of it, especially if the chick is mixing in hand work. Drooling is good, too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    The spitting, by the way, is lubrication. There are better ways, I admit.

  5. #10770

    38 c

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    When you say 38 c, some may doubt your word. I will verify as I have also seen her. Was very nice to talk to. Claims to be a laid off home healthcare worker. I find it hard to believe she can't find another position as her job is in high demand unless there are other issues. But I did not mention this as why spoil a great moment. The spitting, by the way, is lubrication. There are better ways, I admit.
    Which part. The 38 or the c?

    I didn't measure and I'm not a tailor by trade, but all I know is when she whipped out her tits, they were a nice handful, LOL.

  6. #10769
    Quote Originally Posted by Explorer8  [View Original Post]
    So I dreamt of a WSW in the Midway area a few days ago. She is about 5'8", blond hair in a ponytail w / a suede-like lambs wool-like liner tan coat. Tits about a 38 C.

    She proceeds to give me a CBJ and starts talking dirty and shit. I'm egging her on as she is gagging on my johnson. She mumbles something like a question to me in the heat of the moment, to which I thought was just rhetorical mumbo jumbo shit play to get in the mood. So to encourage her adventurism, I said "yeah" thinking whatever gets her in the mood.

    To my unexpected surprise and somewhat shock she spits on my johnson! I was taken aback for a second, but decided to go with it since she took it in balls deep right after and proceeded to gag herself.

    The spitting didn't do much for me, but apparently did so for her so more power to the working woman! LOL.

    I have never had a SW do that, nor would I have ever knowingly approved, LOL! Oh well, glad I had it wrapped and I guess there's a first time for everything.
    When you say 38 c, some may doubt your word. I will verify as I have also seen her. Was very nice to talk to. Claims to be a laid off home healthcare worker. I find it hard to believe she can't find another position as her job is in high demand unless there are other issues. But I did not mention this as why spoil a great moment. The spitting, by the way, is lubrication. There are better ways, I admit.

  7. #10768
    Quote Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too, but I'm highly doubtful there are some action in downtown Chicago. There are some girls who advertise on listcrawler that will meet you near Ohio St for a car date, but you have to pre-book them. Happy hunting.
    Yeah I thought I saw some potential is why I ask.

  8. #10767
    Quote Originally Posted by ElJefe69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, when shit is open it's called the viagra triangle because gold diggers go there looking for sugar daddies. Well, its State, Rush & Bellevue but close enough.
    Haha well I'd believe that, I believe I saw some potential is why I asked.

  9. #10766

    Game 4 Sugar Babies?

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    Street Action: No way.

    If you are well dressed and look like you have money there could be wannabe sugar babies around there. You would need game though.
    Just walk around with a bulge in your pocket!! Game over!!

  10. #10765

    No!

    Street Action: No way.

    If you are well dressed and look like you have money there could be wannabe sugar babies around there. You would need game though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguy007  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if there are SW hot spots near the gold coast area or by Rush Street near Chicago or Ohio?

  11. #10764

    Funny story.

    So I dreamt of a WSW in the Midway area a few days ago. She is about 5'8", blond hair in a ponytail w / a suede-like lambs wool-like liner tan coat. Tits about a 38 C.

    She proceeds to give me a CBJ and starts talking dirty and shit. I'm egging her on as she is gagging on my johnson. She mumbles something like a question to me in the heat of the moment, to which I thought was just rhetorical mumbo jumbo shit play to get in the mood. So to encourage her adventurism, I said "yeah" thinking whatever gets her in the mood.

    To my unexpected surprise and somewhat shock she spits on my johnson! I was taken aback for a second, but decided to go with it since she took it in balls deep right after and proceeded to gag herself.

    The spitting didn't do much for me, but apparently did so for her so more power to the working woman! LOL.

    I have never had a SW do that, nor would I have ever knowingly approved, LOL! Oh well, glad I had it wrapped and I guess there's a first time for everything.

  12. #10763
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguy007  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if there are SW hot spots near the gold coast area or by Rush Street near Chicago or Ohio?
    I'm curious too, but I'm highly doubtful there are some action in downtown Chicago. There are some girls who advertise on listcrawler that will meet you near Ohio St for a car date, but you have to pre-book them. Happy hunting.

  13. #10762

    Gold diggers

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguy007  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know if there are SW hot spots near the gold coast area or by Rush Street near Chicago or Ohio?
    Yes, when shit is open it's called the viagra triangle because gold diggers go there looking for sugar daddies. Well, its State, Rush & Bellevue but close enough.

  14. #10761

    Rush and Chicago area?

    Does anybody know if there are SW hot spots near the gold coast area or by Rush Street near Chicago or Ohio?

  15. #10760

    No Way Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    I drive a 2012 Honda Civic.

    I think you are fine in a BMW. Just do a quick pass and don't linger a long time.

    People act like chi town is a war zone. There are issues and life isn't risk free but if you aren't an idiot you should be okay.
    You trying to get this guy killed?? That area is one of the worst in the area!! Maybe. Just maybe during the day, but night?? No way!!

    And some people claim I don't add value to this site.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape